Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 20th, 2014 (10:32 PM).
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Dear Anon,

It's over and done with. Please stop giving me nightmares of you once a month. My dreams are horribly vivid, and seeing your face so clearly when I'm with a new man who treats me well is just haunting. I still fear you. I'll be moving closer to you, but hopefully far enough away that you still won't find me or fulfill your premeditated plans to kill me. I can't just be fearful of my own safety anymore, but also that of my sweetpea. You're just that much of a psycho.

Please leave us alone, even in sleep.

FC: 4699-7283-5972; IGN: Irène, Etoile; Trade Shop Trade Reviews
Old March 21st, 2014 (03:24 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Dear anon,

I'm sitting on this rooftop, watching the sun set, and all I can do is think about you. About that sunset in Battery, and the great times. Hopefully, I can bring you here soon. I think, no, I know you'll love it.
Old March 21st, 2014 (07:28 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Dear anon,
I wish you can talk like we are now, I don't want to make you feel unwanted. I know you'll become a great person someday.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old March 21st, 2014 (09:46 PM).
Kano Shuuya
→ you're here, aren't you?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I'm trying as hard as I can, sorry if that's not good enough.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being around, and sticking by me. <3

Dear Anonymous,

How'd you think that wouldn't be awkward? Being single isn't that huge of a deal, and I think you need to calm down, and stop trying to date every male friend you have. Male or otherwise, I guess. Sometimes I feel like you flirt with me, and that's really awkward and I don't know what to make of it, but again, you need to calm down gurl.

hi, i used to be "Drew"
alt account for Jude Mathis
paired to Antemortem
twitter | tumblr | instagram | steam
Old March 21st, 2014 (09:51 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Dear Anonymous,

You made my night by texting me, but it was for a short while. I really missed you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

I feel that you're really destroying yourself. It's been a month since grandmother died, and you haven't done much progression. I would highly suggest you go see somebody, just like how I did, and it worked for me. This passing has really affected us all mentally and emotionally, and...I have no idea what's going to happen when Mother's day comes in. I'm scared for you, honestly.

Dear Anonymous,

see you tomorrow you cutie. ;D

Old March 22nd, 2014 (07:13 AM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Dear anon(s),
Sometimes I'm wondering, did I improve? Did I make mistakes? Did I starting to be a little confident? I wanted to know, because I don't want to change into something completely out of me, regardless of the rank that I'm on right now, and keep having great time.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old March 22nd, 2014 (07:48 AM).
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

There's a difference between relating to my experiences and being narcissistic. It'd be really appreciated if you didn't always turn our conversations into your personal show.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old March 22nd, 2014 (10:08 AM).
Sanguine
probably hungover

Nature: Relaxed
To Anonymous,

I just want to start this by stating that I have no idea what to believe.

Sometimes I wonder about life after death. If you truly cease to exist, then that means that all of humanity, regardless of what they have done, are equal in death. If reincarnation is the truth, then we are all judged fairly. This is a nice concept, one that I'd like to believe.

However, you don't deserve to be judged fairly, to be equal, even in death. You deserve to suffer for all you've done to your own ♥♥♥♥ing family, you deserve to rot like the piece of ♥♥♥♥ you are. It's been years since you died, but I still can't forget everything that you did, and I hate you for keeping me up at night.

Considering this, I'd like to believe that a version of Hell exists for scum like you. I wonder, does that make me religious? I don't think I'd mind.

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
[11:02] ~Zeffy: when in doubt
[11:02] ~Zeffy: fap again

Old March 22nd, 2014 (06:57 PM).
Raine
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

You're a friend who I haven't spoken to or seen for probably 5 years until today, and you've managed to give me confidence regarding a situation that requires me to task a risk, within a matter of minutes of talking to you. I wish you were always a present figure in my life from the day we met in high school, but here's to hoping we change that from now on.

Old March 22nd, 2014 (10:02 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Dear anonymous,

The wheels on the bus go round and round, just like my mind is right now. Good grief, I just hope this ends well.

Dear anonymous,

The wheels on the bus go round and round, just like my mind is right now. Good grief, I just hope this ends well.
Old March 23rd, 2014 (07:33 PM).
Castform

Dear anon,

If only I could be as half as cool as you are sometimes I would be the 2nd most amazing person ever. I know I don't say it enough and that is sad because we are around each other everyday. Anyways, I will say it now. You rock and never change please :3
Old March 23rd, 2014 (11:04 PM).
Kano Shuuya
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

If you don't care, then I don't care.

Dear Anonymous,

Oh my god, you are the best person I know.
Aaaaaaah ; ;
I don't feel like I said thank you enough times.
Because there really are no words.
I don't wanna get annoying, though.
Thank you!

hi, i used to be "Drew"
paired to Antemortem
Old March 24th, 2014 (04:26 AM).
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

I think you should help me and not waste so much time doing nothing, lazyass.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old March 24th, 2014 (05:47 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Dear anon,
Will you be back? I wish we can talk to each other again...

