Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page The Leave/Return/Account Switch Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 17th, 2014 (01:42 AM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by KillerCroCohen:
Well, sorry to keep ya waiting, i guess my life turned a lot better than they have been. My friends helped me get over a lot of things really fast!
So, i'm back and i'm currently lonely so i need some company!

BTW i'm a giddy leprechaun now...K..?
That's good to hear your real life issues have been over and done with, so hey welcome back early, KillerCro! And yeah we're giddy leprechauns, festive green peeps and such for St. Patrick's Day! Have fun getting active again and fingers crossed you stick around.

- Hikamaru
Old March 17th, 2014 (02:29 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Welcome back ya giddy Leprechaun!!
I dont think we have had the pleasure to meet, but im glad you are back and hat friends to help you out.
If you feel like it, you can drop me a line or two, and maybe we will get to know wach other!

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 18th, 2014 (05:49 AM).
Banned for being awesome

Nature: Jolly
Yo lads!!!!Im back from the grave!!!Sorry if I've been AFK for 1 month because that damned examination gave a me a real pain and kept me away from keyboard.So,thats it for now and hoping for a warm hug from all of you
Old March 18th, 2014 (05:51 AM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Treetwig:
Yo lads!!!!Im back from the grave!!!Sorry if I've been AFK for 1 month because that damned examination gave a me a real pain and kept me away from keyboard.So,thats it for now and hoping for a warm hug from all of you
Schoolwork is always something that needs priority and loads of attention so very good you wanted to get that over and done with, but anyways welcome back Treetwig! Hope you stick around this time okay?

- Hikamaru
Old March 18th, 2014 (06:03 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Treetwig:
Welcome back you sneaky ninja!! I hope your exams went well!
Dont worry, there is always some rl stuff thats more important than PC, but im glad you are back.
Also, i dont think we have met before, so nice to meet ya

Old March 18th, 2014 (06:18 AM).
What you lookin' at?
Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
Well I never really left for long, Or even left it was more I didn't have time to come on as much but from what I see there is nothing wrong with me sticking around on PC for a bit longer. You should be thankful :p
Old March 18th, 2014 (06:21 AM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Sairento Tamashii:
Well I never really left for long, Or even left it was more I didn't have time to come on as much but from what I see there is nothing wrong with me sticking around on PC for a bit longer. You should be thankful :p
That's nice to see you reconsidered your decision to leave a while back. Welcome back Adam and we do hope you can stick around longer this time! PC is always glad to have you active again.

- Hikamaru
Old March 18th, 2014 (02:28 PM).
& having to receive it

I'm glad that you've decided to stick around, Sairento Tamashii. If you didn't, your friends would definitely have missed you. :( Also, welcome back to PC, Treetwig. Hope you did well on your exam!
Old March 18th, 2014 (05:26 PM).
May those who accept their fate be granted happiness. May those who defy it be granted glory

My computer is being picked up today so I will be away for a while.
Old March 18th, 2014 (05:45 PM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by kuzronk:
My computer is being picked up today so I will be away for a while.
Okay, see ya for now Tyler. At least we know you'll be back soon!

- Hikamaru
Old March 19th, 2014 (07:12 AM).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Goodbye....... I won't be back soon.......

By XVaporeon!

Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

Old March 19th, 2014 (07:14 AM).
Kōbu
ModeratorBSCSEO

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Dragon_Trainer_:
Daw, what's wrong? ;o; Mmm, well, if that's how you feel, take care, and I do hope we can see you again in the future! We'll all be right here waiting for you. :3
Old March 19th, 2014 (07:15 AM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

Aww that sad to hear you go, but I guess I won't stop you from leaving. Good luck with the next chapter of your life in the real world, DragonTrainer! PC will miss you!

- Hikamaru
Old March 19th, 2014 (10:50 AM).
D/P Lover

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Ichikool
Hello again PC, long time no see. I've been a member here for a long time and I started being innactive around 2008 or so. My cousin and I were reminiscing PC the other day and it made us (or me at least) want to come back.

Here on PC I've also been known as Hyper Gullwing, Super Gullwing, and Ichi-chan! I don't know of anyone'd remember me. I joined here back in my Middle school years... now I'm in college, looking back and WOW my history on this site was really embarrassing! I almost considered making a new account! Hahahaha but da memories... hah I just couldn't leave it. But I changed my name, haha. ;w;

So I'm back for good, I hope! I have a few fanfiction ideas I wanna put here...once I actually write them. Maybe put some more art up again soon.

