Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building
Reload this Page [Team Help] Multi Battle Trio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Battling & Team Building The forum designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! Here you can battle, discuss, participate in events, receive help on your team, and much more!

Old February 20th, 2014 (04:30 PM).
Mr. Premier Ball

Nature: Naughty
I have taken a liking to Multi Battle, I have a few friends that play it and sometimes I'll do random. This does cause issues with making a proper team as you can never be 100% sure who your teammates will be.

I am looking for a third teammate and a little tweaking with the others.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
-Heatwave
-Solar Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Roost

Pretty standard Doubles Y I believe. This Pokémon is already bred, Shiny, 5IV. No new Egg Moves will be possible.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
-Dark Pulse
-Oblivion Wing
-????
-Roost

Goes well with Charizard, I could put Focus Blast here but I hate the shaky accuracy. I could go with U-Turn even with the decreasing Nature to not lose momentum. Could also go Protect or Substitute. Thoughts? It also goes well as both are Black/Red.

Like I said, I need a third, I thought about using a cleric but both Pokémon have healing. Probably a Physical Attacker would fit best. Both Pokémon are Flying so they share a weakness. I thought about Haxorus to keep with the completely accidental color theme but that would add a double Fairy weakness and Xerneas is REALLY popular in Multi Battles.
Please Leave A Review If We Trade
Trader Review Thread
Pairs: Champion Lunis
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)