The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 24th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Executor96

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Hi, I came here a few times to see some hacks. Since than I was making my own hack (it's half done)
I mostly registered here to release the hack here once it's done and to ask some questions about hacking

And that's about it
Old March 24th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Dragon
Did YOU just call me "ma'am"? Are you trying to start something?

Nature: Modest
Then I take it that you've went to the Emulation and ROM Hacking board already? Well, that's good! I'm glad to see that you're already comfortable with some of the forum already! Nice to have you here, and welcome to PC!

Mmm, a lot of members join to create their own hack, which fortunately, you'll be able to find everything that you need over on that Emulation and ROM Hacking board, when it comes to tutorials and guides, as well as tools and resources that you can check out that can assist you! Also, if you have a question, you can ask one of the hackers there, or refer to the quick questions thread over on that board! And good luck on your hack; I can't wait to see it! <33

Thanks for joining, and have a great day! Don't hesistate on asking a moderator or someone if you need any more assistance! :3

See you later, alligator! <33
Old March 24th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hiya Executor and welcome to PC!

Much luck on your hack, you'll do great. I'm not a hacker myself but I adore playing hacks others have made so I'm down to try yours out once it's released. =) Lots of people join PokeCommunity for hacking-related things, too; there will always be someone around to help you out if need be. Don't be shy to ask.

Have a blast and contact our staff if you need anything, all right? I recommend the simple questions thread in the Emulation & ROM Hacking board if you're confused on how to do specific things and need a guide but we also have places like the Tutorials subforum for tutorials on many different aspects of hacking.

Enjoy and see you!

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old March 25th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Executor96

Nature: Calm
Thanks for the farm welcome guys, but I am not sure if you will like my hack much
Its just a hard version of Emerald (for now) with some changes here and there
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here