The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Advertise here
Oh no, XY sucked away my life. :(

The Legendary Face-Off has two ties, so at least one more person needs to vote before the competition can progress.

How do you like Xerneas and Yveltal? Do you like to use them in battle? How do you feel about their backstory and/or part in the story of the games?
I love Yveltal's design, ever since the first time I saw it to be honest. I watched Xerneas's cutscene on Youtube and gained some appreciation for it, but I feel Yveltal has the superior design and story. Its Pokedex entry is so edgy.

Since Fairy Type was introduced in Gen 6, which legendary Pokemon should have Fairy Type?
Is it me or Moonblast's SFX sounds like the mega evolution sound? I'm starting to think Fairy and mega evolution has some relationship. >.> Anyway, I wish Latias became Dragon/Fairy and Cresselia got retyped to Fairy. Shaymin could even go for Grass/Fairy. They all seem very... dainty, precious, ephemeral, airy, etc.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 02:43 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Well, might as well vote then ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Bracket #17: Landorus vs. Keldeo
Ehh, there's not really any contest here. I mean, while I reckon Landorus may be a cool Pokemon to use in battle and all, and even though I actually do like its backstory along with the requirements for catching it, its design along with the fact that it's a fifth generation Pokemon kinda throws it down the list for me :( Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like fifth generation Pokemon, it's just that I've never really got a chance to actually meet or battle with/against a whole lot of the fifth gen Pokemon due to never owning anything other than Black 2, which I haven't really played that much either D: But yeah, I kinda dislike all the designs from the trio, because I feel like they could've still gotten great Pokemon without having to make them super ugly.

But yeah, main reason there's definitely not contest, is because it's one of the few generation 5 legendaries that I've actually used, albeit not very much, but I still got to use it :p Also, all the times I had to watch through the Keldeo movie kinda gave me a soft spot for, and I mean. It's voiced by freaking Vic Mignogna, how much better does it get ;)

Quote:
Bracket #18: Thundurus vs. Rayquaza
...I don't think I really need to explain much here. While Thundurus is actually my favourite of the three, partly because I prefer its design over the other two, simply because the light blue colour actually fits the design, and because blue and black don't look absolutely insane together, but also partly because I got to use in Pokemon Online when I used to play that, but I kinda fell out of that rather quickly :p

Either way, there's no question that Rayquaza would get the winning spot between these two, just considering the edge it gets on so many other Pokemon entirely because of its design. I mean, it has an awesome design, it's awesome in battle, and it gets a kinda awesome cut scene in R/S/E, and it's generally just overall pretty darn awesome :p Plus it has one of the coolest shiny sprites ever, so yeah. No contest ;)

Quote:
Bracket #19: Palkia vs. Latios
another one that's mainly design-based. I mean, c'mon, are there anyone who actually finds Palkia's design to be somewhat pretty? I mean, it's not that it's a bad design, I've just for some reason never liked Palkia's design. I've also never liked purple, and considering that's one of the primary colours in Palkia's design, it isn't really doing well for Palkia. But yeah, the only fourth generation game I've ever played was Diamond, so perhaps I'm just kinda biased. In any case, Palkia's still a pretty good Pokemon???

But yeah, Latios definitely takes the cake here, just for the fact that it's a Pokemon I've actually been involved with in some way. I may never have caught Latios, but boy did I hunt for it. After realising that the off-looking Pokemon which I encountered near the Sky Pillar and had never seen before was in fact Latios, I instantly went out to try and catch it. After failing in my mission to catch the legendary beasts, I wasn't about to give up on one simple legendaryy. But alas, my hunts never came to fruition, and once I lost my game, I realised that there was no chance that I could catch. It simply wasn't meant to be ;'( DARN YOU LATIOOOOOOOOOOOOS! Love your movie btw!

Quote:
Bracket #20: Kyogre vs. Mew
Seems as though these has all been votes without question. While I actually do like Kyogre as opposed to most of the other losing Pokemon in the other 3 votes, Mew has just lead to too many experiences and is too cute to not win. I mean look at that adorable thing! If anyone didn't d'aww at the windmill scene from the first movie, I'm convinced they're a cyborg. Anyways, after my experiences with trying to catch Mew in my original Blue, along with my search for it through all the rumours I'd heard about with other games, I've just kinda bonded with it much more than I have with Kyogre. I mean, Kyogre might have saved me during my playthrough of Sapphire, but that is the one time I've ever used it, and I honestly prefer Groudon over Kyogre anyways, so yeah. No doubt here :p

Last edited by Olli; November 28th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old November 20th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
How do you like Xerneas and Yveltal? Do you like to use them in battle? How do you feel about their backstory and/or part in the story of the games?
I like Xerneas ever since I first see it, and I see that Yveltal is cool too. I might use them on battles.

