Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old March 15th, 2014 (04:12 AM).
Famon

Characters (from left to right)-

Alan , Mamon, Louis, Ayaka , Siebold

Story :

Its about a Boy called Alan who want to battle all trainer with Mega evolution to prove his mega evolution to be strongest . His Traveling partner is Mamon who has a chespin.
Alan goal lead him to battle E4 Member Siebold who also process Mega evolution .
Louis said to have a Mega Garchamp and Ayaka has a Mega Absol .

Summary from Serebii , Thank to Eievui-Nymphia & Sushi -

Quote:
4/3「ポケットモンスターXY特別編 最強メガシンカ ~ActⅠ(アクトワン)~」
メガシンカポケモンが大集合!最強のメガシンカポケモンは!?大迫力のメガバトルは超必見!!

XYSP1: Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act 1~
Airdate: April 3, 2014
Summary: Big gathering of Mega Evolutions! What is the strongest mega evolved Pokémon? Watch a must-see Mega Evolution battle!

Pictures:
1) http://imgur.com/aPdL5sU
2) http://imgur.com/fmgJOCT

Translation:

1) Fierce battle between Mega Evolved Pokémon!

The broadcast on April 3 is a special featuring a clash between Mega Evolutions! The super battle between Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise is a must see!

(Blurb: Mega Evolved Pokémon, which are all the rage right now, will have a showdown in the anime! One Mega Evolution after another will appear and perform heated battles! Pay attention to Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise. Who are their Trainers?!)
More information-
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy_me/chara/index.html

Old March 25th, 2014 (06:28 AM).
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Is it just me or does Alan look a lot like Yusei Fudo from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's? Probably just me then who thinks this.

I do like how this, along with Pokemon Origins and to a lesser extent the BW2 and Gates to Infinity trailers that TPCi is trying to work more with original animated projects and expand beyond just always focusing on the adventures of Ash and Pikachu all the time.

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old March 25th, 2014 (12:49 PM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Doesn't look like they even made a unique design for the girl, they just used a generic ace trainer. The guy in the middle looks...scary. I'll probably watch this when it comes out, why not?~ Here's the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnzdXEkKEtI

Quote originally posted by Masterge77:
Is it just me or does Alan look a lot like Yusei Fudo from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's? Probably just me then who thinks this.

I do like how this, along with Pokemon Origins and to a lesser extent the BW2 and Gates to Infinity trailers that TPCi is trying to work more with original animated projects and expand beyond just always focusing on the adventures of Ash and Pikachu all the time.
lol I don't think he looks anything like Yusei. They both just have short black hair, haha.
Old March 25th, 2014 (04:07 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Seems like Mega-Evolution is indeed playing a back-burner role with a majority of its publicity being used outside of Ash's adventure. Not too disappointed since its how I saw it happening.
Old March 25th, 2014 (04:40 PM).
mangamusicfan
The Lost one.
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
Don't like the design of the characters though.

Timeghoul is absolute Awesomnes!
Old March 30th, 2014 (05:38 AM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
We cannot say that it will play a back-burner role yet. We still haven't seen the Lucario who mega evolves from the show, not to mention it is still pretty early in the series. We didn't get Megas until the 3rd gym in games. Ash hasn't even made it to the 2nd yet. Not to mention I think the league will have Ash using a Mega vs another Mega.
Old April 13th, 2014 (05:42 AM).
Miau
The Kitten Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Didn't think I'd live the day where the Pokemon anime would get a bishonen as an MC

So we got, what, four Megas in a single episode? That's pretty cool, but sadly I'm disappointed in the battle scenes. They're not as dynamic and ingenious as the battles in the main series, and the attacks are way too flashy. Dragon Pulse looked amazing though.

I really liked the way the Pokemon where shown to hold their Mega Stones, Charizard and Blastoise looked like gladiators or something, even more so thanks to the battlefield.

As for the characters, I really do like Alan, design-wise and as an MC. He's Sycamore's assistant and he seems committed to his quest. I'm sure there's something more to it though, since he seems to receive info from a mysterious person -- probably Lysandre, considering the final scene.

Manon is really cute and fun. At first I wasn't sure if those two would have any chemistry, since they don't even look like they belong in the same series, but I realized that was not the case after the scene where he helps her catch Fla-chan.

It's nice not having Ash around for a change, but I'm sure they will cross paths, especially since Manon actually mentioned Ash and the events from the first episode.
#300 Skitty
Supporter Collab January 2015
clubs anime avatar
Old April 13th, 2014 (06:44 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Nature: Quirky
After winning two matches in a single episode, I was hoping Alan doesn't become some sort of Mary Sue up until he lost to Siebold and his Blastoise Master Race. I'm surprised that there's continuity references to Ash, and it makes me wonder how they'll implant Alan to Ash's storyline depending on whether or not Ash would get a Mega Evolution, which I suspect would be Lucario since you're given one in the games too.

I'm surprised Lysandre made a first appearance in this special rather than the mainstream storyline, but I'm also worried because this special may not get dubbed, creating a major plot hole here for their later appearances.

Sponsored Links