Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page The Leave/Return/Account Switch Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 12th, 2014 (03:31 PM).
& having to receive it
Battle Server
CS

Quote originally posted by Charcoal92:
I've not been on much lately.... I've sadly lost interest in forums. So, I wanted to say farewell to all even if only a few of you knew me. Goodbye, maybe I'll be back but not likely.
That's terrible. :( It's okay, though—we all lose interest in things every now and then. Hope you gain the spark back in future, and when you do, return to us as soon as you can! Good luck, and see ya later!
Old February 17th, 2014 (01:06 AM). Edited February 17th, 2014 by Hikamaru.
with a temperature of 103
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Okay it's time I'm announcing another hiatus caused by computer issues.

My computer has sadly died by simply no longer starting up and I might have to get it replaced, but until then my only chance of getting onto PC or the battle server is through a library or internet cafe or hopefully my brother's computer when it gets fixed. I know I took a similar hiatus last year for a few weeks but this one's looking to be even longer because I have also been suffering major depression.

Anyways, see you guys and I do hope to return when I get a new computer.

- Hikari
Old February 17th, 2014 (11:09 PM).
Noxious Nightmare
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Hello, hello all. I just found out/remembered I had an account here. That, and I decided to give this forum another try. My "name" is Murkmire, and I hope to meet some lovely fellow Pokefans.

To start off, I'm a bit of a goth, a fan of Creepypasta and a bit of an otaku. Anything else you want to know, just message me.
Old February 18th, 2014 (05:36 AM).
& having to receive it
Battle Server
CS

Hope you get everything sorted, Hikari! At least you'll still have ways to access PC every once in a while, so that's good. :) See you when you get back; we'll definitely miss you. Also, welcome back, Murkmire! Since you're a fan of creepy-pasta, why not check out our creepy-pasta fan club? I'm sure you'll enjoy it, haha.
Old February 18th, 2014 (06:10 AM).
I r8 8/8 no h8 m8.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
Yeah, to think a few days ago I was talking about how nice she is, and then this happens. It's sad enough this had to happen once, let alone twice.
Old February 18th, 2014 (10:04 AM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Murkmire:
Hello, hello all. I just found out/remembered I had an account here. That, and I decided to give this forum another try. My "name" is Murkmire, and I hope to meet some lovely fellow Pokefans. ;)

To start off, I'm a bit of a goth, a fan of Creepypasta and a bit of an otaku. Anything else you want to know, just message me. ;)
I looked at your intro thread and I now remembered that I welcomed you in the past! I was Meganium90 back then...right before name changes came back a few months ago. xD You joined right before you went on a cruise or something, and you were interested in roleplaying.

Welcome back, though! Nice to see great new members coming back, especially those whom I remember. As Nymphie mentioned, we now have a Creepypasta club for you to check out. So please do! Have fun and stick around this tiiime :)
Old February 18th, 2014 (02:17 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Murkmire:
Hello, hello all. I just found out/remembered I had an account here. That, and I decided to give this forum another try. My "name" is Murkmire, and I hope to meet some lovely fellow Pokefans.

To start off, I'm a bit of a goth, a fan of Creepypasta and a bit of an otaku. Anything else you want to know, just message me.
I don't really remember you, but hey welcome back!

I'm sure you might not recognize everyone yet due to the recent return of name changes but I'm sure you can get settled in again, and do check out the Creepypasta club like Ashley suggested.

@Ashley, Flareblitz: I know it's sad to have been affected by computer problems again and this one's even more serious than the last one (this time my computer completely died) but I do hope to get it fixed, or if that can't be possible, replaced. Thanks you guys, I'll still show up every now and then, just gonna be invisible that's all. I'll let you guys know if anything improves!
Old February 19th, 2014 (09:14 AM).

Nature: Modest
Hi!

I was here years ago, but left for who knows why. I can't remember who I was, or what email address was attached to it, so I'll start fresh!