Since Fairy Type was introduced in Gen 6, Which legendary Pokemon should have Fairy Type?
I think Cresselia might be suitable for the Fairy/Psychic type, and I think maybe the UMA trio (Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf) can be Fairy type too because they are so fairy-like in appearance at some point imo.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old November 24th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...

Nature: Naughty
Im kinda late joining this club
Spoiler:
Username: Nutsy_!~Joker~
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Yvetal and Zekrom
Answer a Topic:
▪ How do you like Xerneas and Yveltal? Do you like to use them in battle? How do you feel about their backstory and/or part in the story of the games?
I like them although I havent played them yet. But iam sure i will like them

▪ Since Fairy Type was introduced in Gen 6, Which legendary Pokemon should have Fairy Type ?
I think clefairy should have it, and togechik(?)

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| The Prediction Game |

Last edited by Kakarot1212; November 29th, 2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old November 24th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid

I wish their story was expanded on a little more and I was surprised at how easily Team Flare got a hold of them, but as legends they are among some of my favorites. The designs, battle theme, and stats perfectly portrayed what a legendary should be. I got shivers battling Xerneas in my game and asdf it was pretty perfect, aha.

Since Fairy Type was introduced in Gen 6, which legendary Pokemon should have Fairy Type?

Cresselia for fairy, please! Celebi would make a wonderful fairy as well; it's the only small legend that I feel really resembles a fairy so I can go without others like Jirachi and Mew becoming one. Though going by the "small pink creature" fairy trend we have going on, I wouldn't be surprised if Mew ended up becoming a fairy down the line..

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 28th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Welcome to the club, Nutsy_! Togetic and Clefairy were already retyped to Fairy. What legendary Pokemon do you think should be part Fairy?

Yahooooooo, Keldeo, Rayquaza, Latios, and Mew advance. I'm increasing the number of brackets offered this round so we have 6 to vote towards:

Bracket #21: Manaphy vs. Raikou

Bracket #22: Azelf vs. Latias

Bracket #23: Dialga vs. Heatran

Bracket #24: Virizion vs. Uxie

Bracket #25: Cobalion vs. Darkrai

Bracket #26: Entei vs. Mewtwo

Last edited by Lilith; November 28th, 2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old November 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Username: atif :3
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Could I take Celebi and Suicune, please? >_<
Answer a Topic:

What Shiny Legendary Pokémon do you love, and why?
What Shiny Legendary I like the most? Hmm, that's a tricky one. I'll guess I'll pick the infamous Shiny Rayquaza. I can see why so many people like it. It looks 10x more better in black; especially with the yellow lightning scars on it's body. When it sparkles it seriously looks amazing. Even though green is it's original colour, I would say that the colour palletes should of have been reversed.

2nd place would probably go to Mew. Omg that Mew is freaking adorable it blue! Especially in baby blue! I just seriously wait to get one in X/Y, although I doubt it would be possible. I guess I won't be seeing this baby-blue coloured Mew anymore :<

Oh yes. Definitely first would have to be Shaymin. Oh just come on; this thing is literally a fairy when it's in it's Sky Forme, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be a Dairy Type. Same thing goes to Cresselia. Although if this happened, then Darkrai would be weaker then Cresselia, and they were originally made to be equal legendaries. Other ones I could see becoming pure Fairy or even part-Fairy are Suicune, Mew and the Latias/Latios duo. Wouldn't it be cute? :)
Old December 5th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
I probably haven't answered these topics yet, so… here I go!

They both look great design-wise, but my favorite would have to be Yveltal. I don't know why, but it reminds me about Lugia a lot. Only difference is that it's got black and red color scheme, while Lugia has white and blue. In terms of battling, Xerneas and Yveltal are equally as good. They have the exact, same amount of stats, and they also have access to a wide range of attacks in their arsenals. If they went one-on-one in a match, though, Xerneas would most likely turn out to be the victor, since it's a fairy-type while Yveltal is dark. And dark is super-effective against fairy, isn't it? I did use these Pokémon in few of my battles, but only in-game; I've never used them while battling online. These two were banned to Ubers a while ago, so unfortunately, we're not allowed to use them. :( Well, we could use them, but only when we are playing in Ubers.