Slowly coming back to PC

Old March 19th, 2014 (11:03 AM).
Kōbu
ModeratorBSCSEO

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Ichikool:
Hello again PC, long time no see. I've been a member here for a long time and I started being innactive around 2008 or so. My cousin and I were reminiscing PC the other day and it made us (or me at least) want to come back.

Here on PC I've also been known as Hyper Gullwing, Super Gullwing, and Ichi-chan! I don't know of anyone'd remember me. I joined here back in my Middle school years... now I'm in college, looking back and WOW my history on this site was really embarrassing! I almost considered making a new account! Hahahaha but da memories... hah I just couldn't leave it. But I changed my name, haha. ;w;

So I'm back for good, I hope! I have a few fanfiction ideas I wanna put here...once I actually write them. Maybe put some more art up again soon.
Hey there! Well, we haven't met before, but it's nice to, dear! :D Welcome back! <3

Ah, are you into fanfiction and art, then! Then I definitely hope we can see you around those boards! And hey, anytime you wanna chat, or be friends, I'm always there! Enjoy your time, and I hope you'll stick around for longer! <33
Old March 19th, 2014 (11:31 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Hey there and welcome back!!
Wow 2008, im sure things have changed a lot around here since then. I hope you'll have as much fun as you used to back then. Im also looking forward to see what kind of art you'll be posting (:
And might i just add, your Wobbufet Sig is amazing beyond words :3

Old March 19th, 2014 (04:09 PM).
& having to receive it

Welcome back to PokéCommunity, Ichikool! Don't worry about your past; just leave it behind and never look back. I'm not such a huge fanfic reader, but I am really looking forward to seeing your artwork! Hope you put them up soon. :3 Enjoy your stay here, okay? VM me if you ever feel like talking!
Old March 20th, 2014 (07:46 AM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

I don't think I remember you because I wasn't around here back in those days, but hey nice to see you decided to come back. While we may look different than we did than when you were last active 6 years ago, we're still the same friendly community you know and love.

Most of the members who were active back then have probably left by now, but hey doesn't hurt to make some new friends from the modern PC era. I hope you can get reacquainted with the forums and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru
Old March 20th, 2014 (10:56 AM). Edited March 20th, 2014 by Synerjee.

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Sairento Tamashii:
Knew it! Knew you wouldn't leave. Couldn't leave. Never leave. 8)

Welcome back Adam, and make sure you stay or else.........I will take away your sticker. No one likes their stickers being taken away and you are no exception. :<

Goodbye, Dragon_Trainer :c Why are you leaving us, though? It would be nice if you could give PC one more chance, but if you have to leave, I wish you all the best.

Hello Ichikool! Welcome back to PC! Haha this is proof that one can't stay away from PC without getting pulled back in xD We've never met before as I'm considered quite new compared to you, but that's no matter! Nice to meet you! :3 Yeah, lots of changes have been made since you were last here, so make sure to check around to catch up with everything mmkay? Just to make things easier, here are the Fan Fiction & Writing as well as the Art & Design sections. Without further ado, let your old and new memories combine to form a great forum experience unparalleled with no other!
Old March 20th, 2014 (09:59 PM).
twisted logic
Silver TierCS

Back again for the 30th time or something. Will try and get into the community this time and stick around at least for AFD
Old March 20th, 2014 (10:03 PM).
let it rain
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Charlie Brown:
Back again for the 30th time or something. Will try and get into the community this time and stick around at least for AFD
Josh, stop disappearing again... but I'm sure you can stick around this time, and hopefully not vanish again. Welcome back btw, hope to be seeing you around! (and yeah I used to be Hikari10 btw, name changes returned that's all)

- Hikamaru
Old March 20th, 2014 (11:55 PM).
& having to receive it

Welcome back, Charlie! Good to see you return. :) I'm Peitharcha, but you're free to call me Ashley if you like; nice to meet you, dear. Yes, you should definitely stick around; that way, the forums would be 20% more awesome! Hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to drop me some VM if you feel like, haha.
Old March 21st, 2014 (01:47 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Welcome Back to the forums Charlie!! Nice to see you still come back every time
I guess we have all left for a few times and came back, looking forward to see you stick around :3

Old March 21st, 2014 (04:38 AM).
So basically i'm happier now~

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Charlie Brown:
Welcome back man, PC is always ready to welcome you
Have fun and don't leave again or we'll find out where you live and...nevermind.
Old March 21st, 2014 (09:28 PM).
twisted logic
Silver TierCS

Thanks for the "welcome back"s everyone! :D Hahaha KillerCroCochen I guess I won't be leaving here again then :P And surprised my presence apparently makes such a big impact on the coolness of the forum, Ashley ;p

Sponsored Links