• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Tetiro's Charity Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Old Tetiro's Pokedex-Filler Shop

Welcome to my shop! My charity shop! Born out of a love for Pokemon. Thank you X & Y for rebirthing my passion for the series.

After a long journey, I have now gathered the means to get all 718 pokemon. Thanks for the community here and my own hard work. As thanks to the first half, I want to open up a shop. A charity shop if you will.

Below is a list to my spreadsheet Pokedex. In it you can see which pokemon I have and more importantly, what can be breed. I want to help people fill their pokedex by giving them the opportunity to gather the non-legendaries with ease. That way they could focus on the stressful things like finding a Jirachi (took more time on that than beating Pearl :P)

It took me a long time to fill up the Pokemon family lists and I'm proud of it! (For those curious, a Pokemon family to me is one of the same evolution. For example, Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard)

My Pokedex. All nicely sorted!

So this is hope my shop works, If you request a breedable pokemon, I will breed it. I do take gender requests as well as Pokerus. And what I want? That's up to you! It could be a freebie, a spare item or even a pokemon you like. Of course if you are really generous, it could be something I need (See Wants). I do have some rules though. Yeh I know, rules...

The Rules...
  • Up to 3 per person per week. I am a busy guy! I may have all the Pokemon families, but my Pokedex still needs 100% completion. For example I have Charmander, but not Charizard or Charmeleon :P
  • If you can find it in Kalos, try not to request it unless it is tough to catch. For example, a Pikachu is an easy one. However Shuckle I'd help you out with as that requires a lot of time.
  • No Legendaries unless they are in my Spare-Legendaries section (Phione is ok though)
  • I live in the UK. Be sure to take that into consideration regarding time slots :)
  • Post here instead of PM'ing me. Makes it easier to keep track

Stuff I'd appreciate acquiring
  • Shiny Stone or Togekiss
  • Tutorials on Advanced Breeding (IVs, Shinies, etc etc)
  • Pretty Art to make my Trade Shop florish and pop!
  • Trying out my own RPG here? :)
  • Master Balls?
  • A Ditto! (Seriously. Different Trainer IDs increase the breeding process. This would allow me to do more each week)

Spare Legendaries
COMING SOON...

I hope to in the future bring the following help too

• Evolving Pokemon
  • Advanced Breeding
  • Items

Disclaimer
-All pokemon minus legendaries and a select few have been caught by me. I used Ruby, HeartGold, Pearl, Black and X. Event Legendaries and a select few non-legendaries were given by generous people here. I couldn't get these because of the versions I have and the events I missed
-Upon request, all pokemon are bred by me. I take pride in the fact I can help thanks to my pokedex. And that reward will be sweet when I 100% my pokedex.

You can find my friend code in my signature. Happy Gaming!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I've just started playing Pokemon again after a long abstence. So all the pokemon's not available to me in XY have been inaccessible. So any pokemon not available not available in xy I would very much appreciate.

Last edited:
Years
Oh right! First customers!

I've just started playing Pokemon again after a long abstence. So all the pokemon's not available to me in XY have been inaccessible. So any pokemon not available not available in xy I would very much appreciate.

That is quite a list of pokemon that aren't available. I shall leave the Unova and Kalos regions alone as they shouldn't be too difficult thanks to the people here. So what I will do with your request is do it region by region. Which would you like first? Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh?

can I have a treeko porygon 2 and phione please my fc is 2595-1519-0840

A Treeko and Phione will be very easy! I can't do a Porygon 2 due to the item-trading but on the plus side the game does have the ability to evolve them as you can get their trade-items. So I shall breed you a Porygon and help you gather the resources :)

Evan, I shall work on yours tonight! As for you L3onidas, I will update my spreadsheet tonight on which ones can't be found in XY so I know after your reply which area to focus on :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Oh right! First customers!

That is quite a list of pokemon that aren't available. I shall leave the Unova and Kalos regions alone as they shouldn't be too difficult thanks to the people here. So what I will do with your request is do it region by region. Which would you like first? Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh?

Evan, I shall work on yours tonight! As for you L3onidas, I will update my spreadsheet tonight on which ones can't be found in XY so I know after your reply which area to focus on :)

Fantastic! I'd have to take Kanto as it is the first region. I appreciate what you do here.

Years
Fantastic! I'd have to take Kanto as it is the first region. I appreciate what you do here.