I'd like it if they turned Celebi into a fairy-type. Every time I look at it, I instantly get reminded of fairy, so, yeah. Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf need to become part fairy too, and also Latios, Latias, and Cresselia.

By the way, Blade, when you get the chance, could you update my name on the front post? :o

Last edited by Endless; December 5th, 2013 at 04:39 AM.
Old December 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Olli

A rather easy choice. While Manaphy is super cute and all, and while I like the concept of putting it and Phione in the same family, but not making an evolution between them, Raikou take my vote by far. Bias aside, Raikou is just an extremely awesome Pokemon. While Suicune might be my favourite of the legendary beast, Raikou has always been the one whose design I've liked the best. I mean just look at it, it's practically covered in awesomeness. And I really feel like it's the most underappreciated of the 3 beasts. While it did get a special dedicated to it, it just doesn't really compare to the roles Suicune and Entei have played. Both of them have appeared in movies, where Entei practically starred in one of them. And Suicune has the whole "only people with a pure heart can ever get to see it" or whatever it is thing behind it, while Raikou is just limping around in the back :( I mean, with the G/S sprite it kinda deserved it, but they've improved so much on its design, all the flaws of the original design has been eradicated. But yeah, definitely Raikou for me.

This was kind of a hard choice, seeing as I've never really been involved with any of these two Pokemon. I owned Ruby version, so Latios was the one of the Lati duo that I was chasing, and I never got around to catching Azelf when playing D/P/Pt. I picked Latias however, entirely because of the role she played in the Pokemon Heroes movie. It's still one of my favourite Pokemon movies to this day, and I just found the whole story really touching and sad. Also, Latias has just been much more of a crowd favourite than Azelf ever was, so I know it's gonna win in the end anyways ;)

Another easy choice. While Heatran admittedly looks really cool, it's just one of those Pokemon that never really did much for me. It might have been the title legendary for the ROM hack me and my team were working on a while back, but I never particularly liked it. It's another one of the Pokemon I never came to catch, however I have used in Battle Revolution, since I exchanged trainer cards with someone who had it, and eh, didn't really like it, but that probably also has to do with his setup of moves and how he's trained it :p In the 12th movie though, it was pretty much just degraded to a pet. I mean, with those looks and its legendary status, you'd imagine it'd be a feared Pokemon that'd wreck havoc everywhere and kill everyone, but no-no, it's just the equivalent of a guard dog >:[ that also did much for my decision.

In the end, I much preferred Dialga over Heatran. Dialga also has a pretty awesome design, and seeing as the only 4th gen game I've played is Diamond, you might guess that there's some bias to it as well. But it's one of the Pokemon that destroys everything and anything, so it has an edge on Heatran any day of the week :p

I honestly don't have much to say here. Most of the fifth gen legendaries are some I haven't made myself all too familiar with. And I mean, the whole sacred sword trio or w/e they're called stand around for you to catch them in B2/W2. In B/W they're actually hidden, but in B2/W2 they stand in your way when making it through the game, and Virizion specifically jumps down in front of you. Like??? That's no fun, I'd rather hunt them down than just be given them. I don't mind with title legendaries, since they usually play a big part in the plot of the games, but it was just completely unnecessary with the trio, and just seems like more of a cop-out. So while I might not specifically like Uxie, it definitely gets the vote :p

Same thing as the above, however Darkrai would win anyways just because of how awesome it is. And its backstory in the 10th movie. So sad :(

I've already expressed how I like Mewtwo loads, so there isn't really much I need to say. Mewtwo is the original strongest Pokemon in the world, and my sense of nostalgia just won't let anyone else take the vote over him, apart from maybe Lugia :p
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Raikou. I never had my own Manaphy, and I did nothing with it when I got one in a trade. I didn't care for its role in its movie, either. Manaphy is just... there. Raikou has a great backstory and design. I love the thunderclouds on its back and the thunderbolt-like end of it tail. It packs a mean Thunderbolt and HP Ice, so it's always been a star in my eyes.

Latias. While I'm obviously voting for my favorite legendary here, I do quite like Azelf. Its offenses and speed are wonderful, but it is too similar to the remaining members of the lake trio. The birds, beasts, and golems are different enough... The pixies have... different hair. Maybe it's their size that didn't leave room for much creativity in the design. So, I wasn't enthusiastic about the pixies, but Azelf would indeed be my #1 pixie for its raw power.

Dialga. I'm indifferent to both of them, but Dialga has a fun cry.

Virizion. My favorite of the musketeers for its elegant stance and it being a rare Grass-type legendary.

