The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5801    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 04:09 AM
THEFOREVERMAN's Avatar
THEFOREVERMAN
Archery Instructor
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave

Advertise here
I can't figure out where to go after the league. Any options?
And btw way I used to be able to have the option to have red text when I posted anywhere, now I can't use it, not even find it in my options.
__________________
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/THEFOREVERMAN
http://chakan-the-forever-man.wikia....:THEFOREVERMAN
http://pokecommunity.psim.us/
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/
http://frost.psim.us/
Reply With Quote
  #5802    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 09:32 AM
Richyshade2's Avatar
Richyshade2
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaIndianCharizardX View Post
Train it to learn hyper beam. That'd be the best option.
But Kingler doesn't learn hyper Beam naturally, according to bulbapedia.
Reply With Quote
  #5803    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:10 PM
Brendon McCullum's Avatar
Brendon McCullum
Making johto anime hack.
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi ,India
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Brendon McCullum
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFOREVERMAN View Post
I can't figure out where to go after the league. Any options? And btw way I used to be able to have the option to have red text when I posted anywhere, now I can't use it, not even find it in my options.
Go back to pallat town for the event where oak sends you to the orange islands.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5804    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:12 PM
Brendon McCullum's Avatar
Brendon McCullum
Making johto anime hack.
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Delhi ,India
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Brendon McCullum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richyshade2 View Post
But Kingler doesn't learn hyper Beam naturally, according to bulbapedia.
Then maybe try finding it. I dont know abou it bro.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5805    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:34 PM
Richyshade2's Avatar
Richyshade2
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaIndianCharizardX View Post
Then maybe try finding it. I dont know abou it bro.
Nvrm, I hacked it in. Also, Meta, did you tweak the exp gain? I'm testing the pokemon in Victory road with the flat Gen III equation, and it's not quite matching up. I'm getting shorted about 10% exp (ex: losing 100 points every 1,000 i earn via the equation). Don't know if you know about this yet. Also, an over all thanks for creating this amazing hack. I hope you continue to impress the pokemon world.
EDIT: I forgot to point out that the restrictions for the Indigo League doesn't prohibit berries. I was able to use a leppa berry in the battle with Mandi.

Last edited by Richyshade2; April 2nd, 2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to point out berry thing
Reply With Quote
  #5806    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:59 PM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFOREVERMAN View Post

But what do I do next?? I walked everywhere and oak told me to go to a island?

