The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #951    
Old March 26th, 2014, 01:18 PM
zxcv.ramz
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
tnx dude. i already got 4 badges and im looking for other sidequests. seems im gonna get stuck again at some point. haha
Reply With Quote
  #952    
Old March 26th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
DLCs sound interesting
Should i play 2.5 or wait beta 3 which seems to come soon
Reply With Quote
  #953    
Old March 26th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Nakasu's Avatar
Nakasu
Key To The Truth
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Okinawa
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
DLCs sound interesting
Should i play 2.5 or wait beta 3 which seems to come soon
You should start playing Beta 2.5! In Beta 3 you can use your save file from beta 2.5, so you won't have to start over!
Reply With Quote
  #954    
Old March 27th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Hehe im not so sure about using an older save file for an updated game since i started gaming no matter on pc or if on a gba i get this feeling and belief that using an older save will cause bugs no matter if even devs tell its safe xD
Reply With Quote
  #955    
Old March 28th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Nakasu's Avatar
Nakasu
Key To The Truth
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Okinawa
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Hey I remember someone else saying that their game froze while trying to enter a cave in the desert. The same thing happend to me. Fixed in beta 3?
__________________

US 3DS Friend Code: 0318-9290-5472
Reply With Quote
  #956    
Old March 28th, 2014, 10:24 AM
FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Hehe im not so sure about using an older save file for an updated game since i started gaming no matter on pc or if on a gba i get this feeling and belief that using an older save will cause bugs no matter if even devs tell its safe xD
This is true. When I play hacks, I personally like to restart from the beginning because I like playing through the new updates for the early portions of the game. Beta 3, once again will have some nice additions to its early parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakasu View Post
Hey I remember someone else saying that their game froze while trying to enter a cave in the desert. The same thing happend to me. Fixed in beta 3?
Don't go in there. It is not Murk Cave, it is a secret cave for Regirock for a later beta. Murk Cave is all the way south.
__________________

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Reply With Quote
  #957    
Old March 28th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Yuuki_Asura's Avatar
Yuuki_Asura
Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Manila,Philippines
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
DLC's in a Rom hack? Hmmmm... Sounds Interesting :D
__________________
Rom Patching Tutoral with FAQ (PC,Mac,iOS & Android) : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=utcaqkZL
Hacks I Support:
Pokemon - Ruby Destiny Series - destinedjagold
Pokemon - Dark Rising Series - DarkRisingGirl
Pokemon - Glazed - redriders180
Pokemon - Normal Version - FrozenInfernoZX
Pokémon - Mirage Of Tales: A New Age Dawns - Avaramoon
Pokemon - Z Version - Rezordaxx
Pokemon - The Leola Project - Winter Wonderland
Pokemon - Platinum Red - gogojjtech
Pokemon - Hero's Path (Remake) - Veng3anc3
Pokemon - Daydream White Version - SK3
Pokemon - Black 'n White (Demake) - ~G0LD!
And Many More

Last edited by Yuuki_Asura; March 28th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #958    
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:31 PM
zxcv.ramz
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
why doesn't the bar open up for me? i've already beaten youngster joey. and i cant find tizzle. am i supposed to fight someone else first?
Reply With Quote
  #959    
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:51 PM
FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcv.ramz View Post
why doesn't the bar open up for me? i've already beaten youngster joey. and i cant find tizzle. am i supposed to fight someone else first?
Tizzle is found in Murk Cave.
__________________

