• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon 'Diamond' - Keitai Denjuu Telefang (2.0)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Wow, this game is the greatest "stand in a room next to a table" simulator I've ever seen!
Lots of detail. And tables. Well, one of them.

Any other comments from any readers? While I do get a bunch outside of the thread/forums, it would be nice to have more comments in here for a change. =p

Part Thirty-One: Fu-wu-la~
Or learning how the standard villager of this town screwed up things this time.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Loads of devils this time! And yea, people usualy call when you're facing a body of water. I dunno why, but it's like a rule. Or something!

Anywho, you were due for a comment, as I will say that I still love this LP of yours, and I'm still keeping track of it! I encourage you to keep it up !<33

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Loads of devils this time! And yea, people usualy call when you're facing a body of water. I dunno why, but it's like a rule. Or something!

Anywho, you were due for a comment, as I will say that I still love this LP of yours, and I'm still keeping track of it! I encourage you to keep it up !<33
Well, mentions of devils at any rate. It may be a while until we see the devil of the mountain too.

People call too often full stop. >:[

Cheers for the comment. I shall try to get to the end!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I think this is about where I got up to when I actually owned the game way back when and... idr why I didn't go any further. Either I just randomly stopped playing, it became too hard, or just got way too confusing (most likely). Then again, I was only a kid, so. d:

Have fun with the mountain of joy anyway! If it's as hard as I remember it being, you probably won't.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I think this is about where I got up to when I actually owned the game way back when and... idr why I didn't go any further. Either I just randomly stopped playing, it became too hard, or just got way too confusing (most likely). Then again, I was only a kid, so. d:

Have fun with the mountain of joy anyway! If it's as hard as I remember it being, you probably won't.
Either of the latter two options would make sense, haha. But I guess we shall see in the next few updates.

Yes, it's going to take multiple, somewhat-longer ones to get through this section. Let's do this!

Part Thirty-Two: Welcome to the freak show
Or why Bek hates mountains.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Always liked Rasen's design, personally. He was a cool guy. Even if he gave me some grief...

I'm kinda glad I could show how tough this place was given I lucked out in who I encountered first and befriended early too. Even if it was annoying at the time... and I did luck out too.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Three: Navigating the Mountain
Or revealing the second difficulty.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Four: Keep on Climbing
Or being unable to move.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Five: Let's do that again!
Or why the mountain really sucks.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THING'S NAME IS FREAKING "KINGPIN", I'M DYING OVER HERE.

Also, that's some great level design, top notch, ten outta ten.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THING'S NAME IS FREAKING "KINGPIN", I'M DYING OVER HERE.

Also, that's some great level design, top notch, ten outta ten.
It is the king of pins.

Well, the level design does achieve its purpose. To annoy the heck out of you. :V

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Six: Remembering
Or back the way we came.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Seven: Conversing with devils
Or how to be a hero.

Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Whooooa idk man, that Bek is a TRUE MAN! And haha I liked how that Rigode liked basketball?? It'd be a staaar player. :3

Good work as usual! Lookin' forward to more. <33

bobandbill

one more time
Years
The truest of all man! Believe it!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed that. As for more, I've recently taken a whole bunch of screenshots for the next area. Just need to remove bad ones, upload, etc.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Eight: The island, again
Or visiting the one square we haven't been before which contains a whole giant maze, of course.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirty-Nine: Temple Adventures and Battles Galore
Or wandering around some more and talking to RESEARCH.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Forty: More Temple Adventures!
Or finding the room and a few more weird monsters.

Spoiler:

Back