< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building [Discussion] Ballte Institute vs. Battle Spot

Battling & Team Building The forum designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! Here you can battle, discuss, participate in events, receive help on your team, and much more!

Reply Post Reply
Old February 28th, 2014 (3:54 PM).
Pokemon Breader
Is the Battle Institute a good judge at how you are going to do against real people in The Battle Center? I know this might sound like a stupid question, but I really don't like to lose (not that I would turn my game off, I am not a bad sport, at least not against humans), and I just want to know how badly I will get my rear handed to me. I do really well against two or three teams then one team comes along and roflstomps me.
My FC is 2938-7363-0108
Ghost: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Drifblim
Old March 1st, 2014 (6:31 AM).
Yes and no. Some level of skill is required to do well in the Battle Institute/Maison, so if you're getting your ass handed to you in the BI/BM, you probably won't do well against most most competent human opponents. However, real people behave somewhat differently than the AI, and the BI/BM sometimes uses really bizzare sets (like a physical Gengar or an Alakazam that spams Guard Split). There's also Mega Evolutions to take into account; BI/BM doesn't ever use them, but they're a common sight in the Battle Spot.

Does this help? Also, if you need help with team building or strategizing or whatever, feel free to ask more questions here.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links