Old March 24th, 2014 (07:17 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Dear anonymous,

Gah. I feel like I'm in a washing machine right now.

Dear anonymous,

Gah. I feel like I'm in a washing machine right now.
Old March 24th, 2014 (09:07 PM). Edited March 24th, 2014 by TheKantoKid.
TheKantoKid
Let's go, Pikachu!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anonymous,

You know I would never say that right? I never even think it. Not even once. Let's just move forward and be happy again

♡ ☆☆ ☆
Old March 25th, 2014 (06:37 PM). Edited March 25th, 2014 by Zero.
Zero
You are a slave
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero
Dear Anonymous,

Oh well. Can't say I didn't try. Or you could, idc really.

Dear Anonymous,

You guys are way too optimistic about things. It's almost scary. With everything going around you two, how can you stay so positive? I know that's not how you really feel, and I think you shouldn't cover up your real emotions and say everything is ok when it isn't. I'm here whenever you guys need me. Just don't hide how you really feel, okay?

Old March 26th, 2014 (01:33 AM).
Aslan
the pretender

DA,

I don't get it. What's changed between us? I don't love you guys anymore when I definitely should. My feelings for you are all over the place. Love, hate, annoyed, neutral. I don't feel the same around both of you anymore. It's like you're not even apart of my family but total strangers. You've been gone away on holidays for a week and I already feel better. I just don't understand why I'm in this state of mind. Was it something you did? I don't even remember anymore. All I know is that, I don't feel like we're that much of a family currently. Gaaaaaah, I dunno. For now, I guess, I've got my other family, my friends. Still thinking of you both though. :p

DA,

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or just being a total ass. I'll take your insults as compliments, thanks. :)

DA,

Schoolwork is endless, holy crap. How did you do this stuff five years ago? Then again, I guess you've never been one to procrastinate. :p
Old March 27th, 2014 (07:17 PM).
Kano Shuuya
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for making you feel guilty, but I don't appreciate being lead on. If you'd rather we not date, then stop giving me gifts, and implying that you want me to ask you out. I'm not going to hit on someone who turned me down. If you wanted gifts, and dates, and spending convention weekends together you should've answered differently. I'm not too sure if I believe that distance is really what bothered you, rather than a certain person we both know.

hi, i used to be "Drew"
paired to Antemortem
Old March 28th, 2014 (09:05 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Dear anonymous,

Why the ♥♥♥♥ are you in our friend group. I don't like you, and if you ♥♥♥♥ with me, or the people I care about, I will not hesitate to punch you.

Dear anonymous,

I don't really even know what to say, honestly. I'm just hearing Swift in my head right now. I get it though. I'm just glad we're amazing friends, at least. And you did it because you care, and I won't ignore that. <3
Old March 29th, 2014 (08:40 AM).
Raine
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

Just realized that you look especially good in plaid, and I should have said something last night about it ;-;

Old March 30th, 2014 (09:48 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Dear Anonymous,

I don't really care that you have access to my Facebook account. I'm just annoyed that it's going to be incredibly difficult to throw you a surprise birthday party because of it =P I'll be bringing some booze, and taking you out to some great food, mmmkay? It'll be fun <3
Old March 30th, 2014 (10:14 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Dear Anonymous (sorta I guess??)

Had so much fun tonight with you on skype. I really did miss skyping with you, just like those old days. I really hope we can keep in touch like we wanted to, but alas, life always comes first, ya know? And yes, I promise I will be the first to text you! Thanks to you, I don't feel afraid to start a conversation at all anymore.

Old March 31st, 2014 (01:11 AM).
Fernbutter
Murder is the way.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Fernbutter
Dear anonymous,

Hold it right there, what are you doing. Why are you bothering me? Stop whatever you're doing and get out, I don't want to see you.

There should be a signature here somewhere.
I wonder where it's gone.
Old March 31st, 2014 (05:31 AM).
Goo
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Goo
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop trying to control my life. I'm not a child anymore by far and I'm not the person you last saw two years ago. I would dare say you didn't know me even then. You only ever wanted to see the me you wanted me to be. I was always miserable and you didn't even recognize it. People who care about me saw it, they see how happy I am now too. I don't want to lose that. All I ever wanted was to be happy, not that fake happy you told me to be. You should know I haven't told you everything. I didn't want to. You'd get in the way, only hear what you wanted to, and come up with really crazy solutions that didn't help anything. You hid accomplishments from me just so you wouldn't have to pay up while I'm working as hard as possible and wondering why I'm not good enough. That's the view of myself you want me to have. I hid things from you because I want to handle my own life myself. Let me. Please. Also I didn't want you to worry. I know you're sick and you've got your own problems and you barely manage those. It's just nice you arn't canceling your trip to see me, you might never see me again after that. You might not even want to.

Please just accept the fact that I'm not always going to do what you want because other things are better for me. That's all I want.

Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.
Paired with Wiilio
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links