< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building > In-Game Team Help [XY] Restarted, New Team Help!

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Well then, this is your place! Ask for team help concerning in-game play. Any teams meant for battling other people must be posted in the Battle Center's main forum instead.

Reply Post Reply
Old February 26th, 2014 (4:18 PM).
Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Had to restart my Y due to messing up my time related quests/stuff and hated it :/ I decided to try all new pokemon and have a few thought out but need help with the others! Heres what i used in my last playthrough! Greninja, Charizard, Meowstic, Hippodon, Ferrothorn and Ampharos!

I plan on using: Fennekin Line, Pidgeot, Vaporeon, Bulbasaur Line and two others! Please help me choose these and help me with movesets! Remember its ingame so I need to have Fly, Surf, Strength, Cut and preferably Waterfall....please help me!

Gliscor is UB3R!

- Playing Pokemon Y -
Trainer Name: Ruyu
3DS Friend Code: 1521.4458.8387
Old February 26th, 2014 (7:04 PM).

- Flamethrower
- Psychic / Psyshock / Psybeam
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind / Fire Blast

Psyshock: useful for hitting special defensive Pokemon; Psybeam: can be considered if more PP is preferred; Shadow Ball: offers additional coverage to hit a few other Pokemon like Starmie; Fire Blast: additional Fire move for when more power and PP are needed. Cut can replace one of the last two moveslots.

- Fly
- Roost
- Return
- Double Team / Toxic

The last moveslot is a tossup. Double Team: can be useful as a setup move alongside Roost. Feather Dance, Substitute, etc. are options as well. Rain Dance and Hurricane can replace the last two moveslots.

- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Waterfall
- Hydro Pump / Toxic / Strength

Ice Beam: hits Grass-types and the like; Hydro Pump: offers a more powerful alternative to Surf when needed; Strength: if you can't fit it elsewhere. The last two moveslots are also tossups, since Vaporeon doesn't have a good movepool.

- Petal Blizzard
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis / Earthquake
- Growth / Earthquake / Sleep Powder

Synthesis: useful recovery; Earthquake: hits Steel, Poison, and other Pokemon. Cut or Strength can replace one of the last two moveslots.

Those four Pokemon handle everything pretty well by themselves, so you could get away with using two of your favorites. Steel, Fairy, Ground, or Dark Pokemon would all work well, since your team could use some help with Dragon, Electric, Ghost, and Psychic Pokemon.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links