Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page another new guy thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 13th, 2014 (12:13 AM).

Been actively visiting this site for the past few days due to the ruby destiny thread. Decided to sign up and sees what this place is all about

Now's the time to take charge of your future, earn extra income and help others improve their lives at the same time.

PM for more details
Old February 13th, 2014 (01:40 AM).
space dorito
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Well that's great to see you involved already. Welcome aboard, Destined!

Based on what you've said, I'm sure you'll love everything else PC has on offer because we are a very diverse community that caters to every kind of person who comes by, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon wise. I've been here for almost three years here and I've seen so many people coming and the forums growing everyday. Do take some time to explore the community when you can because we love having active members around.

Anyways, I'm sure you can stick around and not disappear because it makes me sad when people leave unexpectedly, even after a very short time here. If you ever need assistance don't hesitate to ask anyone on the staff team, but we have some very helpful members as well. Enjoy your stay here and I'll be seeing you I'm sure!

- Hikari
Old February 13th, 2014 (06:47 AM).
Kōbu
CS

Nature: Modest
I'm glad to see that you're liking the boards so far! Lemme formally welcome you to PC pal, and it's really amazing to meet you today. <33

PC is a place where we have a wide diversity of pokemon fans from all over, who generally love to talk about pokemon, and their favourite pokemon games. Maybe try boards such as Pokemon General, to get started? it has a really great variety of pokemon topics! There are many more pokemon boards to choose from too, like Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, Pokémon Gaming Central, and more! But of course, anytime you wanna drift away from the pokemon topics, of course you can visit boards such as the Video Games board, as well as the Chit Chat Café. Sooo, hope those few boards might be interesting for you to explore! <3

Thanks for coming, and I hope that you will have a really great stay on our boards! Feel free to message me anytime you want to chat, and become friends, and I would most certainly love to help you out whenever you'd like! Cheers and have a great day. C:

最高裁デラックスロボット | persona | family | moderator | twin | credit
Old February 13th, 2014 (08:39 AM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Aaaw hey there, welcome to PC, Fate! ♥

Ruby Destiny is one of the really well-known hacks but I've not played it yet, Light Platinum is the first one on my list before any others. Hope you've been enjoying it! Our hackers are quite something and work really hard to make great games for you all to try so be sure to leave a nice message as thanks. I'm sure they'd appreciate it. :)

If you want to create your own hack you'll find plenty of tools to utilize as well so keep that in mind! PokeCommunity not only has a diverse set of hacks to play but also many resources for those looking to become a hacks-maker themselves. Whatever path you pursue here, I wish you lots of luck and hope you have fun!

Be sure to give the staff a call if you need anything, and of course remember to stick around for a long time to come. You'll find many friends during your journey.

Sponsored Links