Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 21st, 2014 (5:04 AM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Puddle's Ocean of Art Shop!


Hello, Everyone! Welcome to my free art shop. I will be offering a wide variety of art for you to choose from such as:
-Recolors & Fusions
-Photoshop Signatures
-Userbars
And More!

Recolors & Fusions Section
I am very new to this, so bare with me. I'm basically adding this for my own personal gain. However, I think I can do better when making it for someone else! Here's some examples:


Just so you know, for that final Pikachu - Marill Fusion, if you look closely, you can see smudges from when I was erasing parts of the Pikachu. Yours will not have that, I'll be a lot more careful with yours.

Recolors and Fusions Sign-Up Form:
Recolor or Fusion:
Pokemon Desired:
Colors (Or Pokemon Pallet wanted):
Any Additional Requests:

Photoshop Signatures:

These are more my specialty. I'll have two types. The first type will be transparent, such as this:

The Second Type would be on a blank canvas that I create a background out of and all that, such as these:





Photoshop Signature Sign-Up Sheet:
Desired Render (The Character in the Art Piece):
Desired Colors:
Text (If Any):
Transparent(Y/N):
Additional Details:


I'll try and keep up with these to the best of my ability. So get posting!
__________________

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old March 21st, 2014 (6:11 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
Desired Render (The Character in the Art Piece): Ulquiorra Cifer (from Bleach)
Desired Colors: Black,white and Dark green.
Text (If Any): "Time for you to see true despair"...
Transparent(Y/N): No,please.
Additional Details: If you could find a picture of his Segunda Etapa so it'll fit the dark green color more, that'll be nice
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old March 21st, 2014 (6:35 AM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
Desired Render (The Character in the Art Piece): Ulquiorra Cifer (from Bleach)
Desired Colors: Black,white and Dark green.
Text (If Any): "Time for you to see true despair"...
Transparent(Y/N): No,please.
Additional Details: If you could find a picture of his Segunda Etapa so it'll fit the dark green color more, that'll be nice


I'll be leaving soon, so hopefully if there's anything you don't like, I can change it before I go. Or else you'll have to wait 'til night time.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old March 21st, 2014 (6:45 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
WOW. Beautiful, simply beautiful. Gonna put this up right now!
BTW can i give you a picture to do with the same qoute?

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/realmiko/bleach/Ulquiorra%20Cifer/139.jpg

And just resize it to fit the sig rules, please. Thank you very much!
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old March 21st, 2014 (6:51 AM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
WOW. Beautiful, simply beautiful. Gonna put this up right now!
BTW can i give you a picture to do with the same qoute?

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx21/realmiko/bleach/Ulquiorra%20Cifer/139.jpg

And just resize it to fit the sig rules, please. Thank you very much!
Yeah, of course, I'll do it when I get back from work which won't be til 11... It's the other 11 right now. Uhm, what dimensions do you want? Exact dimensions would be easier.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old March 21st, 2014 (7:04 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle View Post
Yeah, of course, I'll do it when I get back from work which won't be til 11... It's the other 11 right now. Uhm, what dimensions do you want? Exact dimensions would be easier.
The dimensions of the 1st piece you made. I don't know them exactly.
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old March 21st, 2014 (4:00 PM).
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
The Cutest Duskull
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 271
I'd like two sprites please.


Recolor or Fusion: Fusion.
Pokémon Desired: One sprite will be buneary(base) and zorua(pallet), the other will be lopunny(base) and zoroark(pallet).
Colors (Or Pokemon Pallet wanted): Zorua/zoroark.
Any Additional Requests: Please make the sprites as separate files and add them as attachments, my computer doesn't like showing me the pics for some reason I don't know yet... Also, add any extra parts as you see fit if you want.



Take as much time as you need, and do your best. ^^
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old March 21st, 2014 (7:37 PM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
The dimensions of the 1st piece you made. I don't know them exactly.
I did that for you, let me know if you want anything changed!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Merak View Post
I'd like two sprites please.


Recolor or Fusion: Fusion.
Pokémon Desired: One sprite will be buneary(base) and zorua(pallet), the other will be lopunny(base) and zoroark(pallet).
Colors (Or Pokemon Pallet wanted): Zorua/zoroark.
Any Additional Requests: Please make the sprites as separate files and add them as attachments, my computer doesn't like showing me the pics for some reason I don't know yet... Also, add any extra parts as you see fit if you want.



Take as much time as you need, and do your best.
Thanks in advance.
I'm exhausted right now, I will do it tomorrow morning (:.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old March 22nd, 2014 (12:45 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle View Post
I did that for you, let me know if you want anything changed!





I'm exhausted right now, I will do it tomorrow morning (:.
Again,awesome one Puddie!
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old March 22nd, 2014 (3:53 AM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merak View Post
I'd like two sprites please.


Recolor or Fusion: Fusion.
Pokémon Desired: One sprite will be buneary(base) and zorua(pallet), the other will be lopunny(base) and zoroark(pallet).
Colors (Or Pokemon Pallet wanted): Zorua/zoroark.
Any Additional Requests: Please make the sprites as separate files and add them as attachments, my computer doesn't like showing me the pics for some reason I don't know yet... Also, add any extra parts as you see fit if you want.



