Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 4th, 2014, 01:08 AM
albyrevolution

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Hey there guys, I love Elder Scrolls and I'd like to sign up!

I played Oblivion and Skyrim on my Ps3, and even if I don't have access to all the mods of the pc version, I've always had fun with those games. I always play the first run with the Argonian, which is my favourite race, and then I choose other classes to try new experiences. I'm really waiting for ESO on ps4, I think that it will be amazing!!
ITALIAN MEMBER :D
Old June 4th, 2014, 01:51 AM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by albyrevolution View Post
Hey there guys, I love Elder Scrolls and I'd like to sign up!

I played Oblivion and Skyrim on my Ps3, and even if I don't have access to all the mods of the pc version, I've always had fun with those games. I always play the first run with the Argonian, which is my favourite race, and then I choose other classes to try new experiences. I'm really waiting for ESO on ps4, I think that it will be amazing!!
Welcome to the Guild! Added to the member list, you are!

I'm always a little jealous of the PC players to be honest, but we do get things like patches earlier.

I've already stated why I'm refusing to get ESO. Especially with a 15 dollar subscription fee.

Do you have any fan work you'd like to share? Be it art, fanfiction, video, anything? If you're sharing something that's not your own creation, be sure to give credit! And a link so we can enjoy more!
Old June 4th, 2014, 03:29 AM
albyrevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Welcome to the Guild! Added to the member list, you are!

I'm always a little jealous of the PC players to be honest, but we do get things like patches earlier.

I've already stated why I'm refusing to get ESO. Especially with a 15 dollar subscription fee.

Do you have any fan work you'd like to share? Be it art, fanfiction, video, anything? If you're sharing something that's not your own creation, be sure to give credit! And a link so we can enjoy more!
I agree with your feelings about that (and this will be added to the Playstation Network subscription fee, so I'll probably see 30 bucks going away in a month only for subscriptuon fees), but I would really like to play it so maybe I'll give it a chance!
Old June 4th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
I used to be an Elder Scrolls fan like you guys, until I took an arrow in the knee...

HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS DIDN'T EXIST WHAAAA

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? - ESV Skyrim, Oblivion
Race of choice? - Mostly Wood Elf, for the early disease protection.
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? - Skyrim (duh) because of all the detail and realism.
If you play ESO, what is your faction? - Never tried it. Too costly, and it bothers me how they've made it like.
Do you play on console or pc? - PC
Do you mod or use mods often? - Nope, but I like to use console commands and exploit glitches.
Favorite faction, group, or guild? - Thieves Guild.
Vampire or werewolf? - Werewolf.
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Mostly Sneak.
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? - 74 (still running) in Skyrim.
Highest bounty you've ever gotten? - I dunno, 2050? I remember I had to kill two guys in a row... if you don't count the Wabbajack rampages, that is. In that case maybe 20675, or something.
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? - Restoration glitch. The sheer randomness of it bothers me. Although I'll admit, I also liked to exploit the Stone of Barenziah Slow Time glitch from time to time.
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? - Wabbajack, no question. Who doesn't like turning the random person into a rabbit?

I have this ah-maazing comic I found on dA. Credits to the creator, may you appreciate his art! The link to the page is on the picture, too.

Spoiler:

And this one. Classic.

Spoiler:
~

Last edited by Elaitenstile; June 4th, 2014 at 03:59 AM.
Old June 4th, 2014, 11:07 AM
albyrevolution

Have you ever thought about how funny are some bugs in Skyrim ecc.? I mean, ok sometimes they are frustrating, cause you have great expectations about these big games and maybe you would like to see a better work, but I always make pics or videos when I find a bug, and I share my funny experience with my friends, so I hope that with the next generation they won't totally disappear :D
ITALIAN MEMBER :D
Old June 4th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoenn View Post
I used to be an Elder Scrolls fan like you guys, until I took an arrow in the knee...

HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS DIDN'T EXIST WHAAAA
Welcome to the Guild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albyrevolution View Post
Have you ever thought about how funny are some bugs in Skyrim ecc.? I mean, ok sometimes they are frustrating, cause you have great expectations about these big games and maybe you would like to see a better work, but I always make pics or videos when I find a bug, and I share my funny experience with my friends, so I hope that with the next generation they won't totally disappear :D
Dat door glitch in Oblivion... watching dead bodies climb through a closed door=endless fun.

RIGHT so my suggestions. I read a lot of TES fic, and I write it too. So I have some good suggestions.

"Dragonrend" by Myrielle: Really well written and original. Can be quite funny at times and then be quite serious.

Summary: Because there was a deeper, darker version of Dragonrend… Now Alduin must learn to live again, not as a devourer of worlds, but as a man.

"The Huntress" by ShoutFinder: This guy is actually one of my betas for my writing. He's a very talented writer and has some other fics that are really good too.

Summary: Hunting has always been a part of Aela's life. She never expected it to define entirely who she would turn out to be in both this world and the next. It leads her from the town of Rorikstead to become a member of the Companions, and where she learns that the she-wolf she is often described to be will ultimately be a part of her. This is the Huntress's story.

And well... might as well throw my two cents out there. My own fics are Elder Scrolls based as well.

"The Divine Champion: Dragonbreak" Here on PC

Summary: Alduin the World Eater has returned to finish what began centuries ago, only now there are no Dragonborn to stand in his way; save for one... The god of men must become man once more to reclaim his glory and stop Alduin once and for all. It is time for Talos to return to Tamriel.

