Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building > In-Game Team Help

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Well then, this is your place! Ask for team help concerning in-game play. Any teams meant for battling other people must be posted in the Battle Center's main forum instead.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 28th, 2014 (11:01 AM).
AZ Jr
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Nature: Quiet
I'm trying to build a good team, It's giving me something to do I in XY since I have done everything. First, a few rules.

NO Legandaries
Obtainable in XY WITHOUT PokéBank or Trading
I'm focusing on offence.

Feel free to post what you believe is the best XY team, I'd really appreciate it!

-AZ Jr
Old February 28th, 2014 (11:28 AM).
Krystia

Nature: Jolly
It's gonna be tough my friend. Without trading and pokebank. A good start should be adding friends in your fc and look for some common uo pokemons. Fletchling with Gale wing and adamant nature, froakie with protean timid, hasty, modest nature. Lots of lots of dittos with good ivs

FC: 1693-1696-3415
Old February 28th, 2014 (04:02 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Gale Wings Fletchling is definitely a good choice; once it evolves into Talonflame, it could cause some major havoc with flying-type attacks such as Brave Bird. With Gale Wings, you're always the first to strike hits when using these type of moves. Fletchling could be found on Routes 2 and 3 I believe, so just look for them there. Another Pokémon I would suggest is Axew, which could be found in Connecting Cave. d:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links