The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2014, 06:41 PM
SparksPKMN

I have a theory that the ghost girl is really a Banette driven into such a vengeful state because of its abandonment that it actually went a step forward and turned into a real human ghost. It stands in Lumiose because it's the biggest city in Kalos, so the chances of finding its former owner are higher. It says that you're not the one, which obviously means it's looking for someone...

Last edited by SparksPKMN; March 5th, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old March 6th, 2014, 02:04 PM
SparksPKMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderfulWhiscash View Post
I thought it was a bidoof
What? Is that sarcasm? It's kinda hard to tell on the internet
Old March 6th, 2014, 02:23 PM
berlyda
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparksPKMN View Post
What? Is that sarcasm? It's kinda hard to tell on the internet
No, this has been discussed extensively throughout the forum and the general consensus is that she's a Bidoof.

Old March 6th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Shadeh
KABOOM!

Nature: Jolly
Okay, I will tell the ACTUAL story k? She was a young girl that actually died on the elevator. Twisted? Indeed. Also, do you see those sleeping whatha-ma-call-its? Those were her pokemon. If they weren't anyone's than they would be feral, like a pokemon in the wild. As to why she says "No..You aren't the one.." I don't know. I'm assuming she is referring to a friend, or a trainer of some sort.

Last edited by Shadeh; March 6th, 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Grammer k
Old March 6th, 2014, 02:31 PM
SparksPKMN

That sounds a bit too straightforward...
Old March 6th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Shadeh
KABOOM!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
That sounds a bit too straightforward...
Idk then. Just my thoughts <3
Old March 6th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Zekrom
The Divine Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlyda View Post
No, this has been discussed extensively throughout the forum and the general consensus is that she's a Bidoof.

Yes, and she's looking for the person who will help her evolve into Purge.
Old March 6th, 2014, 04:19 PM
SparksPKMN

And why exactly do you think she's a bidoof?
Old March 6th, 2014, 07:07 PM
scprepschool

Quote:
And why exactly do you think she's a bidoof?
there are rumors that if you take a volcanion to her she will reveal herself to be a bidoof, and that bidoof mega evolves into volcanion

you gotta know that I adore you
Old March 7th, 2014, 09:53 AM
WonderfulWhiscash
Murderous Magikarp

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by scprepschool View Post
there are rumors that if you take a volcanion to her she will reveal herself to be a bidoof, and that bidoof mega evolves into volcanion
Oh! I was assuming that depending on the game we'd get Mega Bidoof X or Mega Bidoof Y, with a normal fighting and a normal psychic type.
Old March 7th, 2014, 12:35 PM
pokefan648
< I ate your giant meatball :3

Nature: Mild
Ok MEGA BIDOOF? Bidoof should not mega evolve, it should evolve into Bibarel and then Bibarel mega evolves, but this Pokémon is not worth of having a mega evolution anyway. I think the ghost girl wants a person with a certain ID, item or Pokémon. Whatever/Whoever she is looking for must be hard to unlock or find!

Pokémon Games I own: Pokémon Y, Pokémon Black (Its really my brother's, but it counts) and Pokémon Blue
Old March 7th, 2014, 06:50 PM
scprepschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefan648 View Post
Ok MEGA BIDOOF? Bidoof should not mega evolve, it should evolve into Bibarel and then Bibarel mega evolves, but this Pokémon is not worth of having a mega evolution anyway. I think the ghost girl wants a person with a certain ID, item or Pokémon. Whatever/Whoever she is looking for must be hard to unlock or find!
nope...bidoof, you do need an item though, the beaver stone

Old March 7th, 2014, 08:37 PM
TheClassyOrca
Expert Killer Whale

Nature: Relaxed
I knew it.
Mega Bidoof is coming...
Sound the alarms...
Gird your loins...

~~
"You get more with honey than with vinegar, babe."
Old March 11th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Elements1
Meh

I would love to see a OP mega freakin bidoof. NOT Biberal, but bidoof, and the ghost girl gives you the Bidoofite.

water, earth!