Take as much time as you need, and do your best.
Thanks in advance.
I finished this one I think. Let me know if you like it or if you want any changes before I attempt the second one!

http://i.imgur.com/3qObPME.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
Again,awesome one Puddie!
Thanks man (:
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old March 22nd, 2014 (9:58 AM).
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
The Cutest Duskull
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 271
Thanks, I like how it turned out. :) Don't worry, nothing needs changed.
Good luck with the next one. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old March 22nd, 2014 (8:04 PM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merak View Post
Thanks, I like how it turned out. Don't worry, nothing needs changed.
Good luck with the next one.
I gotta be honest, you'll probably hate it, but here's my attempt.



http://i.imgur.com/m6e7FAc.png
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old March 22nd, 2014 (8:36 PM).
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
The Cutest Duskull
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle View Post
I gotta be honest, you'll probably hate it, but here's my attempt.



http://i.imgur.com/m6e7FAc.png
lol I've seen worse. ^^ You did a pretty good job.


Thanks again for the sprites! :D
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old March 23rd, 2014 (4:52 AM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merak View Post

lol I've seen worse. You did a pretty good job.


Thanks again for the sprites! :D
I'm sorry :/. I didn't really know what to fuse what with. D:
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old March 23rd, 2014 (7:59 AM).
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
The Cutest Duskull
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle View Post
I'm sorry :/. I didn't really know what to fuse what with. D:

Don't worry. ^^ It came out pretty good.
Just keep up the good work and have fun~
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old March 23rd, 2014 (11:20 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
Hi Puddie can you fuse Krookodile and Tyrantrum for me?
I know there is a site somewhere with fan-made sprite of Tyrantrum.
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old March 23rd, 2014 (11:52 AM).
Ninja Paladin's Avatar
Ninja Paladin Ninja Paladin is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Northamptonshire, UK
Age: 27
Nature: Hardy
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
Hi Puddie can you fuse Krookodile and Tyrantrum for me?
I know there is a site somewhere with fan-made sprite of Tyrantrum.
By a site, you likely mean DA and there should be a few Tyrantrum lurking in this favourite folder of mine
__________________


FC: 2122-7342-8697 IGN: Telrean
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old March 23rd, 2014 (11:54 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
Yup. There it is, the mighty Mighty.
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old March 23rd, 2014 (6:38 PM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
Yup. There it is, the mighty Mighty.
Sure, I'll do it tomorrow!

I'm exhausted right now.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old March 24th, 2014 (6:20 PM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
You are probably going to hate this, but here it is.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old March 25th, 2014 (4:25 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Israel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 1,070
This is..ummm interesting....the black thick borders can go away but it's good!
__________________
~Made by Pebbles~
Randomizer Nuzlocke- White 1/8
Nuzlocke- Zeta 0/8
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old March 25th, 2014 (8:17 AM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
This is..ummm interesting....the black thick borders can go away but it's good!
Yeah, if you actually liked it, I was going to remove the borders. Those kinda happened when I was erasing and stuff and it left weird space. I'll fix it tonight.

It's weird. I didn't like the typical fusion for it. So I went with Tyrantrum's head on Krook's body. But, I couldn't let those sunglasses go away, so I put them on Tyrantrum. I also like Krook's color pallet more so I kept that.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old March 25th, 2014 (8:40 AM).
Chibiterasu's Avatar
Chibiterasu Chibiterasu is offline
내가 다시 왔네
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Other
Nature: Docile
Posts: 45


This one is my favorite. You still need quite a bit to improve on, but I'm confident that you'll get much better. Nice work so far, keep it up.
__________________

Of course they didn't
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old March 26th, 2014 (4:33 PM).
The Ruby Of The Sea's Avatar
The Ruby Of The Sea The Ruby Of The Sea is offline
On Ice
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cerulean Pool
Gender: Female
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 96
Desired Render (The Character in the Art Piece): http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/phantombreaker_19.jpg
Desired Colors: white and various blues
Text (If Any): none
Transparent(Y/N): no
Additional Details: could I get it 360 x 180 please? Thanks for your time!
__________________
My pride and joy are my water type Pokémon

Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old March 26th, 2014 (5:39 PM).
Puddle's Avatar
Puddle Puddle is offline
Mission Complete✔
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruby Of The Sea View Post
Desired Render (The Character in the Art Piece): http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/phantombreaker_19.jpg
Desired Colors: white and various blues
Text (If Any): none
Transparent(Y/N): no
Additional Details: could I get it 360 x 180 please? Thanks for your time!
I apologize, but I currently am closing the shop because I just feel like I need to get better before I re-open it. Fairy was supposed to close it, guess she just forgot. However, in a couple days, I'll be making a Gallery for just tags and I'll also have a request section if you want me to make something so I can try that then. I'm just not feeling White and Blue right now to be honest.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:29 AM.