Darkrai. One of my favorite legendaries because of its menacing look, but it also proved to be heroic in the movies. It is also devastating in battle with Dark Void and high special attack. I haven't even caught my Cobalion yet.

Mewtwo. Both have equally cool roles in their movies, but Entei is so overshadowed by the more popular, appealing Suicune and Raikou. Mewtwo is a crazy powerhouse and retained its record as one of the strongest Pokemon ever.
Old January 5th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid

Raaaikou! As much as I love Manaphy Raikou is a legendary beast and therefore I am biased, heh. I loved the Raikou special in the anime and really love electricity as an element.

Latias; this is a given for me. While I adore Azelf's (its newest 3D model does it so much justice) Latias has been one of my favorite legends since I chose her in Sapphire and she was a complete powerhouse on top of being adorable. So Latias!

And now it comes.. the battle of two legends I honestly do not like. :( I'll probably go with Dialga only because of its story as I find that interesting.

Virizion grew on me after playing Gates to Infinity but I'll still probably side with Uxie here due to its history and concept. I love the pixies.

Darkrai is pretty great and gets my vote here. I mean, who doesn't find a nightmare-inducing shadowlike legendary to be amazing?!

Hopefully I'm not the only one who will choose Entei when pitted against Mewtwo, haha.. Mewtwo was really interesting as a legendary but the legendary beasts are my favorite legends of all time and Entei had one of the best movies in the series.

pair clubs
family twin
my star

Last edited by Sheep; January 7th, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
Old January 15th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Olli

Shaymin, Cresselia and Celebi are the ideal Pokemon for the Fairy type out of the ones we have right now imo, and perhaps Jirachi could also get a spot in there. But I honestly don't really know. I honestly don't think the chance of any of them obtaining a Fairy typing would be very high, seeing as the main Pokemon to receive it have been all the pinkums or the ones with defined fairy traits. I'm hoping we get to see more Fairy types, just because new types are so exciting(!), but it doesn't really feel like it really fits on any of the current ones. But that's perhaps just because I've gotten used to their current typings :p

I reckon it's time for a new topic?

So far, the only legendary to have received a mega evolution is Mewtwo (well actually he got two, so that's even less fair). Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?
Old January 15th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?
I personally would love to see Mega Rotom. Rotom has five different forms though, so if it did get a mega-evolution, those forms would need to get one as well. Along with Rotom, it'd be nice if Heatran ended up getting a mega-evolution too. In terms of design, I think it could have a bigger body and be covered in more steel. Statistically, perhaps it could have more defenses and Special Attack and slightly less Speed? Big Pokémon usually tend to be slow, so to me, it'd make sense if its Speed stat was reduced a bit.
Old January 15th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
MEGA SPACE GOAT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I want a Mega-Arceus for the awesome-factor, and Mega-Manaphy for A) the cutness, and B) to give it some actual power to use for once. Something so cute and with access to moves like Tail Glow shouldn't be left behind in battles like it so often is, it's a real shame to see that it just can't compete. Also I think Mega-Ho-Oh would be wonderful based on the prettiness factor, but then we'd have to get a Mega-Lugia too and that'd only ruin something already wonderful.
Old February 4th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

I'd be interested to see Mega Regigigas. I know Regigigas alone was powerful, but it was slowed on the beginning due to its ability, so I think its Mega form can become more stronger and faster and overrides Slow Start ability.
Old February 4th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

I'd definitely love a Mega Manaphy like one person above said, there'd be some great design potential there and as said person said I'd like to see it keep its cuteness but also get some stronger Sp. Attack and maybe Speed imo. I'd finally be able to compete with most of the common ubers should it get a Mega.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old February 14th, 2014, 04:11 AM
Olli

I'd say Mega Arceus, considering it'd probably be a pretty insane Pokemon, though I feel like Arceus already is powerful enough, and shouldn't really require a mega evolution. Though it'd be interesting to see what design they'd come up with :p

It's honestly hard to say, because I feel like any Pokemon I'd say would lead to more legendaries getting mega evolutions. Like, if I wanted a legendary in one of the trios to have a mega evolution, the other two Pokemon in the trio would also need a mega evolution to make it fair, in which case the other trios should probably also get a mega evolution. But ehhh, I doubt the any of the trios are even gonna get mega evolutions.

