Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 3,543 88.86%
No 444 11.14%
Voters: 3987. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 26th, 2014 (10:35 PM).

Where do i can find Primal Roots??
Old February 26th, 2014 (10:59 PM).
Goofball

Location: In my house, In my state, in my country, on my continent, on my planet
Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by dark788:
Green gives you one late in the story-line. Pretty sure it's just the one, though.
Old February 26th, 2014 (11:02 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by dark788:
Green will give it to you, once you get to fight Sabrina
Old February 26th, 2014 (11:54 PM).

Quote originally posted by rockmanmegaman:
It's an event only avalaible at certain point of the game (e.g. before fighting in the Indigo League).
is that event where u will transport to glitch world u save porygon from team rocket i think i did that event before
Old February 27th, 2014 (12:44 AM).

ooook, again me. :/ yesterday after i fixed what was wrong,i started from the beggining, got to the third or fourth gym not sure since i think u get the third badge later ( I THINK) anyway. i saved as i did until now. and closed the emulator and the laptop. today when i woke up and went to continue playing all my saves were gone, and it woud load the game just to that first scene where i have to help the little girl catch the nidorino.
note: the saves worked fine yesterdayy before shutting down my laptop. :/
Old February 27th, 2014 (01:45 AM).
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by raghavendraxxx:
is that event where u will transport to glitch world u save porygon from team rocket i think i did that event before
Lol thats an episide of the anime series its not in this hack, in this hack you go to the pokemon mansion in Cinnabar and meet Dr O and porygon but you have to do this event before beating the league

@DjBubi

I dont think this is related to this hack the problem could be with your hard disk or you didnt closed the emu properly
Also for previous question Solar Ribbon must evolve eevee to espeon i dont know about the other 1 it could be for shellder
Old February 27th, 2014 (01:52 AM).
Banned

Quote originally posted by Kyo Razorblade Wolf:
There's not currently a way otherwise it would be listed in the pokedex documentation, as for whether he does it in the future; I don't know.

rockmegaman, I just finished the game a bit earlier today, well, the manga part, I'm waiting before I start the bonus Orange Islands, but I wanted to say good work.

A couple of things I would like to point out, you might already be aware;
-The Dr. O event in Pokemon Mansion was glitched for me; The Rocket encounter worked normally and Dr. O appeared and talked with Red, but after Porygon flew away with that flash, he just stopped talking. Pressing A while with him did nothing, and moving around on the map got all glitchy. After leaving and re-entering his position was moved and he still would not respond. Glitchiness was gone, however. You can still go to Pallet Town and look through the flowers and have the event proceed, but he did not say to go to Pallet Town, I was just lucky and came across a post in this thread about it. The rest of the event plays out fine.
I know you said you were already looking into this, but I thought more detail might help you figure out the problem.
-Just to let you know, after finishing the Saffron Arc, I went back to Viridian city from Cinnebar, and parents and an officer were already in front of the Pokemon Center, talking to them allows you to skip the Viridian Forest event and go straight for the Gym. I went to the forest and then the event still triggered, but I thought I should point out that it's able to be skipped.

That being said, it was a fun game and I did not run into any problems aside from those.
I can confirm this bug and also if you go to the pewter city and use CUT to the tree that blocks digletts cave i can use this shortcut to skip viridian forest but if i go to the viridian city the parents and officer are near the pokemon center and act as if i saved Yellow already and this event gets skipped

This happened in 7.5 i dont know if its fixed in 7.6
Old February 27th, 2014 (01:56 AM).

oops sorry at the time i was playing both ash gray and adventure red. confused that event in this game.so there is no way to play it after the league.
Old February 27th, 2014 (02:29 AM).

Nature: Adamant
Ok, I have finished the Beta. Great job, Rockmanmegaman! And thinking that his wasn't even half of the game... Really looking forward to updates and further releases!

