The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 06:19 PM
Charizardlvl.98

Nature: Adamant
You know, it'd be nice if every ups patcher didn't give me a fudging trojan...

2638-0604-4056
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:32 AM
garg_priyansh

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizardlvl.98 View Post
You know, it'd be nice if every ups patcher didn't give me a fudging trojan...
Disable ur antivirus then and try tsukuyomi
Old February 25th, 2014, 03:02 AM
michaelaylmerdata

can i ask what pokemon has mega evolution in this hack? Thanx in advance
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Ushi

Hi this is my first post but I felt obligated to comment because the game is amazing. One thing is bothering me. I fought engineer BC and he didn't give me anything. He continues to say it is hard work because of the volcano or something around those lines. I continued on in the game and now he is gone. I am playing on the UP patch 2.35. Is there any way to obtain mega evolution for ampharos any other way or make him reappear and obtain the two items.
Old February 26th, 2014, 02:39 PM
WWTEpicFail
A Disco-Dead Rom Player

Nature: Serious
I like these Trainer Sprites. Fantastic.

Coming soon (when I am good at rom hacking).

im guna aet ur brainz
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:56 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by o.0 View Post
Really enjoying the Rom it is very nice and the environment is a lot of fun.but like many already said the grammar kind of ruined the story(I will just try to pretend they have a deep tyronean accent lol) just playing to explore the world really.

I was able to apply the new patch to a fresh copy of pokemon emerald using an application on andriod as MyBoy emulator only allows ips. Had some problems because i forgot emerald was in a zip(Slow moment there)and when you try to make a file extension android doesnt know that and thinks you make a period. Putting a space before .gba Once i figure this all out i renamed the patched rom and my saves and save states work!

Main reason i patched was because the guy that is suppose to mega evolve was not there and the sun stone was not working either. Also guess this a glitch but my pinsir turned into a Mega Blazikin! Which is pretty neat but if i had decide to use pinsir i would have been kind of upset to lose my stab bug move. Also pinsir can mega evolve,too so if i try to mega evolve it will it or will it turn into a blazikin?

Bagon is in Volcano Town Jade pass right. Is it in a certain area there i cant find it..... Is it in the grass,the cave maybe?
Thanks, I'm happy to see you like this hack, and the grammar is really a problem for me as I don't know how to fix it. I changed the way to mega evolve, so if you want to mega evolve your Pokemon, you must take Mega Rock from Engineer BC of Volcano Town. And Bagon can be found in the grass of Jade Volcano(The area where near Volcano Town), also, the physical/special split is in this hack. I wish my answer can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_jets View Post
Hey, by any chance where can you locate the masterball in victory fire? Thanks.
You can get Master Ball after you win in Central Area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelaylmerdata View Post
what pokemon has a mega evolution in this hack?
The following Pokemon have mega evolution: Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard(X), Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Absol, Banette and Lucario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o.0 View Post
No sure but you get to catch a kyurem w. It was so strong compared to my team and the utraball would not even shake ONCE! I had to use to master ball code to get the little stinker. So hopeful there is a non cheat way to get that masterball before then.
It is not catchable at that time, so you can't catch it at that time. You can catch Kyurem in Mt.Snowy after that event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjiegodz View Post
so is there any hack rom that can do a battle between other players? im using a myboy so im hoping there is. if this hack rom cant do that. what else xcept the orig roms. sorry, idk where to ask so kindly bear with it and answer politely. thanks.
I disabled this feature in this hack because I edited some Pokemon, sorry, and I'm not sure if there's a hack which allows you to battle others, sorry again for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~G0LD! View Post
This hack is the best to me!!!
I go to downlod the most recent beta. this hack have a good features, the tiles and sprites are very good (I remember if play a ancient version, in these version axew.was dragon/fighting) I only wait more updates, Good luck
Thanks so much for supporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seya16 View Post
Hey can you tell me where I can find the pokeblock case ?
Thanks in advise.
Sorry, Pokeblock is not available in this hack as the beauty contest is not available, sorry, by the way, if you need to evolve Feebas, just raise it to Lv60 and it will evolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelaylmerdata View Post
can i ask what pokemon has mega evolution in this hack? Thanx in advance
The following Pokemon have mega evolution: Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard(X), Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Absol, Banette and Lucario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushi View Post
Hi this is my first post but I felt obligated to comment because the game is amazing. One thing is bothering me. I fought engineer BC and he didn't give me anything. He continues to say it is hard work because of the volcano or something around those lines. I continued on in the game and now he is gone. I am playing on the UP patch 2.35. Is there any way to obtain mega evolution for ampharos any other way or make him reappear and obtain the two items.
Does that really happen? I don't know why, because I tsted this part before and didn't encounter this problem. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWTEpicFail View Post
I like these Trainer Sprites. Fantastic.
Thanks.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 27th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Ushi

Yeah it does :/ I am not really sure why. Is the mega stone an edited item already in emerald that I could game shark for the item or did you add it as a new item? Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I don't know anything about rom hacking lol. I really want my mega ampharos as they're my favorite lol thanks though.
Old February 27th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Ushi

actually i tried it in 2.34 and it worked! But 2.34 feels a lot more unstable, I don't know if it is just me but I like 2.35.
Mega ampharos's battle sprite doesn't look as good when you use him because he is to far away but it still is awesome, do you mind if I change his sprite if i learn or is there any way you could if you have time?

Last edited by Ushi; February 27th, 2014 at 11:10 PM.
Old February 27th, 2014, 10:23 PM
michaelaylmerdata

kindly fix mega blastoise back sprite.. And add more moves on mega charizard x.. Thanx..
Old February 27th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Ushi

same with mega ampharos ))
Old February 28th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Jo-L

I'm going to give my five cents on this hack.