But yeah, I'd probably have to go with my favourite for the next candidate, Lugia :p Basically, I feel like they could really do something awesome with the design. I don't know what, but I think it has some potential to look even cooler. I don't think it'd really need a boost in power, but heck, why not ;) Ho-oh on the other hand, seems perfect as it is to me, at least not design-wise. Its design is already super pretty, and I don't really imagine they can add anything without it being over the top. So definitely Lugia for me :p

Time for a new topic ;D

Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evelution, granted that ever became a thing?
Old February 14th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evelution, granted that ever became a thing?
One legendary I'd really like to give an evolution to is Celebi. When it evolves, perhaps it could be gaining a humanoid body structure and become more fairy-like? Competitive-wise, I'd like it to have boost in its Speed, HP, and maybe Special Attack. As for pre-evolution, I think it'd be pretty interesting to see Rayquaza get one. :p
Old February 15th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing?
A standalone legendary like Victini could use an evolution. It has an interesting typing, one I've been longing to see, but Victini is so... childish and fluttery that I was never fond of its design. I'd use one if he looked cool like this depiction (albeit it's a mega forme). Fire/Fairy would be nice too. Its number is so close to Sinnoh, it might as well be a Sinnoh legendary, and Sinnoh already has Manaphy and Shaymin with 100 flat base stats, ugh. Victini needs a lil' epicness or else I won't consider it a god of victory.

Last edited by Lilith; April 8th, 2014 at 02:42 PM.
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Trainer VyNk
Cursed Hemophillic.

Nature: Serious
Hello Legendary Members! here I Come!!

Username: VyNk.
2 Legendary Partners: Latios & Latias.
(Optional) Age: 15
Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?:

Deoxys, you ask why? Because of its (Him/Her) Forms get it? no? Like deoxys have Attack Form, it should get Mega Attack or Similar Form!! it will make it more Rare and Ofcourse more Powerful!!

"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Old February 17th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Olli

I agree with the notion that, if legendary evolutions were ever to happen, it should only be with the stand-alone legendaries :p For a long time I actually thought Manaphy evolved from Phione, but turns out it's more of a backwards evolution haha. But as for legendaries I'd like to see gain an evolution? I definitely agree Celebi and Victini, since I think both of them have potential for something bigger, and have kinda gotten overlooked in the long run. I reckon that may come from the fact that both of them are event legendaries, but still! I'd also say Shaymin, however it already has its Sky-forme, so that'd feel a little wrong. I guess the problem is that most legendaries have some kind of alternate form, so it wouldn't really be practical to give any of those an evolution, where as most others belong to some kind of group of legendaries, who usually aren't ones that'd benefit from an evolution.

The only other Pokemon I can think of that doesn't belong to a group of legendaries is Jirachi, so I reckon I'd say Celebi, Jirachi and Victini all could use an evolution, but with such a low amount of legendaries suitable for evolutions, I doubt it'd ever become a reality :p
Old March 15th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing?
I hope that Celebi and Victini will get the evolution. They are cute in appearance, and they still have potential to become great, so I think an evolution for them won't hurt.

Last edited by Starry Windy; March 15th, 2014 at 12:41 AM.
Old March 20th, 2014, 03:40 PM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Username: AoTora
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mewtwo and Reshiram.
Answer a Topic:

▪ Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing? Maybe Mewtwo and maybe Jirachi or Celebi.
▪ Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution? Zekrom and Reshiram! And mew :3

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old April 8th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Welcome, AoTora! A pre-evolution of Mewtwo that slightly resembles Mew would be awfully cute. And the reverse is interesting too, if Mew ever gained a Mega evolution.

New Topic time: You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?

With three votes, these legends advance in the tournament I started a while back: Raikou, Latias, Dialga, Virizion, Darkrai, Mewtwo. I'd still like to see the club's leading legendary, even if the pace is slow. The next match up would be these two:

Bracket #27: Keldeo vs. Rayquaza

Bracket #28: Palkia vs. Mew
Old April 8th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Cilicica
Pokemon Lover ~~

Username: Cilicica
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Meloetta and Latias
Answer a Topic:
You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?

Assuming I don't already have every single legendary and I had to start from scratch catching them all, I'd definitely use a Master Ball on Darkrai.
When I tried catching Darkrai after being released for the first time, it was terrible! It literally took me forever. It was the most frustrating thing I ever felt, I even felt like throwing my DS out the window. (thankfully I didn't)
I don't know why that one legendary in particular was so hard to capture, it's not that it kept on using darkvoid and killing my pokemon, it just wouldn't budge while having status problems and being in the red zone of it's health. ;__; I never want to go through that again. (I think it ended up being a crappy nature too so I had to turn my DS off and try again @_@)

Last edited by Cilicica; April 8th, 2014 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Grammar error ><
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here