Hi, I'm Chris!
Old February 19th, 2014 (09:47 AM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Nature: Brave
Always great to start fresh and such! Welcome back, Chris. Hopefully you can stick around this time, because there's a lot to do here!~ From trading and battling to just discussions about the games or the fandom in general. Hope to see you around and don't leave again! :)
Old February 19th, 2014 (04:20 PM).
& having to receive it
Battle Server
CS

Good that you've decided to return; I'm happy for you. Try not to leave us again, okay? Stick around. If you do, I'm sure you'll get to make plenty of friends. The more friends you have here, the better you'll feel to be around PC! Enjoy your stay, and feel free to send message to me if you ever need anything. :]
Old February 19th, 2014 (09:50 PM). Edited February 19th, 2014 by Matangi.
Sea Prince

so i created an account here ages ago and i forgot the password so yeah hi again

i used to be "shuya" and i kinda forgot all about this

well hello again
Old February 20th, 2014 (12:12 AM).
& having to receive it
Battle Server
CS

It's okay, that's perfectly fine--don't worry about it at all. At least you're here, so that's all it matters! Welcome back to PokéCommunity; try not to forget us again. Have an enjoyable stay here; if you ever need somebody to talk with, feel free to message me and I'll gladly respond. n_n
Old February 21st, 2014 (12:32 AM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Matangi:
so i created an account here ages ago and i forgot the password so yeah hi again

i used to be "shuya" and i kinda forgot all about this

well hello again
Hmm... don't really remember you but at least you knew PC was still there, so yeah glad to see you returned. Do stick around again Shuya and if you need help ask any of the staff members!

- Hikari
Old February 21st, 2014 (02:02 PM).

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to RedTerabyte Send a message via Skype™ to RedTerabyte
Hello everyone, I joined back in 2011 but I haven't gotten on in a long time. My old account was PokemonBoy99 but I made a new one because I didn't like the name and wanted to start fresh. Hope to be more active here, I have been playing Y a lot. Hope to get to know y'all soon!
Old February 21st, 2014 (04:39 PM).
& having to receive it
Battle Server
CS

Welcome back to PC, Terabyte! Good to see that you've come back to us. :) Ah, so you're playing Pokémon Y? How far are you into it? Me, I've finished mine already; took only about two weeks. I'm going to get X at some point in the future, and start all over. This time around, I'm going to take it slow and try not to rush, haha. Anyway, enjoy yourself! If you need anything, make sure to let me know; I'll try my best to help.
Old February 21st, 2014 (04:48 PM).
BS
CS

Quote originally posted by RedTerabyte:
Hello everyone, I joined back in 2011 but I haven't gotten on in a long time. My old account was PokemonBoy99 but I made a new one because I didn't like the name and wanted to start fresh. Hope to be more active here, I have been playing Y a lot. Hope to get to know y'all soon!
Ah yup, welcome to PC Terabyyyyte~

Ah, but it's good that you're part-taking with us again with this new account! I've been playing a lot of pokemon Y too, and it's really cool. I'm casually playing Pokemon X as well, and I'm still loving it too. Mmm, well, I assume that you'll check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, yes? If you wanna chat about these games more? ^^ I do recommend it!

But have a great stay, and I hope to see you around sometime! <33

persona | family | moderator | twin | credit
Old February 21st, 2014 (09:22 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by RedTerabyte:
I joined in 2011 as well! But I don't recall you I'm sorry.

Anyways, welcome back though and yeah hard to believe you'll apparently be getting a veteran emblem sometime this year, it's still nice to hear you didn't forget PC in general. Have fun and I do hope to see you around and hopefully getting active again!

- Hikari
Old February 22nd, 2014 (02:58 PM).

ACCOUNT SWITCH
You may know me as lineofdeath
I am back!

Ovid

View My Account On Marriland.com
Old February 22nd, 2014 (03:49 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by megaabsol -:
ACCOUNT SWITCH
I am back!
Oh god stop disappearing dude... but at least you did come back.

And yeah I wonder if you remember who I was... hint I used to have numbers in my username, but anyways do hope to be seeing you around again and don't leave again!

