Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game
Reload this Page Event Favorite Set Poll Week 5 - Of Diamonds and Pearls (and Platinum)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

View Poll Results: Which of these sets are your favorites?
Diamond & Pearl 0 0%
Mysterious Treasures 0 0%
Secret Wonders 0 0%
Great Encounters 0 0%
Majestic Dawn 0 0%
Legends Awakened 4 100.00%
Stormfront 2 50.00%
Platinum 1 25.00%
Rising Rivals 0 0%
Supreme Victors 2 50.00%
Arceus 2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2014 (10:39 PM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
ModeratorCS

Welcome to Week 5 of the Favorite Set Poll! This week, we are closing in on the sets from recent history! This week's sets are all from the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum era! Introduced in these sets were Lv. X cards, and later they introduced SP Pokemon, and in the final set, the only Arceus cards ever printed were released! The following sets are your choices this week:

Diamond & Pearl
Mysterious Treasures
Secret Wonders
Great Encounters
Majestic Dawn
Legends Awakened
Stormfront
Platinum
Rising Rivals
Supreme Victors
Arceus

You can pick multiple sets as per normal this week to ensure at least one of your favorite sets from this round makes it through! Ready? Vote and discuss!

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Old March 9th, 2014 (05:01 PM).
A Scene In Between

I would have to go with Supreme Victors and Legends Awakened on this one. Voted for former because the set had a lot of valuable cards, such as Milotic, legendary birds, Rayquaza, Electivire, Charizard, Staraptor, Garchomp, and Blaziken. As for the latter, it's where I've gotten my only Giratina card from. :]
Old March 12th, 2014 (04:32 PM).
ffet

Nature: Relaxed
I didn't really like how the series started but I really liked how it ended. I voted for Legends Awakened baca use I have a lot of rare cards from that set and the cards have one of the best overall artwork from DPPt. I also voted for Supreme Victors because it's cool to own cards like Cynthia's Garchomp and Argenta's Drifblim. The LV. Xs are also my favorites of the series. Arceus was my last pick because I own more cards from that set than any other from this series and I have a decent collection of Arceus LV. X and typed Arceus cards.
Old March 13th, 2014 (11:39 PM).
Nothing shredded, nothing gained.
ModeratorCS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
Another era were I wasn't into the TCG unfortunately. After a quick look through the sets, my first vote goes to Stormfront, if only for the updated Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard from the Base Set. My other votes went to Legends Awakened and Arceus, since I loved some of the LV.X cards that came with those sets.
Old March 19th, 2014 (06:44 AM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
ModeratorCS

Closing this poll a bit late, but my own personal favorites were Legends Awakened (which would have won whether I voted or not) because the Lake Trio's cards from it were amazing, Stormfront because it contains what is my favorite Lv. X of all time, Raichu Lv. X, and Platinum, because it contained a lot of the cards I used to make decks when I started getting into competitive play back in 2008/2009 (Blastoise, Delcatty, and Salamence Lv. X in particular!).

This week's winner is Legends Awakened with 4 votes! When votes are this close, every vote matters! So please vote in the next poll when it pops up! The next poll should be up later today.

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)