The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 19th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Darf1

What do i do if i forgot the alpha tablet in the team steams base?they won't let me back in....
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraggy12 View Post
I trying to catch a scraggy with the ability moxie, but i have catched like 20 of them now and they all have shed skin. Does scraggy only posses the ability shed skin in this rom or are the chances like 1% to get moxie.

I hope someone can help me, knows the answer?
Are you playing final or plus version?
In the final version new (4th generation and onwards) abilities aren't implemented, I'm not sure about plus version.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 20th, 2014, 03:59 AM
scraggy12

I dont know if i have the final or plus version. I downloaded the room at coolroms (maybe older one then final or plus?) i believe 3 days ago. But abilities do work on my version, for example my snover's 'effect spore' works perfectly, but according to serebii and pokemon database it shouldnt learn effect spore.

If i have a older rom, is there a way to transfer the save game to a newer rom if thats the case?
Old March 20th, 2014, 05:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Effect Spore is a 3rd generation ability, that's not enough evidence.

Old March 20th, 2014, 02:02 PM
4768fitz

I has probably been said before but I have to say it. This game is so good, the best fan-made Pokemon game I know, when people say all hacks are half-hearted,rushed and never completed I will point them to this. Great work people! :D
Old March 25th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Just_Sammie

Help me! I'm standing in front of the huge rocks on route 509 and I have a pokemon that knows focus punch but nothing is happening.

HELP PLEASE!!!
Old March 26th, 2014, 02:53 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sammie View Post
Help me! I'm standing in front of the huge rocks on route 509 and I have a pokemon that knows focus punch but nothing is happening.

HELP PLEASE!!!
Have you clicked on the rock?

Old March 30th, 2014, 01:21 PM
chiefjeef
Hero Of Time

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to chiefjeef
have the bugs on the plus version been fixed yet ?

come through! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmg...6nqhWxg/videos
Old March 31st, 2014, 01:00 PM
Ailment

When I try to download the plus version from Wes's site, I get "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."
Old March 31st, 2014, 10:24 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Wow this hack is so good i love that it got every single pokemon from every gen
Nice work author
Old April 1st, 2014, 03:44 AM
Monolith_the2nd

I have a question, I've Downloaded the .ips-File and patched it with Lunar-Ips on a Ruby-ROM, but it doesn't work. Whenever I try to start it with an emulator theres is only a white screen, and it doesn't go on. Was there something I did wrong?
Old April 1st, 2014, 04:21 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith_the2nd View Post
I have a question, I've Downloaded the .ips-File and patched it with Lunar-Ips on a Ruby-ROM, but it doesn't work. Whenever I try to start it with an emulator theres is only a white screen, and it doesn't go on. Was there something I did wrong?
You must be using the mugs rom
Try patching the ips to a ruby 1.0 rom (google it)
And change save setting to 128 flash
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:15 AM
fadz123

when will the nds version will be released ???
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:14 AM
oljhinakusao

halp. I just finished the Lauren league and now I was under the impression I would be able to collect the other starters from the professors. But they won't offer the others.

I'm playing what I believe is the 1.1 version of wes' because I have just managed to get to work snakebyte's final version and there is a healing nurse in Yellow town on the bench while the one I'm playing does not. (shinx is sitting where she was.)

Is it possible to collect all starters? I only played this game because I wanted to have an all starter team.
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:42 AM
Ghost Down

Nature: Relaxed
This hack does not work with MyBoy, I get a white screen when I start this hack. Yes, I changed the savetype to 128, but it just won't work.
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:08 PM
Overcall

Great hack love playing it, I was wonder A. who should my final three pokemon be I ahve growlithe spheal and a pichu, i'm not going any starters but I was debating over using either snorlax/dragonite/scizor then either skarmony or pidgiot (I think I missed spelled it) or dragonite and zorark/scizor/dolphan/snorlax any suggestions would be great

B. what did you use to amke the hack?
Old April 1st, 2014, 04:30 PM
ericu01
Blue Water, Blue Sky

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadz123 View Post
when will the nds version will be released ???
You're posting on the wrong thread. Please refer to Pokemon Light Platinum NDS as Wesley isn't the author of that hack with the same name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oljhinakusao View Post
halp. I just finished the Lauren league and now I was under the impression I would be able to collect the other starters from the professors. But they won't offer the others.

I'm playing what I believe is the 1.1 version of wes' because I have just managed to get to work snakebyte's final version and there is a healing nurse in Yellow town on the bench while the one I'm playing does not. (shinx is sitting where she was.)

Is it possible to collect all starters? I only played this game because I wanted to have an all starter team.
I believe it's impossible to acquire all starters, although you can get one per region starters as a freebie. Talk to NPCs in-game for further knowledge about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcall View Post
Great hack love playing it, I was wonder A. who should my final three pokemon be I ahve growlithe spheal and a pichu, i'm not going any starters but I was debating over using either snorlax/dragonite/scizor then either skarmony or pidgiot (I think I missed spelled it) or dragonite and zorark/scizor/dolphan/snorlax any suggestions would be great

B. what did you use to amke the hack?
Get dragonite, scizor and snorlax, all three of them.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal | Normal Run
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:22 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Down View Post
This hack does not work with MyBoy, I get a white screen when I start this hack. Yes, I changed the savetype to 128, but it just won't work.
Google Pokemon Ruby 1.0 im sure this will fix your problem
Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:58 PM
Andydark

Send a message via AIM to Andydark Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Andydark Send a message via Yahoo to Andydark
Possibly stupid question... Earlier someone mentioned the Plus and Full versions...

What are the differences? And where does one find the other version? It looks like there is only one version in the original post...

EDIT: Didn't realize my signature was that. Ha...

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy! PRISM BALLET! This ends now!

Last edited by Andydark; April 2nd, 2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old April 5th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Rooney00009

Sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong thread (I'm new), but does anyone know where I can find a Chansey or Blissey in Light Platinum? Thanks.
Old April 5th, 2014, 10:07 AM
parr

Where do you get a Slowpoke or Slowking in this game?
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Ailment

The Scyther that I got from trading didn't evolve into Scizor. I am using the plus version.
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Rayquaza65
The Dragon Master

Nature: Rash
Satoshi Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
Cyclone is supposed to be working on catching bugs while doing walkthrough before he gives it to me for bug fixing.
i saw in a thread that u were in charge of bug fixing for LP.
so there r these minor bugs ::

in the starting dream, in the top left of the distortion world the tiles are displaced
in the safari zone, in the field zone in the top most grass areas & also to the top right the game gets stuck.
in the surf(water) areas, whenever a pokemon uses surf, its sprite is shown as a Sharpedo, and that is kinda awkward that i use a Feraligatr and i see a sharpedo

Happy to help, plzz fix these as soon as possible :D

:::Hacks I support:::

Last edited by Rayquaza65; April 8th, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
Old April 8th, 2014, 06:17 PM
JPM300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailment View Post
The Scyther that I got from trading didn't evolve into Scizor. I am using the plus version.
The plus version changed how scyther evolves now it evolves by leveling up to 21 go to page 356 for a full list of evolution changes.
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Dragonmots

Ok so my game freezes when I'm in Mt Draken and Percy from Team Steam is about to catch Arceus, when he stops talking the game just freezes, music just continues on, but the screen doesn't respond to anything. My game has been working fine until now. Someone please help?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links