- Hikari
Old February 22nd, 2014 (04:07 PM).
& having to receive it
Battle Server
CS

ACCOUNT SWITCH
I am back!
Welcome back to PokéCommunity! I don't know you yet; first time meeting you, haha. Anyway, I'm Nymphadora, but you're free to call me Ashley if you wish. I'm a huge Mega Absol fan myself. In my opinion, the way it looks is quite epic. Never used it when battling, though, so I'm not quite sure how good it is in terms of that. Anyway, hope you enjoy your visits! If you ever need somebody to talk with, I'm here for you--VM me any time. n__n
Old February 23rd, 2014 (10:46 AM).

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to RedTerabyte Send a message via Skype™ to RedTerabyte
Quote originally posted by Nymphadora:
Welcome back to PC, Terabyte! Good to see that you've come back to us. Ah, so you're playing Pokémon Y? How far are you into it? Me, I've finished mine already; took only about two weeks. I'm going to get X at some point in the future, and start all over. This time around, I'm going to take it slow and try not to rush, haha. Anyway, enjoy yourself! If you need anything, make sure to let me know; I'll try my best to help.
Thank you! I actually beat Y on October 23rd I think, and a few weeks after I beat it I got bored of it since there's not much post-game content. Back in early January I got on the GTS since past-gen starters were on there and got my beloved Turtwig. Now the main thing I do is train and battle online, I like learning about all the different Pokemon and their stats.
Quote originally posted by Aura Blackquill:
Ah yup, welcome to PC Terabyyyyte~

Ah, but it's good that you're part-taking with us again with this new account! I've been playing a lot of pokemon Y too, and it's really cool. I'm casually playing Pokemon X as well, and I'm still loving it too. Mmm, well, I assume that you'll check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, yes? If you wanna chat about these games more? I do recommend it!

But have a great stay, and I hope to see you around sometime! <33
Thanks! Glad to be back honestly, I don't really know why I left in the first place. I'll be sure to check out the X and Y boards, I'm sure I'll need some help filling up my Pokedex for sure. There's so much now!
Quote originally posted by Hikamaru:
I joined in 2011 as well! But I don't recall you I'm sorry.

Anyways, welcome back though and yeah hard to believe you'll apparently be getting a veteran emblem sometime this year, it's still nice to hear you didn't forget PC in general. Have fun and I do hope to see you around and hopefully getting active again!

- Hikari
Thank you as well, I doubt I'll be getting the emblem though since this is a new account and I was barely on the other one (11 posts I think?). I hope to be active here!

Thank y'all for the welcomes.
ACCOUNT SWITCH
I am back!
Welcome back! Hope you have a good time here.
Old February 28th, 2014 (10:43 AM). Edited February 28th, 2014 by Rauzo.
Daddy Fat Sax

Nature: Calm
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 and mainly just lurked, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:
Old February 28th, 2014 (10:45 AM).
BS
CS

Quote originally posted by Rauzo:
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 but have mainly lurked a bit, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:
Well, heya pal! Nice to have you back! I should get back to Pokemon X really soon, but, loads of new games. @_@ Hm.

I hope we can speak more soon! Until then, take caaaaare~!

persona | family | moderator | twin | credit
Old February 28th, 2014 (11:30 AM).
Battle Server
CS

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Rauzo:
Hey everyone, think this is the right place for it. I joined back in 2011 and mainly just lurked, but I'm trying to break that trend now! Been playing a fair bit of X recently and got a few good things saved up. Hope to meet some of y'all soon (:
Hi there Rauzo :3 You've come to the right place! I'm always happy to see returning members. This is proof that one can never stay away from PC for too long xD How are you enjoying X so far? I have not been able to play it yet due to not having a 3DS, but let's hope that'll change soon. If you want to trade, the Trade Corner is the best place to go! Have fun here kays :D

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old February 28th, 2014 (02:31 PM).
Just bein me
Silver Tier

Nature: Rash
I'm gonna be leaving for a little while.
Ciao.

The most uninteresting person here

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links