Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Is it worth breeding?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 29th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Sabeleyes
Pokemon breeder

Advertise here
So, all non 3DS games a while ago are no longer able to connect to nintendo wifi but im still wondering is it worth breeding despite the inability to trade them away?

It could be fun having a collection of eggs or to train them to use in places such as battle subway but I may get Y or X soon so is it worth the time?
Nintendo 3DS Friend code: 1392-6330-4404

Now you can stop reading
Old June 29th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Pendraflare
If you think i'm burning out, I never am.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
If you're knowledge with RNG breeding, then yes, because i've heard that Black and White are very easy to RNG in (even though i've never done it myself). However, at the same time as far as the DS era goes I prefer HGSS for breeding, because in BW you can't lock in the egg's nature/ability/gender by saving beforehand like you can in HGSS. The only time i'd really recommend breeding in Gen V is if you want a BW2 Move Tutor move (like an HA Eevee with Hyper Voice or Timburr with Ice Punch).
Owner of the Wedlocke Challenge thread and Anime Style Challenge thread
3DS Friend Code: 0619 4289 2312
Old July 1st, 2014, 02:59 PM
Zekrom
The Fell Dragon

Breeding is still worth it in Gen 5 if you want to take on the Battle Subway. It's also good if you need to breed something with a Black2/White2 move tutor move (and want to send it to X/Y), since a lot of those moves are useful and are only available in those games. Though we'll have to see about what ORAS does with move tutors.....

This month we're celebrating the 1-year anniversary of Pokemon X/Y! Check out these events being held in Kalos's honor:
PR Video Contest
X/Y The Favorite Challenge
XY Anniversary Tournament

This month is also Halloween month, so make sure to stop by Necrum's Carnival of Horrors!

My Trade Shop (currently open)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here