Have you been to the seafoam islands yet? have you done pokemon the first movie? If not then go and do those events. is yes to both than you have a weird glitch and you should prob check out my Ash gray LP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richyshade2 View Post
But Kingler doesn't learn hyper Beam naturally, according to bulbapedia.
there is a plausibility that kingler could learn hyperbeam (I'm not sure) as Pikachu at 70 something can learn Volt tackle, Snorlax can learn Ice punch in the 40's, so its likely that Metapod had redone the movelists of the main Pokémon that Ash had to better fit with what they had movewise, up to the finish of the Orange Islands
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
Reply With Quote
  #5807    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 05:56 AM
THEFOREVERMAN's Avatar
THEFOREVERMAN
Archery Instructor
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
Have you been to the seafoam islands yet? have you done pokemon the first movie? If not then go and do those events. is yes to both than you have a weird glitch and you should prob check out my Ash gray LP.
How do I get to seafoam islands?? He said something about route 1?
__________________
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/THEFOREVERMAN
http://chakan-the-forever-man.wikia....:THEFOREVERMAN
http://pokecommunity.psim.us/
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/
http://frost.psim.us/
Reply With Quote
  #5808    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:19 AM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFOREVERMAN View Post
How do I get to seafoam islands?? He said something about route 1?
Ok your confusing me, originally you ask what to do after the marrowak event, and you said oak told you to go to the islands, to seafoam you need to surf south and follow that route, now if you done the Pokemon league than yes you need to go to route one and make your way east as the professor has informed you of. you also need beta 4.0 or later to go the orange island
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
Reply With Quote
  #5809    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:37 AM
THEFOREVERMAN's Avatar
THEFOREVERMAN
Archery Instructor
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
How do you know if I got v4.0? I don't have surf.
__________________
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/THEFOREVERMAN
http://chakan-the-forever-man.wikia....:THEFOREVERMAN
http://pokecommunity.psim.us/
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/
http://frost.psim.us/
Reply With Quote
  #5810    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:20 PM
Red7330
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
I love pokemon Ash Gray, however I have a problem, I lost to Blaine on Cinnabar island the first time and now it won't let me back into the cave where he is, any help?
Reply With Quote
  #5811    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 10:32 PM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFOREVERMAN View Post
How do you know if I got v4.0? I don't have surf.
You know if you have 4.0 or not by going by the small waterfall on route 1 and you can swim east and come across a bush you can hack down and come across a blimp than you have 4.0 and later.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Red7330 View Post
I love pokemon Ash Gray, however I have a problem, I lost to Blaine on Cinnabar island the first time and now it won't let me back into the cave where he is, any help?
you should eventually get an event were you have to stop team rocket from blowing up the volcano then you can face blaine again
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
Reply With Quote
  #5812    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:40 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFOREVERMAN View Post
How do you know if I got v4.0? I don't have surf.
There's no Surf in any AshGray version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red7330 View Post
I love pokemon Ash Gray, however I have a problem, I lost to Blaine on Cinnabar island the first time and now it won't let me back into the cave where he is, any help?
His second battle is on volcano, you will see Magmar OW sprite there.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #5813    
Old April 4th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Richyshade2's Avatar
Richyshade2
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
This has probably been asked before, but i looked through 50 pages and couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to patch my ash gray to the newest beta without losing my save states? If so, how? Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind,i just did it after watching some videos on patching. The Orange Island Saga looks great! Keep it up Metapod!

Last edited by Richyshade2; April 4th, 2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Solved my own problem
Reply With Quote
  #5814    
Old April 4th, 2014, 01:14 PM
crazyguyjacob
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richyshade2 View Post
This has probably been asked before, but i looked through 50 pages and couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to patch my ash gray to the newest beta without losing my save states? If so, how? Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind,i just did it after watching some videos on patching. The Orange Island Saga looks great! Keep it up Metapod!
if you are using vba click open gameboy and use your old saves, after patching of course
Reply With Quote
  #5815    
Old April 5th, 2014, 04:48 AM
Morwenath
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: Male
1) in togepi event, i caught aerodactyl, but after, My charizard still standed near me, when i touched My charizard, screen freezed... İ think it s bug...
2) i couldnt pass here: i couldnt do bulbasaur event because My bulba was evolved into venusaur, after i couldnt do pikachu picture event,because My pikachu was evolved into raichu. So i did mistys poke doll event, after pre School (meowth) event, after polices growlithes event,after league admission Center event and after berry event (but it didnt give me any berry, The chef gave me only "????????"). But when i wanted to go to cinnabar, captain Said please wait... How can i catch another pikachu and bulbasaur? I did all events but not pikachus Photo and bulbasaurs evolve event... Please Help me!... My Team is: dratini(48) charizard (48) raichu(45) blastoise(45) venusaur(45) gyarados(45)... Ah i forgot: i did pikachus leave event because i had a pikachu n i didnt evolve when i did this event...

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5816    
Old April 5th, 2014, 07:50 AM
DemICE's Avatar
DemICE
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Hello,
First of all this hack is very well made to the point of extreme addiction.
Moving o to my problem, i am stuck at fuschia unable to get a bike. Everyone on he internet says that joy should give one to deliver a medicine but all she does is heal my pokemon. Not any event triggered. I have saved dratini and helped tomo find his parents. Have i missed something hst would trigger this event?

