The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 12th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Aquacorde
↪ i can do anything

Nature: Bold
"Dedenne is Pichu, Pichu is Dedenne...!?"
Airdate: 13 February 2014 [Japan]

Basically it's cuteness upon cuteness and Bonnie-focus, yay! I see Serena being even more sisterly in the trailer, too, which is the best thing ever. <33
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Kokocat
Burning Young Heart

Nature: Jolly
Just watched the episode...

T__________________________________T THAT ENDING.

3DS - Friend Code: 1478-4296-0129
Black - Friend Code: 2452-7652-4136

[
Old February 20th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
King of Kaiju

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokocat View Post
Just watched the episode...

T__________________________________T THAT ENDING.
^ This, that ending was totally random, yet it gave so much feels to whoever watches this episode. I wonder how the dub will handle this moment, because fake crying would only ruin it. I hope Bonnie learns her lesson the next time she proposes a random woman to be Clemont's wife if she doesn't want to lose her Dedenne again.

Credit goes to anon from JoyReactor.com for the sig he posted
Old February 23rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
MIAU
Purr~

Nature: Quiet
Such a cute episode, both Pichu and Dedenne are just too adorable ♥

Bonnie's still going at it to find her big bro a wife; it's Brock trying to woo older girls all over again, only a hundred times cuter with Bonnie being so innocent about it and Clemont so embarrassed.

Clemont's invention blows up again and everybody's sporting them afros again. And it was actually going pretty well too, I mean Dedenne sensed Pikachu's electricity, they didn't really need more power. The afros though, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that, and Ash's expression whenever Clemont pulls out one of his amazing inventions

And the little girls crying at the end was such a tender moment. I haven't watched any of the dubbed episodes; are they not handling it well, should we worry that they're gonna ruin the moment?
Old February 23rd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Aquacorde
↪ i can do anything

Nature: Bold
I've seen a couple of comments along the lines of the dub being rather wooden and the scripts not being great, but I hope they'll get more used to it as time goes on? idk the dub has almost always been pretty bad at showing great emotions, especially early in the run.
Old February 26th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I am glad they are giving Team Rocket a break still. I finally caught up to the sub. Can't find last weeks episode at the moment. Seems like they are at the Berry Field.

I am wondering how many more episode will there be before the 2nd gym. Then again it is a very long way to it. I remember being amazed at how big the break was in the games.

I got one question though, what the heck is with all the Beedrill? They started doing it in the De Islands in BW and are continuing it through the episode now. Just can't wait for the beach epsidoes unless they skip the beach. They should be around in the late Spring.
Old March 10th, 2014, 11:15 PM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
Guh, late. I watched this episode a few days ago, but let's see what stuck out in my mind.

The two girls were adorable! They acted like what I'd expect they'd act like, given their age. Yet, they still seemed to have their own distinct personalities, based on their different actions. Same with Dedenne and Pichu. Dedenne is cutely oblivious or nonchalant about the switch. Its motto seems to be "hakuna matata." Meanwhile, Pichu seemed to be more worried, but Pikachu being there like a big brother must've been comforting. :)

I'm also happy that Team Rocket didn't appear in this episode. They don't have to be shoehorned into every single episode like in the past. If they don't belong in the episode, then they shouldn't have to be forced in.

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links