• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Trozei out now!

Will you get Pokemon Battle Trozei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Just announced on Nintndeo Direct today!

Pokémon Battle Trozei is a Nintendo 3DS game where players battle Pokémon to capture them through fast-paced puzzles. When you catch a wild Pokémon, it is called a Trozei. Your goal in this game is to Trozei every last Pokémon.

In Pokémon Battle Trozei, you must make matches of the same Pokémon from among all the many Pokémon that fill your Trozei Box—the large field of Pokémon on the lower screen. The Pokémon that appears on the top screen is the wild Pokémon that you are facing in battle. Line up three Pokémon in a row to clear your Pokémon from the box, and to attack and reduce the HP of the wild Pokémon that you face. When its HP reaches zero, you will be able to Trozei that Pokémon!

As time passes, the wild Pokémon will also lash out to attack you in return. When you're attacked by a wild Pokémon, the Trozei Box will lose some of its energy. The wild Pokémon you face may even try to get in your way! If the Trozei Box's energy reaches zero, it's game over.

Pokémon Battle Trozei features all 718 Pokémon discovered to date, including those that just debuted in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. And all of the Pokémon appearing in Pokémon Battle Trozei have a new look with cool and cute icons.

Pokémon Battle Trozei is compatible with your Nintendo 3DS system's StreetPass function. When you pass by another person who is playing Pokémon Battle Trozei, you will be able to exchange play data with each other. If you have set Favorite Pokémon, they will also be shared with others, and any Pokémon you receive from others in this way will become one of your allies!

Pokémon Battle Trozei is coming March 20, 2014, to the Nintendo eShop!

It's gonna be called Pokemon Link: Battle in the UK. Here's a trailer video!

What are you guys looking forward to for this game?

Any thing from the original you'd like to see changed? I haven't played the original Trozei so I can't say myself, but this looks good.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
Years
Pokemon Battle Trozei Announced!

During a Nintendo Direct today, Nintendo revealed Pokemon Battle Trozei, a new 3DS eShop title featuring all 718 Pokemon, will come out on March 20 in North America for $7.99. In Europe, the game will be called Pokemon Link Battle and will be released on March 13.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Games like this never interested me, to be honest, so I'm not exactly sure if I'll be getting it. XD" I'll check out a few of its videos, though, if they have any, and see if that changes my mind. The game does seem to be pretty cheap.

Years
More than likely not. I really didn't understand the first Trozei at all, and the looks of this one haven't really interested me. Just seems like another generic puzzler. I might look more into it, but it's not something i'll go out of my way for.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed that this game can only be obtained in the eShop, and not in regular shops like the first Pokemon Trozei.

Treecko

Years
I'm pretty disappointed that this game can only be obtained in the eShop, and not in regular shops like the first Pokemon Trozei.

I'm pretty sure if the e-Shop was available back then, they probably would of done the same. I myself don't really see it as a full-on console game. A lot of puzzle seem to be released through online marketplaces now. A physical version would be nice though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
It's live today in PAL regions (Europe and Australia) and will be released the 20th in the US. Will be picking it up tomorrow when I renew my Pokémon Bank pass.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Im actually downloading it right now!! I never played the first Trozei game, but it looks so nice and fun, i thought id give it a try :D

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Same as Zorogami; I actually didn't even know it was so new, I just thought it looked fun, even though I don't have the first Trozei. But I'm a sucker for this kind of puzzle games, so I'm sure I'll like it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
TROZEI IS OUT EVERYWHERE NOW! I've been playing for a couple hours and I gotta say, this is fun and addicting as hell! Plus, look at this Gulpin:
316.png

IT'S SO ADORABLE! This game will probably have me hooked for a while guys, omg! What do you guys think?

Treecko

Years
I'm hearing this game is excellent so when I get my 3DS of my own, I'm going to buy it.

In the meantime, I'll be getting the original and playing that to keep the time.

Years
Yeah, i'm actually hearing fun stuff about this, so it might be worth investing in. But it's not high on my priority list right now, since I have so many other things on my plate, so i'll probably check it out sometime.

Years
I got it! My first Trozei game so that's exciting; not too sure why I suddenly really wanted to buy this but I did. Guess it'll be the beginning of my addiction for this spinoff series. xD;

So far it's really addicting.. still trying to make some Pokemon appear so that gives me a challenge and reasons to replay specific stages. Wonder how long it'd take me to collect 'em all and complete the game.

Back