The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games

Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Advertise here

Old January 18th, 2014, 04:52 PM
oshawottlover13

Advertise here
i for one love the ranger series so much more than the mystery dungeon series. if anyone else loves the ranger series, feel free to comment about how much you love it.

how cool would it be if they made a ranger game for the 3ds or even the wii u?! i think it would be amazing

Completed National Pokedex in Pokemon X on 8-5-2014
3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home
Old January 29th, 2014, 12:13 PM
isthatyoudan
doesn't work well with others...

Nature: Quirky
I played the first and third ones. I really liked those and thought that the concept was interesting. The first was definitely more difficult because the number of circles didn't carry over and you had to get all of them in one shot.

Also, who doesn't melt at the sight of a ukulele-playing Pichu?

I'm Reading...
Just finished a volume of Soul Eater, volume 14. At this point, it has become very different compared to the anime, and I kind of like it. Some of the characters have gotten a lot more fleshed out (specifically the meister team of Ox, Kilik, and Kim), and things are happening quite differently. An exciting read.

I'm Playing...
The iPod music game, Cytus. While I may not know very many of the songs, I really like its music, and the gameplay is easy to pick up yet takes quite a while to master. A friend has seen me play it and he says I make it look easy, but I am still having a fun and challenging time. Definitely worth the price.
Old February 13th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Flushed
down the drain.
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I had to defeat the first game twice, because I wanted the Manaphy egg, and the save file was deleted like 90% of the way through. :<

But I really enjoyed it. It was quite the challenge, I remember specifically trying to capture like Steelix and Charizard was a pain. But yeah, fun game. After I got the Manaphy Egg didn't really feel the need to play the other games, tbh, I'm not sure how many there are total.
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
How many was it now...? =D
How many Ranger threads did we have up until now? =D
Will this one holds?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here