I have a suggestion. Why don't you implement MrDollSteak patch to this hack, or to your future games? I think it would be a great addition, the patch includes new items, physical/special split, many new abilities and attacks, changes to moves, etc, being as they are in new gens. It expands the move table, and lets you implement new moves without deleting existing ones, so you can add there some Glitch and Shadow type moves.

Also:

Not in this hack!

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 27th, 2014 (03:00 AM).
Banned

Yeah Gyarados is a Dragon and Water type now this dialogue could change or was it done tentionally? xD
Old February 27th, 2014 (03:39 AM).
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by Mochorro:
Ok, I have finished the Beta. Great job, Rockmanmegaman! And thinking that his wasn't even half of the game... Really looking forward to updates and further releases!

I have a suggestion. Why don't you implement MrDollSteak patch to this hack, or to your future games? I think it would be a great addition, the patch includes new items, physical/special split, many new abilities and attacks, changes to moves, etc, being as they are in new gens. It expands the move table, and lets you implement new moves without deleting existing ones, so you can add there some Glitch and Shadow type moves.

Also:

Not in this hack!
Adding MrDollSteak's patch would require starting over. I am very sure you don't want him to do that. He would have to insert everything in that patch manually in order to keep his current work.

Paired with Simba
Old February 27th, 2014 (03:55 AM).

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by karatekid552:
Adding MrDollSteak's patch would require starting over. I am very sure you don't want him to do that. He would have to insert everything in that patch manually in order to keep his current work.
Yeah, I thought it could happen that, that's why I said also for future games.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 27th, 2014 (05:34 AM).
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by ElitePokes:
I can confirm this bug and also if you go to the pewter city and use CUT to the tree that blocks digletts cave i can use this shortcut to skip viridian forest but if i go to the viridian city the parents and officer are near the pokemon center and act as if i saved Yellow already and this event gets skipped

This happened in 7.5 i dont know if its fixed in 7.6

Okay, I'll take a look at it. I hate it when that happens. I probably accidently assigned the wrong flag -.-
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-oEFcKU0&list=UUppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Old February 27th, 2014 (05:39 AM).

Hey everyone ! Before I begin I'd like to thank Rockmanmegaman for this awesome game :D
Anyway... I just got the HM08 Dive from Blue, I used it on my Poliwrath but I still can't go underwater :/ If anyone has a solution please I need your help.
Old February 27th, 2014 (05:41 AM).
Hacker

Finally started updating 'To Velencia Island' Chapter. Added new screenshots for it.

I know there was a lack of legendary POkemon to catch, and the only one you catch 'MEWTWO' was immediately given up. In Beta 8, you'll definitely be able to catch legendary POKEMON. Some would have a storyline while some be like Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno in Pokemon FireRed/Leafgreen, where they're just... there... Anyway, Kyogre is catchable.

Quote originally posted by Mochorro:

Also:

Not in this hack!
First time heard of this patch. Well, I'm using JPAN patch would applying mrDollSteak Patch be compatible?
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

Old February 27th, 2014 (05:42 AM).
Hacker

Quote originally posted by Nemed:
Hey everyone ! Before I begin I'd like to thank Rockmanmegaman for this awesome game :D
Anyway... I just got the HM08 Dive from Blue, I used it on my Poliwrath but I still can't go underwater :/ If anyone has a solution please I need your help.
Thank you, and congrats! you have ended Beta 7.

As of Beta 7, you can't use the HM DIVE move yet.

Old February 27th, 2014 (06:03 AM).

Quote originally posted by rockmanmegaman:
Thank you, and congrats! you have ended Beta 7.

As of Beta 7, you can't use the HM DIVE move yet.
Awesome !!!!! :D Can't wait for the next update
Old February 27th, 2014 (06:40 AM). Edited February 27th, 2014 by amanmore.

The game is really glitchy for me... I'm running it on GBA4iOS 2.0. It freezes everytime I try to use an HM (just before the HM's pokemon leaving the pokeball animation), my sprite is permanently stuck to the one on the bike, and Green now uses the same 'red on a bike' sprite too...

