Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building > In-Game Team Help

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Well then, this is your place! Ask for team help concerning in-game play. Any teams meant for battling other people must be posted in the Battle Center's main forum instead.

Old February 8th, 2014 (05:23 AM).
xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx
+Sylveon Is UB3R!+

Hello all! I am one of those players that hates using their starter even for a few battles and especially hates using legendary pokemon throughout the game, it makes stuff so much easier and I like a challenge. On this X and Y though I am having huge problems getting a team together. I have one gym badge and only one pokemon in my team, a level 12 Bold Pixelate Sylveon that I intend to use as my "starter" pokemon. I have 5 slots left that I would like to fill with my final ingame team! Please if anyone could help me create this I would be so thankful! Please keep in mind I want a "catcher" pokemon (a pokemon I can use to catch hard to get pokemon) with false swipe and the like (I am fairly sure you guys here know what I mean)! This catcher pokemon don't have to be a permanent part of the team but would like info on it as well as my main team. I am going to use a bibarel for an HM slave when I need it; using surf, cut, strength and waterfall.

So here's what I need: 5 pokemon you guys would recommend me add to my final team (maybe more so I can choose) as I am building around my UB3R and favorite Sylveon, move sets for said pokemon, a "catcher" pokemon, and anything else you guys can think of! Would like to possibly implement larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar in the team but if that's not recommended it's okay, I also enjoy skorupi/drapion. If when I figure out a good team anyone could supply the eggs for me of said pokemon would be great but that's when we figure the rest of them out!

Thank you so much!

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx
+Sylveon is UB3R!+
If you add my friend code please
PM me yours so I can add you!
Old February 8th, 2014 (05:28 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

You should consider using either Salamence or Haxorus. Bagon could be found on Route 8, and Axew is in Connecting Cave; just train them up and evolve. Another Pokémon you could try is Talonflame. Thanks to its Gale Wings ability, it could cause some major havoc with flying-type moves such as Brave Bird. You cannot get a hold of Gale Winds Talonflame until post-game, unfortunately. If you really want to though, then you should probably head over to GTS. Good luck! :]
Old February 8th, 2014 (05:39 PM).
Zekrom

Yer also gonna need something to Surf on. If you can wait until you get 3 badges, there's a guy who gives you a Lapras just beyond the gate between Shalour City and Route 12. And Lapras is great...imo.

My Trade Shop (currently open!)
Old February 9th, 2014 (05:52 AM).
xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx
+Sylveon Is UB3R!+

I think I'll add Lapras, talonflame, tyranitar, drapion, and one more, any ideas?
+Sylveon is UB3R!+
Old February 10th, 2014 (01:55 AM).
kirxan

One of the E4 is a Water type. Why don't you add a Pokemon that can hit with STAB Electric/Grass?

Mission Pokedex: 412
Any help will be highly appreciated! And one day, you can call in the favor!

Mission Team Eevee: Trying to hatch Shiny Eevees. One for each Eeveelution
Eggs Hatched: 0
Shiny Eevee: 0
Old February 10th, 2014 (04:33 AM).
Kyocera
+Sylveon Is UB3R!+

Removed! Posted a new thread for my question!
Old February 12th, 2014 (06:54 PM).
realdonnyv

Gogoat is actually a pretty good pokemon. Could be a good addition if you want a grass pokemon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links