Righty ho! That will consist of the following first-evolution pokemon :)

Rattata (No seriously. You can't find him!)
Cleffa
Vulpix
Paras
Venonat
Meowth
Mankey
Growlithe
Ponyta
Seel
Grimer
Drowzee
Krabby
Tyrogue
Koffing
Happiny
Tangela
Elekid
Magby
Porygon

Now yours is a big list so it may take a while. So I will try and get as fast as possible! In the meantime, use that list to gather waste-pokemon for the trades. To prepare yours I just need to wrap up the Kanto boxes for myself first :)

After that, I will be able to work on the Johto batch as I fill my Pokedex :)

EDIT: Here is a checklist of what I must do before I can work on yours

-Finish up my current box. This is easy. It's just evolving a Kabuto and Omanyte
-Upload the new box. Easy :)
-Evolve 2 Dratinis into Dragonite and Dragonite. THIS WILL BE THE HARD PART
-Breed Evan's request. His is easy. Very simple for me to do and will be an hour tops :) - It is ready!
-Your request :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Oh It's that many! According to Serebii I only need like 7 pokemon, With 3 pairs of them being part of an evo chain.

If It's in Friend Safari I should manage to get them myself. Everybody wanna add someone with a ditto safari :)

Last edited:
Years
Oh It's that many! According to Serebii I only need like 7 pokemon, With 3 pairs of them being part of an evo chain.

If It's in Friend Safari I should manage to get them myself. Everybody wanna add someone with a ditto safari :)

I don't count Friend Safari as some people don't want to share codes for that. Plus that list may not take that long. It depends on the pokemon. It should be quick as they came from other games and so breeding rates will be easier.

EDIT: Have to thank you Leon, I now have just bred myself a Dratini with ExtremeSpeed and Iron Tail :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I don't count Friend Safari as some people don't want to share codes for that. Plus that list may not take that long. It depends on the pokemon. It should be quick as they came from other games and so breeding rates will be easier.

Okay so I just went and found myself a Metal Coat for you, but I also got a Scyther, though not IV bred or anything, got it from wondertrade actually. So my question is do you want the metal coat without the scyther or do you want the scyther holding the Metal coat?

Years
Okay so I just went and found myself a Metal Coat for you, but I also got a Scyther, though not IV bred or anything, got it from wondertrade actually. So my question is do you want the metal coat without the scyther or do you want the scyther holding the Metal coat?

It is entirely up to you!

And Evan, your pokemon are ready! Find yourself some waste pokemon and be online in about 2 hours :)

L3on, in 2 hours I will be working on your pokes :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
It is entirely up to you!

And Evan, your pokemon are ready! Find yourself some waste pokemon and be online in about 2 hours :)

L3on, in 2 hours I will be working on your pokes :)

How long do you think It'll take, its 9 in the evening here and i gotta get up for school tomorrow?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
I am looking high and low for an Audino and a Porygon. I can def get you a Ditto and I also have a few HA pokemon that I think have 5 IVs if they are of any interest? I say think because I am unsure how to ascertain the exact number so I dont want to say they are perfect in case I'm wrong and they aren't. I'm just going by the judge in Kiloude city.

Years
If you have the following, I'd like these. My little brother has been going crazy trying to get a Totodile since they had it on TwitchPlaysPokemon, it would make his day if I could get one for him !

Meowth
Totodile
Cresselia

Years
I am looking high and low for an Audino and a Porygon. I can def get you a Ditto and I also have a few HA pokemon that I think have 5 IVs if they are of any interest? I say think because I am unsure how to ascertain the exact number so I dont want to say they are perfect in case I'm wrong and they aren't. I'm just going by the judge in Kiloude city.

I shall see what I can cook up for you! :)

how about your spritzee holding sarchet for a scyther holdinh metal coat?

I can breed you a Spritzee and I shall look into whether I can get you a sachet :)

If you have the following, I'd like these. My little brother has been going crazy trying to get a Totodile since they had it on TwitchPlaysPokemon, it would make his day if I could get one for him !

Meowth
Totodile
Cresselia

Meowth and Totodile I can do no problem! As for Cresselia I don't think I can do sorry :(

So in my next batch of pokemon breeding (After L3on has his), the following pokemon will be bred!

Audino
Porygon
Spritzee (With satchet???)
Meowth
Totodile

I can take up to 7 more pokemon in the next batch. The latest I will breed them is on sunday. The sooner is based on once I give L3on his batch :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2014
hey i just come home from Spain so I will be on tomorrow as my DS is not accessible at this minute in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back