• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Have you made a Diancie shiny yet? I'd love to see that. :)

I haven't tried yet, but Nintendo/gamefreak already (accidentally) showed it.

This picture which was on the official website for a couple hours until replaced with a non-shiny version xD!! accidental image most likely.

93017d1392396545-diancie-volcanion-hoopa-leaked-rumor-diancie_01.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I kinda like the normal better, but it's still cute. :) thats kinda hilarious how they accidentally revealed it. lol
Also, since it's hacked can you use it in battles? I'm assuming it can't be used at battle spot since regular pokemon that are edited with it can't, but like battles with random people?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
From what I saw in the video, no that is not the end to an event. That IS the event itself. Its just a little added background story to Diancie's history. There isn't more to it than that since they appear and give you the story after you received Diancie from the Mystery Event distributor.

If it were an actual event, you'd have had an item or something that would have led you onto the path to unlocking Diancie in the game which would have triggered more story relationship of the Butler and Maid to the search of Diancie for their Master.

You can check for more hidden items, but if no other appears, then that is all that event and the relation Diancie has. There won't be more to it than what we all just saw.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I kinda like the normal better, but it's still cute. :) thats kinda hilarious how they accidentally revealed it. lol
Also, since it's hacked can you use it in battles? I'm assuming it can't be used at battle spot since regular pokemon that are edited with it can't, but like battles with random people?

Yes it can be used in regular battles, I have already used it in battle a few times :P
Unfortunately it's WAYYYYYY too slow for my team build and got killed in no time in comparison... I think it needs trick room support or 100% EVs in HP, Def, Sp.Def and status moves like toxic and healing moves.

And yeah :\ it can't be used in Battle Spot like the Lati megastones or shiny shiny-locked legendaries.

Last edited:

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
For those wondering if Diancie can battle online:
Spoiler:

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
Years
Spoiler:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Will players that aren't in Japan even get access to Diancie? I was under the impression that they get 95% of all the worth-while events.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Will players that aren't in Japan even get access to Diancie? I was under the impression that they get 95% of all the worth-while events.

We won't know until the movie is announce for released for the rest of the world. so probably wont be until winter 2014 at the soonest.. but considering that it's a brand new legendary (instead of a re-release of an older one), yes we should get it.. it would be the same as if we didn't get the Victini or Darkrai events during the last couple of movie releases.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

When it is a new pokemon, those outside of Japan will get in time. It is only shiny versions we do not get all the time like Shiny Genesect.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017

can hacked pokemon not be used in battle spot or just pokemon without the Kalos mark? I have a shiny Gastly I got in a trade that was apparently from Unova that I was planning on training but if it's non Kalos pokemon that are barred from Battle spot I won't bother trying. (it's HARDLY at a level to try now, lol!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
can hacked pokemon not be used in battle spot or just pokemon without the Kalos mark? I have a shiny Gastly I got in a trade that was apparently from Unova that I was planning on training but if it's non Kalos pokemon that are barred from Battle spot I won't bother trying. (it's HARDLY at a level to try now, lol!)

Non-Kalos Pokemon can be used in the Battle Spot, yes (except in Special Battles).

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Non-Kalos Pokemon can be used in the Battle Spot, yes (except in Special Battles).

Oh good! I saw what Shiny Mega Gengar looks like and REALLY want to use that in battle and the odds of breeding my own are SUPER slim, lol! thanks!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
No, I was just referring to pokemon that are edited with Power Saves. :) Pokemon edited with power saves can't be used in battle spot, but pokemon without the kalos pentagon can be as long as they are legal.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
Years
I have a question that's not exclusively related to Diancie.

How often has Pokemon and GameFreak released event-only exclusives?

I've seen the list, so I know what has already been released, but I'm curious to know the frequency of past events compared to the current ones. We've only really seen Celebi and the special Torchic so far. I'd like to see more events for older legendaries, but I'm very much looking forward to being able to attain my very own Diancie.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I have a question that's not exclusively related to Diancie.

How often has Pokemon and GameFreak released event-only exclusives?

I've seen the list, so I know what has already been released, but I'm curious to know the frequency of past events compared to the current ones. We've only really seen Celebi and the special Torchic so far. I'd like to see more events for older legendaries, but I'm very much looking forward to being able to attain my very own Diancie.

they do alot of events for every generation, here's the complete list: http://www.projectpokemon.org/events/

On the left side you can choose the Generation and the Region of the world and see the complete list of events for each.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
So wait, I'm a bit confused by the event.

Has there been an official release of what the event will be and whether or not many people can get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back