The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 18th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Dragon
INTERSTELLAR

Nature: Modest

There's a thread like this for Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, so, why not make one for Pokémon HeartGold and Soul Silver? ^^ In any case,what are your favourite music on Pokémon HeartGold and Soul Silver, and why? Feel free to make lists!

I really liked the remixes of the G/S/C themes on Pokémon HG/SS, in which, most of the music that I've enjoyed before on G/S/C, I still like here on Pokémon HG/SS! Ah, for instance, the Johto Gym Leader & Elite Four music for it's epicness that really builds up on how you're trying to earn a badge, and that goes true for the Kanto Gym Leaderbattle theme. There's also the Rival Battle Theme, since a badass deserves his own badass battle theme, haha. Annnd finally, the Champion/Red battle theme! Always epic to listen to, in such difficult battles. :3

Adventure is 49% more awesome than I am // moderator of VG and TWL
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Zekrom
The Divine Dragon

My two favorite tracks from HG/SS are the Kanto Gym Leader battle music (which is my favorite gym leader battle music out of all of them) and the Champion/Red battle music. I also like the music for when you encounter Ho-oh.
Old February 18th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Pendraflare
Megapede in the Shadows
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
My favorite track in the game is easily the battle themes against Ho-Oh and Lugia. They both fit your battles with them very well. Ho-Oh's is mystic while Lugia's is dramatic and strikes fear into you.

I also quite like the Sinjoh Ruins theme as well, even though i'll never get to hear it in-game without the event. That one is a good medley of tracks that represent Sinnoh's legends.
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Personally, I really liked champion battle theme, as it's very pleasing to the ears. Another of my favorite would be Kanto gym leader battle; it's an amazing remix. :]
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Super Bling
Clair pretty thick, huh?

Nature: Adamant
Kanto Leader theme and National Park. Ecruteak City and Cianwood were made very well. Route 48/47 were great additions too.

4642-8312-8475 Baron Black 2
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Sopheria
You're Indestructible
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
The ones that come to mind:

The Frontier Brain theme is my favorite. Not sure what it is about it haha, but for some reason it always gets me excited :D

The Kanto Gym Leader music is really good too. Really epic track, makes me feel like I'm battling a seasoned pro.

The Ice Path/Rock Tunnel music. It has a completely different feel from the original Gen II version. The original one is one of the scariest 8-bit tracks in the whole series. This one is really relaxing, and it's more fitting for the Ice Path.

Sponsored Links