Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Anime & Manga

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Anime & Manga Here fans of the popular Japanese entertainment can have their hey day; think of it as a little slice of Akihabara.

Old February 11th, 2014 (06:52 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

If you were given the chance to put yourself into an anime, would you accept it? Which anime would you choose? Why would you choose it? Would you be a pre-existing character, or someone of your own? If pre-existing, which would it be? What are some things that you'd like to do there? Once you're in, you cannot go back to real world--so think carefully before answering. :p
Old February 12th, 2014 (12:26 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I don't need to think, I would go =D
Anyways isn't this similar to the thread "Which anime would you like to live in"?

Since it's inescapable sekai... let me go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and be Tatsuya Shiba.
Guess I would love to be something like omnipotent emotionless god-like existence =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 17th, 2014 (07:08 PM).
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Tough question only because I wouldn't know which anime world I would want to live in D: Preferably one with bishounen running around and fighting over you, hehe, but it would also be interesting to live in a fantasy setting as well. That being said, having a hard time choosing between Code Geass or K Project...Both are kind of destructive, to say the least XD Those would be my front-runners I think

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old February 18th, 2014 (12:28 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Vanille Sky:
Tough question only because I wouldn't know which anime world I would want to live in D: Preferably one with bishounen running around and fighting over you, hehe, but it would also be interesting to live in a fantasy setting as well. That being said, having a hard time choosing between Code Geass or K Project...Both are kind of destructive, to say the least XD Those would be my front-runners I think
Ad K: You would want to be ignored by 2 bishies who only care about the other one? =D

Old February 18th, 2014 (12:55 PM).
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Satoshi Ookami:
Ad K: You would want to be ignored by 2 bishies who only care about the other one? =D
That's true..K Project turned out more boys' love than I thought it would o.o The only seemingly "straight" bishie would be Izumo who I'd be fine with in that world since he's voiced by Sakurai Takahiro :3 Now that I think about it, Code Geass slightly goes in that different, but either way, I'd like a world with bishies whether or not they have an interest in me or not XD

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old February 18th, 2014 (04:49 PM).
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
Yes I would. Honestly I can't decide which timeline in Gundam too chose, I would probably go with Gundam Build Fighters because it would be safer and plus GunPla!
"Sieg Zion!"

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old February 19th, 2014 (01:48 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Vanille Sky:
That's true..K Project turned out more boys' love than I thought it would o.o The only seemingly "straight" bishie would be Izumo who I'd be fine with in that world since he's voiced by Sakurai Takahiro :3 Now that I think about it, Code Geass slightly goes in that different, but either way, I'd like a world with bishies whether or not they have an interest in me or not XD
Well... in CG, Lelou and Suzaku would still care about Nana and the rest of cast is pretty much obliterated XDDDDD

Old February 20th, 2014 (03:42 PM).
Yukiyo Kayume
Dragon Goddess

Nature: Lonely
ooh this sounds fun <3

I'd like to be a part of Magi, but only if I could bring my family along as well (perhaps they could have cool powers too? whatever they wanted, i guess)

definitely would want to be my own character, and I'd want to hang out with Hakuryuu and befriend (and hopefully date! lol) him. also would love to meet the other characters and help out with their struggle against the bad guys!

I'd love to have cool powers that I always imagined like being able to transform into a dragon and the ability to use various magic spells

Add me on Battle.net! LadyDragon#1620
I love playing Diablo III, if you play too, let's play together!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links