Completed National Pokedex: 2/20/14 Dusknoir Finial Entry
3DS FC:1263-7361-4137
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
I think the creepy girl will play into the sequel of the game. You're not the one, but a few years later, the new protagonist will be the chosen one.
Old March 14th, 2014, 09:04 AM
BasedNate
ImDaBes

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
I think the creepy girl will play into the sequel of the game. You're not the one, but a few years later, the new protagonist will be the chosen one.
Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe in Pokemon Z, the protagonist there will have some sort of story (assuming it's a sequel) with that ghost girl. I think it's either a new Dark/Fairy Legendary Pokemon or Darkrai.

Then again, why am I not the chosen one? This isn't fair. I have a mother****ing Arceus at my disposal which that Lumiose City ghost girl didn't notice - it's a fricking Pokemon god; the one who built this universe; Pokemon; and humans, which means that he made you, so that also means whatever plot you're pulling for the future protagonist, it would've been way more less complicated with me involved. If a Pokemon Champion such as myself who went on a overall in-game lost record of 1 while my win record was over 9000, how am I not deserving to be the chosen one? >:I

Spoiler:
or she could be a Bidoof

Old March 20th, 2014, 11:05 AM
kirbasaur
Human-Ivasaur hybrid

Or the ghost girl from the sky-something or other bridge came to kalos to look for the guy/girl that she gave the lunar wing to in black/wight 2.

Or she is a other creepy ghost.

I just know that I won't be going to that building for a wile.
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:05 PM
GreenFlame
Master of Doubles...not really

Send a message via Skype™ to GreenFlame
So I'm not the only one who encountered this? Everyone did? That's a relief, just after I saw it I thought I had been seeing things...

GreenFlame's Trade Reviews
Old March 21st, 2014, 01:05 AM
XpokeX
I'm a ninja and im..... gone

I heard a theory that the lumiose ghost girl is a latias o.o further details in a bit

"Pokemon is my escape from reality,no one to judge or fight,it's just me having fun"
Old March 21st, 2014, 10:31 AM
kirbasaur
Human-Ivasaur hybrid

But latias can't talk..........or can she?
Old March 21st, 2014, 05:00 PM
XpokeX

She can,and she has the ability to reflect light and stuff so she can disappear in a second(like how the ghost suddenly disappeared) and she can also turn into a person like in the Latios and latias movie(hence the ghost girl) so the theory is that she is looking for a trainer for her and Latios

"Pokemon is my escape from reality,no one to judge or fight,it's just me having fun"
Old March 21st, 2014, 05:46 PM
Howmander

Nature: Adamant
So the ghost girl, does she appear more than once or JUST once? (I ask because if multiple times I can keep bringing different pokemon with me to see if she reacts to any of them, even though I'm sure the millions of people who already played the game have brought all 718 or whatever pokemon to her, but I still want to try anyway, lol!) and also, what building is she in? Can she be reached before power is restored to the other half of lumiose or only after?
5IV - 6IV Celebi with Modest nature (Pokebank version) (if 5IV, want 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread please)

I have two Diancies for trade as well for one of the above Xerneas or Yveltal or both

I now have access to all Safari Hidden Abilities and Pokebank exclusive hidden abilities so whatever you need, I can trade with you for it!

Items I need: (Click to see, items outlined in green are the most wanted)

What I need and what I can offer: (click to see, as long as the post doesn't get deleted!)
Old March 21st, 2014, 05:58 PM
XpokeX

So far i only saw her once(mainly because I got too scared to enter the office ever again lol)
And you can only reach her 2nd floor office once you get the power back on lumiose

Old March 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM
scprepschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howmander View Post
So the ghost girl, does she appear more than once or JUST once? (I ask because if multiple times I can keep bringing different pokemon with me to see if she reacts to any of them, even though I'm sure the millions of people who already played the game have brought all 718 or whatever pokemon to her, but I still want to try anyway, lol!) and also, what building is she in? Can she be reached before power is restored to the other half of lumiose or only after?
She only can be seen one time ( unless there are undiscovered circumstances that makes her come back of course ), and she is in the building across from one of the alleys in north lumiose, across from the alley with the two skiddo's sleeping if I remember correctly, someone could probably explain it better, I have tried to link it to all kind of things... back in my first playthrough when I was real curious I tried all kinds of stuff, to draw a link to the letter in the lumiose station, or a link to her and the faceless man story guy... apparently it is a super mystery

Old March 23rd, 2014, 06:21 PM
UseTheRNGLuke
The RNG is strong in this one.

If she was in the lift at the time the Lumiose power cut happened that could have caused her to go missing...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links