The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 31st, 2014, 11:37 PM
bartie

can some1 explain in a very easy way how to patch this game?

i read all the read me documents but can't get it to work on my r4 card
can some1 help me pls
Old February 1st, 2014, 05:16 AM
Brendon McCullum
Making johto anime hack.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Brendon McCullum
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartie View Post
can some1 explain in a very easy way how to patch this game?

i read all the read me documents but can't get it to work on my r4 card
can some1 help me pls
You need a software named Xdelta to patch it with a anti pirahcy Rom!
Old February 3rd, 2014, 09:23 PM
dylanbra

Hello everyone does anyone know or have the pokedex for Volt White 2 i am needing it to get my dream team and would love some help from someone. Thank You
Old February 8th, 2014, 02:41 AM
gootznbootz

The documentation says Emboar type has been edited, but doesnt mention to what?
Old February 8th, 2014, 02:58 PM
rocky0000042

friends, please help..

i really don't understand how to patch it.
Old February 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM
VV
ブラック

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to VV
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky0000042 View Post
friends, please help..

i really don't understand how to patch it.
I never patch any DS rom before or whatever its file. But if you scroll up a little, you'll find your answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaIndianCharizardX View Post
You need a software named Xdelta to patch it with a anti pirahcy Rom!
Old February 9th, 2014, 04:41 AM
rocky0000042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnus View Post
I never patch any DS rom before or whatever its file. But if you scroll up a little, you'll find your answer.
yes po i have that patcher...
i mean whats the purpose of the 3rd one...
Patch : (for xdelta file)
Source: (for nds; black2/white2 rom)
Output File: (what will i choose?)

thanks a lot pal
Old February 9th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Yoshi3645

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gootznbootz View Post
The documentation says Emboar type has been edited, but doesnt mention to what?
I believe Emboar is Fire/Ground in this game, along with Pignite.

http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php Pokemon Sprites!
Old February 15th, 2014, 06:50 AM
gootznbootz

Is anyone playing this on Drastic on android? I havent been able to figure out how to add AR codes so i wont be able to see the vetaran and activate the legendarys. It just comes with some preloaded codes. Also, no TM/move modifier code? Thanks for anyone who responds
Old February 16th, 2014, 05:38 AM
Scorpiopt

i have on drastic but since i played that part on the pc i have no idea how to add new codes .
go to the drastic forums and ask there the dev is allways watching them

Old February 16th, 2014, 05:25 PM
gootznbootz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
i have on drastic but since i played that part on the pc i have no idea how to add new codes .
go to the drastic forums and ask there the dev is allways watching them
What I figured out to do is getting DsDroid, which is an inferior emulator but it lets u add AR codes so I just load my save file, do whatever codes, save, then load the save file on drastic.
Old February 27th, 2014, 07:33 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by gootznbootz View Post
Is anyone playing this on Drastic on android? I havent been able to figure out how to add AR codes so i wont be able to see the vetaran and activate the legendarys. It just comes with some preloaded codes. Also, no TM/move modifier code? Thanks for anyone who responds
I play on android with Drastic. You have to use a usrcheat.dat file. You can find those on GBATemp in the flashcard files section. http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/

Maybe you can help me, too. Whenever I turn off sound, the game semi freezes after entering a battle (trainer or wild). My question is: Do you use the most recent version? If so, does it do this to you as well?
Old March 2nd, 2014, 12:03 PM
cccc

I want to play on android with Drastic but have no idea where to download the prepatched roms? Could someone send it to me or point me in the right direction?? Thanks
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:53 PM
redwaller66

Hey I am trying to patch my ap fixed rom of blk2 with xdeltaui with the latest patch for blaze blk 2, but it gives me an error saying it can't find a bunch of stuff.
Old March 11th, 2014, 12:15 AM
redwaller66

Meh found an all patched up file of blaze black and volt white 2 on youtube which I downloaded a while ago and got it working. I am now wondering about this king's rock with slowbro not evolving glitch. I don't know how to use that nitro explorer 2 to put the fix file you linked on the first page into the ds rom files. I havn't tried it yet so I don't know if it is very straight forward like dragging and dropping into some code/ copy pasting etc. However, I am wondering if it will affect my save game in any way other than fixing that bug? Will it count as a new rom on desmume and thus have to start over? Will it mess anything up? I have backed up my save file just in case but I would like some feedback from people who have used it before I try to implement it into the rom code.
Old March 11th, 2014, 04:57 AM
AkuraBro

Sorry but where is the download link of that Hack ?
I want to play it for android on drastic, is that even possible?
Can someone help me with that ?
Old March 11th, 2014, 12:00 PM
ThatOneWeirdGuy

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkuraBro View Post
Sorry but where is the download link of that Hack ?
I want to play it for android on drastic, is that even possible?
Can someone help me with that ?
Maybe you could patch it on your computer and then download the patched ROM to your phone? I can do stuff like that on my jailbroken iPhone; I don't know about yours.
Old March 11th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Azurai

I play with Drastic Emulator on my Android (Jelly Bean 4.1.2) with the latest version r2.2.0.2a. It works great with no problems at all.

