Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 12th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Jaconri

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Is Electabuzz supposed to evolve by leveling up? For some reason thunderstone doesn't work, it says it doesn't have any effect.
Old March 12th, 2014, 07:54 AM
TXV

I love the back sprites in LP so much! They're the black/white back sprites right? Is Light Platinum the only that that uses them?
Old March 12th, 2014, 09:09 AM
ericismew

Im trying to play this on my ez flash iv. It worked fine at first but every time the guy next to the safari zone wants to give me a Pokemon it starts glitching and freezes!
Old March 12th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Alphyn

Quote:
Anyways, by "plus" version... you mean the one with P/S split, cries, etc...? Not Final Snakebyte's version, right?
Because I believe that the "Final" version does fix this bug.
Isn't the plus version based on the Snakebyte's final version?

Another thing... I've exchanged Kirlia for a Haunter in Dardusk City, who turned out to be a female called FANTON. Now I understand why its owner decided to trade it. Moreover, it didn't evolve through trade, as one would expect. How do I evolve it into Gengar now?
Old March 12th, 2014, 08:02 PM
rifqy_cing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
It's a tool for ROM hacking. You can find it in the toolbox. Open your ROM with it, find the map, move him, save, go to game, enter building, leave a building and voila he will be moved.
I'll try it.. thank you! :D
Old March 13th, 2014, 12:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphyn View Post
Isn't the plus version based on the Snakebyte's final version?
I thought so as well.
But it appears that Electivire glitch is present is plus but not in Final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXV View Post
I love the back sprites in LP so much! They're the black/white back sprites right? Is Light Platinum the only that that uses them?
I'm pretty sure many other hacks use B/W sprites.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Jeyastan

hey guys is there a way to change my rotom's form? if so how?
Old March 13th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Joordy

Send a message via Skype™ to Joordy
Very nice Now I Am Hoping for the NDS englih version to come soon
Old March 13th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Alphyn

I hope this version gets some attention too. There are lots of things I would be glad to see fixed. I don't know if those are plus version or the original version issues, but teleport doesn't register the Pokecenter in Enemy town as a point to return to. And the pokedex is an utter mess, of course.
Old March 14th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeyastan View Post
hey guys is there a way to change my rotom's form? if so how?
I don't think so... I'm pretty sure the routine for changes is not implemented but I'm not sure whether other Rotom's forms are present in LP or not.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old March 15th, 2014, 06:58 AM
zvinko94

Hi guys, I wanna start playing so I was wondering where did you download complete version, with second league and all... was it from the link at the beginning of the thread or..? please help
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvinko94 View Post
Hi guys, I wanna start playing so I was wondering where did you download complete version, with second league and all... was it from the link at the beginning of the thread or..? please help
Final is in Snakebyte's signature and Plus version is in the post somewhere 5 or more pages ago.

Old March 15th, 2014, 07:23 AM
zvinko94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post

Final is in Snakebyte's signature and Plus version is in the post somewhere 5 or more pages ago.
Thanks, do you happen to know if Mamoswine is available in the final verion or plus version, it wasn't in the one I previously played :/
Old March 16th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvinko94 View Post
Thanks, do you happen to know if Mamoswine is available in the final verion or plus version, it wasn't in the one I previously played :/
No Pokemon changes were made in Final version.

Old March 16th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Suchir9326

For the peope who keep getting a white screen after patching the game the solution is simple try different roms but do not use roms from emu or coolrom they do not work google search ruby roms and try different ones with the patch and you will fix your white screen issue in 5 min or less.
Old March 16th, 2014, 04:45 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
You need to search Pokemon ruby 1.0 in filecrop 1 of the results is a zip file with the rom you need to play this hack xD
The mugs rom from popular sites gives a black screen
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Sal1

Can Pikachu learn volt tackle in this hack? I need to know because i will use pikachu in my play through if he can learn volt tackle

i meant to post this in this section… so can pikachu learn volt tackle?
Old March 16th, 2014, 10:57 PM
JTG11

No idea if this is the right section but I really need help with this one. So I downloaded light platinum on GBA4Ios on my Iphone and got pretty far into the game. Tried playing it today and I just get a blank white screen. Other ROMs work but Platinum just shows a white screen. I've tried restarting the app, resetting the time, etc and nothing works. If anyone knows how to help it'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
Old March 17th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal1 View Post
Can Pikachu learn volt tackle in this hack? I need to know because i will use pikachu in my play through if he can learn volt tackle

i meant to post this in this section… so can pikachu learn volt tackle?
Volt Tackle is an egg move iirc so I don't think so unless you breed it.

Old March 17th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Seaweed

How can I tell if a rom is Pokemon Light Platinum+ or Pokemon Light Platinum Final because I [think I] have both and not sure if I have plus or not or final
Old March 18th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
How can I tell if a rom is Pokemon Light Platinum+ or Pokemon Light Platinum Final because I [think I] have both and not sure if I have plus or not or final
Right cries probably is the most distinguish difference?

Old March 18th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Seaweed

Do you prefer the Final version or the Plus version? State your reasoning.
Old March 19th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Do you prefer the Final version or the Plus version? State your reasoning.
Is it a question directed at me or at the whole community?
As for me, I haven't played Plus version so I'm incapable of comparing.

Old March 19th, 2014, 06:46 AM
zvinko94

My game froze at th Mt Draken, before the last badge, I play the final + version, did anyone else had this problem?
Old March 19th, 2014, 07:04 AM
scraggy12

I trying to catch a scraggy with the ability moxie, but i have catched like 20 of them now and they all have shed skin. Does scraggy only posses the ability shed skin in this rom or are the chances like 1% to get moxie.

I hope someone can help me, knows the answer?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here