• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
I found a glitch.. In the SS Anne on the.. Bottom floor? If you stand two tiles away from the sailor standing alone and switch another pokemon up front in your party (Ex. You have Poliwhirl up front and then put Pikachu up front) You will be duplicated and your duplication (Lets call it Red2) will stand where the sailor where and you can only move Red2 + Red2 is blue.. When you then switch the previous pokemon up front again (You put Poliwhirl back front instead of Pikachu) Your sprite will turn normal but you can still only use Red2...

I can make a video of it.. If you didnt understand my explaination

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
Ya know, with all these people asking about Fly, it may be time to add in a herpderp to talk about it. :p
Or even better, have a herpderp in the postgame that GIVES you fly 'cause he cheated it in. That would be hilarious and satisfy the people who can't cope with walking like the rest of us.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Ya know, with all these people asking about Fly, it may be time to add in a herpderp to talk about it. :p Or even better, have a herpderp in the postgame that GIVES you fly 'cause he cheated it in. That would be hilarious and satisfy the people who can't cope with walking like the rest of us.
I don't agree with this. If people don't know that they can't have fly in this game, then state it here in FAQ. Other than the herp derp.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Hey guys, I just started playing yesterday, I have come across a problem.

As far as I can see, I should be able to catch a staryu in the cerulean gym, but I've had over 50 "not even a nibble". Is the staryu location changed in beta 7

Years
how to get staryu in cerulian gym?
i fished every reachable water tile. But only not a nibble...

Sorry for bad english.

Years
I found a few more bugs, I am playing Beta 7:

dnbpzr.png

Misty is still there, even though the event there finished a long time ago. I read this was fixed for this beta, but it still happens, now, only in that room.

qx9jk3.png

The Lapras is a Lunar Ribbon.

161nhmq.png

After the wedding, entering this house freezes the game (It's one of the four houses, the bottom right one.)

Also, in Flora City, wild Pokémon are at lv 1, is that done on purpose?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm not going to make herp derp npc that complains about Fly. The Herpie NPC are purely for me to take out my frustration on particular players were either being offensive, rude or just downright idiotic (e.g. There's a glitch in Beta 1 that beta 2 doesn't have =.=).

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, the good news is I got a day off from work tomorrow because I can't be a waiter with a broken arm. So i can test out beta 7.5 for good, and then roll it out. The sad part is 1 get paid lol.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
This hack has been really great so far, but I think I encountered a bug that was kinda game breaking...

[Bug]: I caught an Abra outside Cerulean city. For some reason it only teleports to Lavender town even if I use other pokemon centres. This breaks the story since I'm not supposed to get to Lavender yet, I think...

I am playing the newest beta. At least I downloaded it from this site 3 days ago.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
The game has been great for me so far. i got stuck on lavender city, i beat koga and his arbok but i cant get out of the city into route 8. There is no path there's just a rock solid wall. any solutions?

Last edited:
Back