I just finished the saffron city stuff, and beat the legendary birds hybrid. When I try to surf from cerulean city, the game freezes, while the audio continues as normal. The only way to work around the problem is by loading an older save state, but I still can't use any HMs...

I originally got 5.5 from coolrom, but when I updated it to 7.5, the glitches started appearing. It was perfect before that...

I'm currently using 7.6.

Also, where do I get HM02 from?
Old February 27th, 2014 (07:20 AM).

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by amanmore:
The game is really glitchy for me... I'm running it on GBA4iOS 2.0. It freezes everytime I try to use an HM (just before the HM's pokemon leaving the pokeball animation), my sprite is permanently stuck to the one on the bike, and Green now uses the same 'red on a bike' sprite too...

I just finished the saffron city stuff, and beat the legendary birds hybrid. When I try to surf from cerulean city, the game freezes, while the audio continues as normal. The only way to work around the problem is by loading an older save state, but I still can't use any HMs...

I originally got 5.5 from coolrom, but when I updated it to 7.5, the glitches started appearing. It was perfect before that...

I'm currently using 7.6.

Hm02 fly is not in the game.
Also did you continue your save file or start a fresh game? Im playing on gba4ios 2.0.1 and i havent encountered any of the problems that you mentioned.
Old February 27th, 2014 (07:32 AM).
Banned

Quote originally posted by amanmore:

I'm currently using 7.6.

If you use a save from and older beta to play the current 7.6 release you will ♥♥♥♥ up your game and the HM02 is not available as of beta 7.6

NEVER PLAY 7.6 WITH AN OLDER SAVE
I will copy this and be ready to paste it in page 85 since im 100% sure that somebody will come here saying he glitched his game because he used an older save xD
Old February 27th, 2014 (09:13 AM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
I've looked and I don't think I've seen anyone else have this problem but right now I'm in Silph Co. and just recently when my Pokemon would try to learn a new move; through either TM or level up the game will crash. Like the game has been pretty much smooth sailing until now, it's a pretty annoying glitch too.

Help? uwu
And I won't let you down

1349 6159 4149 // black magic // get weird
Old February 27th, 2014 (09:21 AM).
Banned

Quote originally posted by Naya Rivera:
I've looked and I don't think I've seen anyone else have this problem but right now I'm in Silph Co. and just recently when my Pokemon would try to learn a new move; through either TM or level up the game will crash. Like the game has been pretty much smooth sailing until now, it's a pretty annoying glitch too.

Help? uwu
Are you playing beta 7, 7;5 or 7;6?
Did you start from the beggining or used a save from an older beta to play the new release?

I finished both 7 and 7.5 versions and never had this problem

I think i will do a complete playthrough of 7.6 too or wait a few days incase any bugfix gets released
Old February 27th, 2014 (09:29 AM).
Banned

Not sure if this was fixed in 7.6 i found a bug in 7.5 in Celadon City, when Green uses her Ditto to transform it to Mew to trick the Grunts at the end of the scene she uses some kind of sensor thing and the screen turns pink in beta 7 but in beta 7.5 it doesnt was it removed or the scene got bugged?
Old February 27th, 2014 (09:44 AM).

Hi, thanks for this job it's crazy !
But, in Cinnabar Island i can't enter into Center Pokemon or use Surf on the north, why ?
I download the last patch 7.6.
I was started with the 6.9 version, i must erase my save or not ?
PS: Sorry for my bad english, because i'm french '
Old February 27th, 2014 (09:46 AM).
Cursed Hemophillic.

can someone please Help me, I'm soo stuck.. I can't find what to do in St. anne (or whatever its called) I tried to go everywhere but can't seem to find where should I go.. please Help.
------------------------------------------
Any Kind of replies and critisms are very welcome.

"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)