• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power of Youth! Naruto Club

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Kunai-icon.png
Welcome to the Naruto Club!
Kunai-icon.png

→What is Naruto?
Naruto (ナルト?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. The series is based on a one-shot manga by Kishimoto that was published in the August 1997 issue of Akamaru Jump.

→Code of the Ninja
-Follow PC and FC&G rules
-Respect every ninja in the club
-No trolling/bashing/flame wars, etc...
-Have fun!

→How do I become a Ninja?
It's easy, just fill out this form and you'll be ready to be part of the clan of Ninjas!

Username:
Reason for joining the club:
Answer the current topic:
The village you wish to stay in:

→The Topics
The current topic will be in bold. The other ones will stay normal.

"What do you like about the Naruto anime/manga?"
"Who's your favorite antagonist and why?"

→The Ninjas
-Nathan / Sound Ninja
-elheroeoscuro / Iron Samurai
-O'aka XXIII / Whirlpool Ninja
-Pikaruto / ??? Ninja
-Poki / Leaf Ninja
-Nonon / Cloud Ninja

See ya!
tumblr_mxnyapgXJ31sg1p4qo1_500.gif

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Um, hell to the yes!

Username: [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]
Reason for joining the club: Dude, it's Naruto. I need no explanation (believe it!)
Answer the current topic: I think one of my favorite things about the show was the whole "chakra" element and how you could literally use that energy and turn it into an elemental attack.
The village you wish to stay in: Land of Iron

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Um, hell to the yes!

Username: [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]
Reason for joining the club: Dude, it's Naruto. I need no explanation (believe it!)
Answer the current topic: I think one of my favorite things about the show was the whole "chakra" element and how you could literally use that energy and turn it into an elemental attack.
The village you wish to stay in: Land of Iron

Welcome to the club mate! I agree that chakra manipulation is pretty awesome itself!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Ew you're a Sound Ninja? Gross, does that mean you're a fan of Orichimaru? d:

And not to be technical or anything, by I would actually be an "Iron Samurai," not an "Iron Ninja." They don't have any ninja in the Land of Iron xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Thanks, I corrected the mistake! Yes, I'm a fan of Orochimaru. Gotta admit he has some pretty good jutsu.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
True that. His most impressive jutsu in my opinion was the Triple Rashomon which he used against Naruto when he was going beserk in the Kyuubi form. How it could stop such a massive attack like Naruto's...it truly is one of the best defensive ninjutus.

He's still a real creep though haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: O'aka XXIII
Reason for joining the club: Um yea Naruto? Definitely joining this.
Answer the current topic: How freaking badass Gai is after I've put him down so many times. ILY BUSHY BROW SENSEI.
The village you wish to stay in: Land of Whirlpools; Uzushiogakure

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Username: O'aka XXIII
Reason for joining the club: Um yea Naruto? Definitely joining this.
Answer the current topic: How freaking badass Gai is after I've put him down so many times. ILY BUSHY BROW SENSEI.
The village you wish to stay in: Land of Whirlpools; Uzushiogakure

Omfg Gai is so great in the manga rn!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Omfg Gai is so great in the manga rn!
Ikr? And I'm so glad that he won't die now. When the battle ends and he wakes up Kakashi will come over and be like "You did good Gai." And Gai will pull him closer and whisper, "One more win for me, that makes it 51 wins and 50 loss." Boom series is done.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ikr? And I'm so glad that he won't die now. When the battle ends and he wakes up Kakashi will come over and be like "You did good Gai." And Gai will pull him closer and whisper, "One more win for me, that makes it 51 wins and 50 loss." Boom series is done.

That'd be quite good. But one thing I forgot, please put any manga discussions in spoilers so the guys who only watch the anime don't get spoiled :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Possible end theories. (since every other thing I ever theorize about in anime seems to happen)
Spoiler:

Pikaruto

Pokemon ninja
Years
Username: Pikaruto
Reason for joining the club: I'm really really like loe NARUTO

=> Don't ask please!!
The village you wish to stay in: Land of fire

Poki

Banned
Years
Y'ALL BETTER BELIEVE IT I'M JOINING DIS WOOO

Username: Poki
Reason for joining the club: You know already, but others don't. I was a hardcore Naruto fan from 2006 to 2011-something, and I was a co-owner of this cool Akatsuki fan club for a decent amount of time.
Answer the current topic: Itachi Uchiha. No need to explain why. I almost cried when he died, guize. He should've made Sasuke his ♥♥♥♥♥ instead of letting him kill him, amirite?
The village you wish to stay in: Konohagakure a.k.a Hidden Leaf Village.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
omg yay it's back :D

Username: Nonon
Reason for joining the club: I originally watched Naruto back in...2012 or something, then I stopped for a long time, came back via the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. I've played the first and third one, and seeing how the 3rd's story went, I decided to get back into the Naruto manga. A month later, I haven't regretted it, and am getting back into it.
Answer the current topic: I liked Pain. He was almost godlike in his power, and destroyed a whole village and most of the people in it, something I've never seen before. He was so destructive, and did all that to find 1 person.
The village you wish to stay in: Kumogakure, or the Hidden Cloud Village.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yayay more people :D

Username: Pikaruto
Reason for joining the club: I'm really really like loe NARUTO

=> Don't ask please!!
The village you wish to stay in: Land of fire
Technically the "Land of Fire" isn't a village. It's more like a country :P

Y'ALL BETTER BELIEVE IT I'M JOINING DIS WOOO

Username: Poki
Reason for joining the club: You know already, but others don't. I was a hardcore Naruto fan from 2006 to 2011-something, and I was a co-owner of this cool Akatsuki fan club for a decent amount of time.
Answer the current topic: Itachi Uchiha. No need to explain why. I almost cried when he died, guize. He should've made Sasuke his ♥♥♥♥♥ instead of letting him kill him, amirite?
The village you wish to stay in: Konohagakure a.k.a Hidden Leaf Village.

omg yay it's back :D

Username: Nonon
Reason for joining the club: I originally watched Naruto back in...2012 or something, then I stopped for a long time, came back via the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. I've played the first and third one, and seeing how the 3rd's story went, I decided to get back into the Naruto manga. A month later, I haven't regretted it, and am getting back into it.
Answer the current topic: I liked Pain. He was almost godlike in his power, and destroyed a whole village and most of the people in it, something I've never seen before. He was so destructive, and did all that to find 1 person.
The village you wish to stay in: Kumogakure, or the Hidden Cloud Village.

Welcome y'all! :D

Which Naruto games have you guys already played?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Which Naruto games have you guys already played?

I've played Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (the first one), and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. I played the demo of Generations, though didn't get the change to buy it. I'm currently looking forward to the next game, NUNS Revolution. It looks amazing.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I've played Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, one of the ones for DS, Generations, and Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. I too am looking forward to Revolution.

Back