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Reply With Quote
  #960    
Old March 28th, 2014, 11:18 PM
KinKage's Avatar
KinKage
Golden Shadow
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
The dedication you put into this hack is awesome. keep it up i think your hack is going great. You're very active in your thread too. This is definitely worth the HOTY of 2014. this better get popular like glazed did !!
__________________
Top Games in Progress Right Now!
Reply With Quote
  #961    
Old March 29th, 2014, 07:24 AM
zxcv.ramz
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
thanks for the help dude. the sad thing is my game suddenly crashed after i fought the cute pokemon (pikachu), the screen just went black after the little girl said that the cute pokemon will come back again tomorrow or something like that. hahaha. guess ill just start a new game again when you release the next beta.
you got a great hack. keep it up!
Reply With Quote
  #962    
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:23 PM
KDS's Avatar
KDS
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Have started playing this hack and I have to say it is awesome. Especially, the mapping and region which is diverse and non-linear. I really like the concept of showing the parts of later visiting routes earlier. The tiles and graphics are also nice. Great to see the pss split implemented and new music added. This hack is very different from others hacks and official pokemon games I have played. (I can't explain the reason but I feel like I'm playing a different type of game from a normal pokemon game).
Reply With Quote
  #963    
Old March 30th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
I saw that beta 3 maybe is coming on april fools day is this still in the plans xD
Reply With Quote
  #964    
Old March 30th, 2014, 05:12 PM
FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinKage View Post
The dedication you put into this hack is awesome. keep it up i think your hack is going great. You're very active in your thread too. This is definitely worth the HOTY of 2014. this better get popular like glazed did !!
Thank you! I appreciate the support buddy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcv.ramz View Post
thanks for the help dude. the sad thing is my game suddenly crashed after i fought the cute pokemon (pikachu), the screen just went black after the little girl said that the cute pokemon will come back again tomorrow or something like that. hahaha. guess ill just start a new game again when you release the next beta.
you got a great hack. keep it up!
That "black screen" is actually an emulator problem. That black screen that occur is executed from a script that displays a cutscene, but your emulator doesn't seem to emulate cutscenes well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDS View Post
Have started playing this hack and I have to say it is awesome. Especially, the mapping and region which is diverse and non-linear. I really like the concept of showing the parts of later visiting routes earlier. The tiles and graphics are also nice. Great to see the pss split implemented and new music added. This hack is very different from others hacks and official pokemon games I have played. (I can't explain the reason but I feel like I'm playing a different type of game from a normal pokemon game).
Thanks! I wanted to recreate a "a GSC Johto experience" since it was one of my most nostalgic childhood games! And I also wanted to modernize it in a way with a unique style!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
I saw that beta 3 maybe is coming on april fools day is this still in the plans xD
Haha, it is just a joke! xD Right now, I had been busy bug fixing some things! I actually found a few game destroying glitches! In reality, for beta 3 progress, I have a good bit left. Right now, I'm looking for some tree tiles for Route 61 and Luster Forest!
__________________

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Reply With Quote
  #965    
Old April 1st, 2014, 04:55 AM
karthikcyan
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
today april one nd wer is beta 3
Reply With Quote
  #966    
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:18 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Whoa beta 3 is out im in Taejo now great update author!
Reply With Quote
  #967    
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:36 AM
jan2prado's Avatar
jan2prado
Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iloilo City, Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Nice Update!
Since you changed the typings and added new fakemon there would be a documentation for their EV yield, location, base stats right?

EDIT: I'm loving beta 3 right now!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #968    
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:35 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan2prado View Post
Nice Update!
Since you changed the typings and added new fakemon there would be a documentation for their EV yield, location, base stats right?

EDIT: I'm loving beta 3 right now!
I think he will upload a zip with the locations and stat changes etc documents tommorow
Reply With Quote
  #969    
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:01 PM
TXV
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Might give this a try when Beta 3 comes out. Looks good! =)
Reply With Quote
  #970    
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:45 PM
wenjun155
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Indeed looking good cant wait for Beta 3
Reply With Quote
  #971    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:15 PM
FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikcyan View Post
today april one nd wer is beta 3
I put that release date in February as an early April Fools joke, haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Derp View Post
Whoa beta 3 is out im in Taejo now great update author!
Beta 3 is far from done, haha. Not really that far, but yeah. And yes, I have changed literally everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan2prado View Post
Nice Update!
Since you changed the typings and added new fakemon there would be a documentation for their EV yield, location, base stats right?

EDIT: I'm loving beta 3 right now!
Beta 3 is not out yet. I am currently doing some bug fixing and restoring my computer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Derp View Post
I think he will upload a zip with the locations and stat changes etc documents tommorow
I will release this soon, nearby the real release date of beta 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXV View Post
Might give this a try when Beta 3 comes out. Looks good! =)
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenjun155 View Post
Indeed looking good cant wait for Beta 3
Thanks! Beta 3 still have ways to go.
----------
I had been inactive lately, this had been due to my laptop giving me an April Fools joke. Windows started to give me random freezing problems. I had to back up my data and whatnot (including this game, whew, what a close one!). Progress on the game have slowed down a bit, it will be back in action once I am finish restoring my laptop!
__________________

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Reply With Quote
  #972    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:28 AM
KDS's Avatar
KDS
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Male
I have got 4 gym badges. Got the rock smash hm. Found the lost girl in the nosturf cave. Talked to her mother yelling because of not bringing her. Where should I go next? Unable to figure out.
Reply With Quote
  #973    
Old April 4th, 2014, 06:14 AM
TheAssembler's Avatar
TheAssembler
WOW!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender:
Nature: Lax
This hack is just awesome!
I especially love Eevee as a starter, as it is my favorite Pokemon!

Good job!
__________________
That's all guys!
Reply With Quote
  #974    
Old April 5th, 2014, 07:57 PM
supanut2000
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to supanut2000 Send a message via Skype™ to supanut2000
How come I can't save; it says save error. I'm using Visual Boy Advance, and save worked for me in other hacks.
Edit: Nevermind...it works now.
Reply With Quote
  #975    
Old April 6th, 2014, 04:40 AM
karthikcyan
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
what to do after winning the 3rd gym
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.