• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
What are the tear-shaped things on Riolu/Lucario's head? They control aura, we know, but lets go more in-depth.

I have been wondering what they are called, actually...

For me, I can control aura with all parts of my body, but for some reason, I can control the tear-drop things like extra, extendable and enlargeable limbs.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
I think, at least for me, each one does something different. One controls aura attacks, one controls telepathy, one controls aura sensing, and one controls.. you know. Sensing emotions and lies. In fact, hunter j's salamence once cut one of them in half. I couldn't use my aura sensing for a long time after. In fact, I still have trouble.

Last edited:

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Hi, guys! I'm starting to recover from being captured.

Also, I found an egg in the middle of a strange forest.

Any ideas of what will hatch from it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Well, since this is a Riolu and Lucario fan club… I'm expecting it to be Riolu. x) If not, then maybe it could be its rival, Zorua?

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
Well, I use to be the adoptive "father" of many pokemon, riolu included, and I have never seen this kind.

Er, this kind of egg, I mean.

Years
Activeness: Depends on how active I am on forums ~ I try to be active daily in all of my subscribed topics/clubs but it really depends on the day.
Pokemon Partner: Both/either sprite is fine with me.
Why: Lucario is my favourite pokemon.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu.

Current Topic: What would mega-lucario look like if he was part dragon? I think that he'd look awesome :3 Maybe he'd be a little bit deeper blue color and had with a little teeth and little wings ^^

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
@lucariokul
Of course I haven't abandoned everyone! I have been busy with college lately and haven't had much time to post anything, although I have been checking up on the club every now and then.

Welcome to the club AoTora! I'm not quite sure what sprites you wanted so i'll leave them blank for now until you decide on which ones you want.

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
Activeness: As much as I can be on, will be going back home soon on vacation now :D
Pokemon Partner: I am obsessed with both
Why: As said in "Pokemon Partner" I am obsessed with Lucario and Riolu
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Lucaribro!

Some of the spirtes aren't displaying correctly. I'll have them fixed soon.

How about a new topic?

If you have played X/Y, what was your first reaction when you saw the statue of Lucario? What are your thoughts on everyone getting a free Lucario and his mega stone?
I thought the statue was interesting and it did make me more excited to get a mega Lucario. I have somewhat mixed thoughts on everyone getting a free Lucario. Technically everyone got a free Riolu before in Diamond/Pearl which they could evolve into a Lucario and trade over to their X/Y. Still Lucario does seem to be the star mega in X/Y.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
If you have played X/Y, what was your first reaction when you saw the statue of Lucario? What are your thoughts on everyone getting a free Lucario and his mega stone?

I was really interested when I saw the statue. I thought you'd just get the Lucarionite but when I got the Lucario... I was mad. I think I already said this before but I already had caught a riolu in route 22 which was now a Lucario and 4 lvls more than the gift. So I think it's cheap to get a free Lucario. I earned and trained mine.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Activeness: Fairly active
Pokémon Partner: Lucario
448.gif

Why: I like Lucario, I do Lucario TF's, and it's just a cool Pokémon in general.
Password: What is the password? It's right below you in a spolier... seriously.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I was amused by it, to say the least. Also, really loved that I was able to get a hold of that Lucario. :] I already had one EV-trained, IV-bred one in Black 2 (all set to be transferred), but it definitely didn't hurt to have another.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Want a random fact? The reason your Lucario outspeeds korrina's Lucario is because it has perfect speed IV. Every time. I got it twice, it had perfect speed both times, so its more useful than your average caught in wild Lucario.

The free Lapras also has perfect hp.

Although that doesn't explain how I caught a wild hawlucha with perfect sp.def and speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back