The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old March 2nd, 2014, 01:48 PM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Wow this hack is still being worked on. I will see what the next update is about and maybe replay this game.
Old April 13th, 2014, 09:56 AM
DothThouEvenHoist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lajules View Post
I would agree with your last post, as hacks of this sort are not popular, but I think you should give at least some credit. I mean someone actually had an effort to finish this, where some people get half way then quit. I have played this, and thoroughly enjoyed it. And you are wrong, actually people have played it.

Note - Don't get angry with me for posting this for over 4 months after you posted your comment.
Thanks a lot for the support! It really means a lot to me.

And to reply to pokemonlover493, yes! I'm still working on it.

I am actually experimenting with adding new devamped sprites from the generation 5 games, and also with some new music!

Thanks for the support, everyone! Like I said, it means a lot to me, this is the reason I keep going.

Old April 14th, 2014, 02:39 PM
gopri57

What about golem? How do I evolve gravler to golem?
Old June 21st, 2014, 04:47 PM
DothThouEvenHoist?

Attention!

Progress on this hack will be at a standstill for a few months. I am currently going to make a full-on Pokemon rom-hack, not just a more difficult game. However, don't worry, after we're at a considerable amount of progress on Pokemon Slate Version, I will try to start working on Pokemon Extreme Silver once again.

I haven't forgotten about this

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here