The cheat file can be found in the Drastic DS Emulator forums. Since I cannot post links Google the phrase "Cheats for Blaze Black/Volt White 2 and many others" which should be the first link in Google linking to the offical Drastic-Ds forums.

Edit: You can also use Pokemon Rom Changer to change the types.

Last edited by Azurai; March 13th, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
Old March 13th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Azurai

Enable Memory Link Features in Blaze Black 2 / Volt White 2 .

Instructions:

Since I can't post link Google "Activate Memory Link features (B2W2)" (Project Pokemon)

read the first post in that thread, the only change will be the 0x7EA10 info below this post.
back up your save file.
open your save file in HxD
open this attached file in HxD
select all of the hex from the attached file, copy
highlight 0x7E000 to 0x7EA1F 0x7EA10 in your save file
In the program in the bluetext on the left it will look like 0007E000 to 0007EA10
paste in to your save file
save your save file (with a new name)
open new save in pokegen
save save file in pokegen (to fix checksums)
import save file to your cart/emulator.

Then on The Title Screen Go to
Unova Link --> Memory Link ---> Memory List and you see that it works!

Picture on Desmune (copy to browser)
i.imgur.com/n4zVTh2.png

Last edited by Azurai; March 13th, 2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old March 14th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Azurai

Join Avenue (Rank 10 Shops)

Join Avenue Works and I have all Rank 10 Shops except for NPC Jess in a Rank 1 Dojo who after the Elite 4 will give me the option to convert her to a Nursery normally.

I used Drastic Ds Emulation for Android r2.2.0.2a and have earned my 3rd gym badge.

1. Play the game until you are able to visit Join Avenue.
2. Activate Max Popularity AR Code.
3. Activate Max Rank AR Code.

4.On your Android keep setting the clock 2 days ahead and 2 people will come every time.
5. Invite the Fans you want to open up shops.
6. When finished save the game using Save inside Black 2/ White 2.
7. Move the time 2 days ahead on your Android Settings. I did 3/14, 3/16, 3/18, 3/20 etc and talk to the two fans each time.

You must save your game normally by pressing X and Save Button before you change the time everytime!

8. When you have all the shops you want Activate the "All Shops Max Rank and Popularity ::ress Select "AR Code.

9. All Your Shops Will be Level 9 and You will need one Fan to "Recommend" them to the Shop. Move the time 2 days ahead each time you want 2 new fans and "Recommend" all your shops to Rank 10.

10. After you beat the Elite Four the Nursery Shop is unlocked when 1 specific Fan "Invited" to a shop wants to switch to a Nursery.

Scientist♀ Jaclyn
Scientist♂ Jacorey
Hiker Jaylen
Nurse Jess
Roughneck Jimbo
Parasol Lady Josie

11. I recommend if you don't have the patience to get all your shops to Rank 10 (takes about 1 hour), then Activate all Your Shops using the" All Shops Max Rank and Popularity ::ress Select" after you select all your shops and get your Nursery (after Elite Four). You will simply have to 8 and 9 after the Elite Four and one of the shops NPCs wants to build a Nursery.

In my game I will have to do the Rank 10 Ar Code all over again when I get the Nursery to get all my shops to Rank 10.

Last edited by Azurai; March 14th, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old March 16th, 2014, 02:51 PM
bozolino

how can i evolve my eevee into umbreon in this hack?
Old March 16th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Benedict87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
how can i evolve my eevee into umbreon in this hack?
I think it evolves into Umbreon the same way it does in the original games. You have to level it up to a high friendship during the night time.
Old March 24th, 2014, 09:56 AM
HeroOfTwilight

Hey guys. I've been a fan of BB and VW 1 since idk when and when i heard of this i was blown away.I'm going to play immediately.Thankfully or luckily i patched the game, but i can't open the document files that show wild pokemon locations or item changes cuz i don't have the program needed.Can anybody help me with that?I would appreciate it :D
Old April 10th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
For anyone who is still wondering, the output folder/file name when patching, is the place you want the patched game to be delivered to after it's successfully been patched. So, find the location that you want it to be saved, then type in the name you want the game to be called then patch it. There you go. I am playing this game on Drastic with my Nexus 5 and it runs smoothly.

Old April 11th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Chaos_Therum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroOfTwilight View Post
Hey guys. I've been a fan of BB and VW 1 since idk when and when i heard of this i was blown away.I'm going to play immediately.Thankfully or luckily i patched the game, but i can't open the document files that show wild pokemon locations or item changes cuz i don't have the program needed.Can anybody help me with that?I would appreciate it :D
I suggest LibreOffice: https://www (dot) libreoffice (dot) org/
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links