First, the good things.
I like it a lot, in fact. (I'm up to the 8th Gym now.) It has nice sprites, lots of pokemon and a good story line. Also Mega evolutions are a really interesting addition to the game, especially for people who don't have X/Y yet. (God, CharizardX is OP.)

Then, we are coming to the things that weren't soo great..
People already pointed it out here, so I come back on it, but... English.. Maybe, try to find a native English person that can change the dialogs for you, I don't know. (For example, for Light Platinum there is a guy that helped to translate it into English.) I got to understand everything, no problem but it really takes some beauty off of this hack. Though sometimes it create funny situations like a guy giving me a BURBASAUR! (When I'll have more time, in a few months, I'd happily correct the errors you made in the text for you, if you want me to help you with it, though I'm not a native.)
Else, there's very few places to effectively train your pokemon, though this makes the hack a lot harder because of underleveling (Which isn't to bad in fact, and makes fights interesting until haxorus begins to destroy everything with outrage.)
Obvious things like no pokeball in the beginning don't hurt to bad.

Nevetheless I'm really enjoying it !

PS: Does the Day/Night system work?
Else I'd be really mad at you because I used 300000 bucks to pump my Evee with iron/zinc/HP plus to make it a super Umbreon... (For now it's Day, so it can only become Espeon T_T.)

EDIT: Got it fixed. Strangely enough Eevee evovles into Umbreon during daytime and in Espeon during the night on my save. (That's why I wasn't getting it.)

Last edited by Jo-L; March 1st, 2014 at 12:41 AM.
Old March 1st, 2014, 07:07 AM
ashy_Boy

Nature: Relaxed
I'm playing 2.3.5 fixed version. It's a great hack. but i have few questions...
### How to mega evolve charizard? (the engineer gave me nothing and when i re enter the cave he wasn't in there, I also tried sun/moon stone but it didn't work)
### where will i find the key which leads to Uranium's brothers murderer??

Last edited by ashy_Boy; March 1st, 2014 at 12:36 PM. Reason: typo
Old March 1st, 2014, 07:57 AM
Claire Farron
Goddess Of Valhalla/The Savior

Nature: Timid
hi is this the full version of this hack I mean Final release and this game have a bonus content like Pokemon GSC!?
Old March 2nd, 2014, 02:42 AM
Jo-L

Just got done with the hack.
It was a very nice one, well balanced (Not to hard, neither to easy.), and the story plot was also good! Just want to point out the Haxorus is an absolute beast! He had 340 Attack at level 82, and with 1-2 sword dances, he just soloed everything.

Few mapping errors are remaining, and some weird texts like experts speakng about hiking but nothing gamebreaking . Really the last problem is the English, maybe try to find someone who would do the proper translation for you, else everything is good!

Here are the few things I noticed:
-In central area you can walk through the benches in the main building
-En error in the stairs in the light house.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:22 PM
Evildragonx

Nature: Lonely
Can you tell me where beta 2.35 ends?

Name: Sevipor
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Name: zekrom
[center][/sig-reason]
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:28 PM
Evildragonx

Where can i find aerodactyl and all the gen 1 starters?

[center][/sig-reason]
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:37 PM
Evildragonx

Now my problem is why axew evolutions are dragon,fight do they learn any fight moves by their own?

[center][/sig-reason]
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Jo-L

Evil Dragon:
1) This hack is complete, so the beta ends at the end of the game
2)I believe you get Aerodactyl as a fossil, in Mt Skywall. After you get Surf, you can progress further into Mt Skywall, by crossing those little lakes. Progressing, you should see some little caves, and there are 2 fossils inside. I think of of them is Aerodactyl.
You get Charmander in Marble city in a house. (Other two, no idea.)
3) Type has been changed in resolute I think. They don't learn Fight moves on their own, you can teach them Brick break if you want. (It's a very nice Stab for a 400 attack Haxorus, also breaking screens.)
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Green43

How do you evolve eevee into umbreon in this game?
Old March 4th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Azure Rathalδs
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
This is has been a prety nice hack so far. (I'm at the Lost Tower) I have n oticed some issues with the text like typos and text running off the screen, but nothing gamebreaking. I don't like how pokéballs are unlocked after the 1st gym.

I even managed to find a shiny shinx randomly as well!

Old March 5th, 2014, 03:51 AM
Menti

The tm's to buy are only thunder, firebomb(i don't remember the exact name) and the other of ice?
Is there a way to take a lots of tm's?
How to get Rhyperior, Aggron and Gallade?

Last edited by Menti; March 5th, 2014 at 06:59 AM.
Old March 5th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Green43

Can you change the clock after you already started, im 7 badges in and want an umbroen?
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Evildragonx

Hey wind can you tell me the new attacks you added in the game and from which attack you added it.Like dragon pulse-physico boost so tell me the list please.

[center][/sig-reason]
Old March 5th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Evildragonx

And wind i just got my 5th badge and my pokemons are
Fraxure lvl 51
Arbok lvl 50
Gogoat lvl 49
cofagrigus lvl 50
Megacharizard lvl 50
Heliosk lvl 46 and i got a eevee and made it vaporeon cuz i lack a water type its level 31 now
is my team good?

[center][/sig-reason]
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:07 PM
falconxmard

Where can I restore fossils? (city) I remember finding a place early on in the game, but I can't find it anymore and I've flew to several cities back and forth. What's the building like? Is there a sign or anything???
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links