• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Destiny

Years
hg/ss rips and 649 pokemon Interesting
Very interesting xD

I played the alpha you got a nice sense of humor judging by the dialogues xD
Funny scenes too like with the girl that said get out of her house and silver stealing totodile xD
Also i saw what you did there with silver telling something is missing :D

Years
So you are planning on inserting actual HG/SS Rips?

Indeed they are already inserted into the beta which will be released... as soon as I get a scripter XD

hg/ss rips and 649 pokemon Interesting
Very interesting xD

I played the alpha you got a nice sense of humor judging by the dialogues xD
Funny scenes too like with the girl that said get out of her house and silver stealing totodile xD
Also i saw what you did there with silver telling something is missing :D

:D yeah some of the humor well most of the humor belongs to my retired scripter manadhon he is a fantastic scripter one of the best. And yeah the "something missing" for anyone who didn't get it or hasn't read the manga was silvers sneasel :D

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
There is a problem with the leaving scripts.When you steal totodile ,run and get to the door it just crashes but the music is still on. I already tried using vba-m and the same happend.

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I personally tested it, as well as luxray, and some of his friends, and it all checked out (although, one of them did report an error no one else had). Right now, I haven't the time to try and fix it, as life and getting my own hack off the ground are in the way, but if this persists, I'll try my best to resolve the problem.

Edit:
While I try to figure this out, here's a link for the Alpha before luxray edited it. Mild viewer discretion, but no more than with the version up front:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjgnaq29ldvigsv/Pkmn SD A1 Pokecenter Fixed.ips

There's no guarantee that it'll any better, but at least check it out.

Last edited:
Back