Last edited by DemICE; April 5th, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5817    
Old April 5th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Jappa
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Derp View Post
Metapod announced on his youtube channel that beta 5.0 will come next month and will contain 12 more episodes, physical and special split and a graphical tweak thats why the update took so long

Check his channel for beta 5's trailer the game looks so sweet
I'm looking at metapod's youtube channel but I can't seem to find this trailer you're talking about.. ?
Reply With Quote
  #5818    
Old April 5th, 2014, 01:55 PM
sadatgym
Sad people at gym
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wal-Mart Mexico
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
Plz some1 help me! Ash gray Android phone Myboy free emulator Stuck in old shore Warp pc isn´t working I wasn´t invited to the mew2 event Idk what to do
Reply With Quote
  #5819    
Old April 5th, 2014, 09:54 PM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwenath View Post
1) in togepi event, i caught aerodactyl, but after, My charizard still standed near me, when i touched My charizard, screen freezed... İ think it s bug...
2) i couldnt pass here: i couldnt do bulbasaur event because My bulba was evolved into venusaur, after i couldnt do pikachu picture event,because My pikachu was evolved into raichu. So i did mistys poke doll event, after pre School (meowth) event, after polices growlithes event,after league admission Center event and after berry event (but it didnt give me any berry, The chef gave me only "????????"). But when i wanted to go to cinnabar, captain Said please wait... How can i catch another pikachu and bulbasaur? I did all events but not pikachus Photo and bulbasaurs evolve event... Please Help me!... My Team is: dratini(48) charizard (48) raichu(45) blastoise(45) venusaur(45) gyarados(45)... Ah i forgot: i did pikachus leave event because i had a pikachu n i didnt evolve when i did this event...

thanks
Did you do the day care event? if not deposit a poke into the day care leave and go back in and deal with TR then you should be able to go to Cinnabar
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
Reply With Quote
  #5820    
Old April 6th, 2014, 10:56 AM
athan21's Avatar
athan21
pokemon eater
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: manila philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
hi guys... i would like to know if any of you know how to obtain the HM 02 fly? and how to tame charizard it won't listen to me.. and where can i get the exp share? and how do i patch may pokemon ash gray to latest version? help me plss im begging you guys.. please
Reply With Quote
  #5821    
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:53 PM
dungeonmaster201
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by athan21 View Post
hi guys... i would like to know if any of you know how to obtain the HM 02 fly? and how to tame charizard it won't listen to me.. and where can i get the exp share? and how do i patch may pokemon ash gray to latest version? help me plss im begging you guys.. please
There is no Fly in this game, eventually your mom will give you the ability to teleport via the PC,

The EXP share you will need a charmander, Bulbasaur, & squirtle and talk to each of the people at the fan club in Vermilion and the final one will give you it.

patching, patch like you normally would, than attach the save file to the new patch

Charizard, well be patient, the episode Charizrd Chills hasn't been made a part of the game yet so it wont obey until then. be patient...
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...3AxoiGrIzUM3LQ
Reply With Quote
  #5822    
Old April 6th, 2014, 02:20 PM
bmonteiro
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
Hi great work!! The game is awesome! but I have a problem.. after beating sabrina my pikachu stop obey me.. I've beating Erika in celadon but still don't listen to me and he is in level 32 and after beating Erika pokemon should obey till 50! What should I do??
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5823    
Old April 6th, 2014, 04:05 PM
AshyKetchum
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
Hey Metapod23, when are you releasing a new version of Ash Gray? (I've played 4.2 version already!)
This is my favorite hack, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5824    
Old April 6th, 2014, 04:11 PM
AshyKetchum
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
[QUOTE=bmonteiro;8185880]Hi great work!! The game is awesome! but I have a problem.. after beating sabrina my pikachu stop obey me.. I've beating Erika in celadon but still don't listen to me and he is in level 32 and after beating Erika pokemon should obey till 50! What should I do??
Thanks[/QUOT



I have this problem too! I'm at the Orange Islands and my Pikachu is still not obeying me!
Reply With Quote
  #5825    
Old April 6th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Chrosed
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
I'm playing ash gray on my Iphone emulator, and I'm stuck in the cerulean gym swimming pool, someone help please! (:
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.