The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building

Notices

Battling & Team Building The forum designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! Here you can battle, discuss, participate in events, receive help on your team, and much more!

Advertise here

Old February 19th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Magnificzero

Advertise here
Good Morning Forum

I have been recently working on a personal excel sheet in order to better compare 2 or more Pokemon for team building purposes. Now so far this has helped me greatly and I thought I could share it! Here is a screen shot of it.

I would like this file to do a lot more, so hopefully I will be able to update it every now and then when I manage to have free time. If anyone is interested in having the file itself, just send me a message and I will be happy to send it! Also any feedbacks would be appreaciated.
If you appreciate what you got in trade, O-Power the person!
Shout "Nice" to the person whom you traded to!
Together WE can stop the cycle of hate!
It doesn't hurt you to be nice or appreciative.
Don't be that underaged player who doesn't know better!
Good Pokemons to trade: Leftover breeds, Shiny Pokemon, Rare Pokemon, HA Pokemon, Dittos

Friend Code : 4356-0493-9947
Friend Safari (Rock) : Larvitar - Nosepass - Shuckles

Last edited by Magnificzero; February 19th, 2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: noticed mistake in cell formula
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here