"Birthright" Here on PC

Summary: Raised in secret the Septim line lingers... a closely guarded secret of the ever-loyal Blades for generations. Now - two hundred years after the death of Martin - the time has come for the last Septim to reveal herself, and unite the Empire that is rightfully hers; with an unforseen ally, the last Dragonborn. AU, takes place during/after Oblivion and Skyrim.

Last edited by Phantom; June 4th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.
Old June 6th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Juno
MURDER TIME FUN TIME

I've only read fanfics by this person known as heiwako on FF and dA - she writes a lot of Dark Brotherhood fanfics, mainly of her own Listener character Hecate/Diana, but also of Cicero (pre-madness and post-), which I really like since he's one of my favorite NPCs in Skyrim. I think she's a pretty good writer, good balance of humor and feels in her stories.

If you're up for a long-ish read, these series sort of make up one giant story:

Spoiler:
Darkness Rises When Silence Dies - Not sure what to do with herself after defeating Alduin, the Dragonborn gets drawn into the Dark Brotherhood. Follows DB story line after completion of Main.

For the Future of Skyrim - Sequel to Darkness Rises When Silence Dies. The Dark Brotherhood is slowly rebuilding while the Civil War wages on.

The Dark Brotherhood Forever - Epilogue to Darkness Rises When Silence Dies and For the Future of Skyrim. Various vignettes dealing with Hecate and Cicero's relationship over the years.

Diana Dragonborn - Prequel to "Darkness Rises When Silence Dies." Diana is a carefree Imperial who lives by constantly making a new life and identity every couple of years. All of that changes when she accidentally ends up in Skyrim and finds herself a thane of Whiterun with a sarcastic Nord as her housecarl.

Breath and Focus - Sequel to For the Future of Skyrim. The feud between Lydia and Hecate continue while the Stormcloak Rebellion struggles without the leadership of Ulfric Stormcloak.

I normally don't like the idea of "Dragonborn-turned-assassin" and when I play, I tend to separate my characters so that there aren't any titles crossing over and such, but she makes it work well in her story.

Otherwise, she's got a ton of one-shots here as well, and some shorter stories with fewer chapters.
SUPER ETHICAL

deviantArt
blog
tumblr
theme
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
I've only read fanfics by this person known as heiwako on FF and dA - she writes a lot of Dark Brotherhood fanfics, mainly of her own Listener character Hecate/Diana, but also of Cicero (pre-madness and post-), which I really like since he's one of my favorite NPCs in Skyrim. I think she's a pretty good writer, good balance of humor and feels in her stories.

If you're up for a long-ish read, these series sort of make up one giant story:

Spoiler:
Darkness Rises When Silence Dies - Not sure what to do with herself after defeating Alduin, the Dragonborn gets drawn into the Dark Brotherhood. Follows DB story line after completion of Main.

For the Future of Skyrim - Sequel to Darkness Rises When Silence Dies. The Dark Brotherhood is slowly rebuilding while the Civil War wages on.

The Dark Brotherhood Forever - Epilogue to Darkness Rises When Silence Dies and For the Future of Skyrim. Various vignettes dealing with Hecate and Cicero's relationship over the years.

Diana Dragonborn - Prequel to "Darkness Rises When Silence Dies." Diana is a carefree Imperial who lives by constantly making a new life and identity every couple of years. All of that changes when she accidentally ends up in Skyrim and finds herself a thane of Whiterun with a sarcastic Nord as her housecarl.

Breath and Focus - Sequel to For the Future of Skyrim. The feud between Lydia and Hecate continue while the Stormcloak Rebellion struggles without the leadership of Ulfric Stormcloak.

I normally don't like the idea of "Dragonborn-turned-assassin" and when I play, I tend to separate my characters so that there aren't any titles crossing over and such, but she makes it work well in her story.

Otherwise, she's got a ton of one-shots here as well, and some shorter stories with fewer chapters.
Oh I've read the Dark Brotherhood Forever. She is a pretty good writer, Second that suggestion.
Old June 25th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Just thought I'd leave this here.
Old June 29th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Juno
MURDER TIME FUN TIME

Hadvar: I've seen some ♥♥♥♥.
SUPER ETHICAL

deviantArt
blog
tumblr
theme
Old June 29th, 2014, 08:08 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Arena, Daggerfell, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO.
Race of choice? Wood Elf
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Morrowind
If you play ESO, what is your faction? I wasnt the biggest fan of the TESO beta
Do you play on console or pc? PC
Do you mod or use mods often? Morrowind = 90gb of mods
Favorite faction, group, or guild? Fighters Guild
Vampire or werewolf? Morrowinds Werewolf questline was fabulous
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) Spellblade
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? Not sure with morrowind or daggerfell but im 81 on Skyrim and i've done that prestige thing a few times.
Highest bounty you've ever gotten? 40 000, I normally pay them off as soon as possible
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? Giant's NASA program
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Daedric Cresent

Who wants some HORSE ARMOR DLC!

PairFriend Code
Old July 1st, 2014, 08:59 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Chuckles» View Post
What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Arena, Daggerfell, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO.
Race of choice? Wood Elf
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Morrowind
If you play ESO, what is your faction? I wasnt the biggest fan of the TESO beta
Do you play on console or pc? PC
Do you mod or use mods often? Morrowind = 90gb of mods
Favorite faction, group, or guild? Fighters Guild
Vampire or werewolf? Morrowinds Werewolf questline was fabulous
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) Spellblade
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? Not sure with morrowind or daggerfell but im 81 on Skyrim and i've done that prestige thing a few times.
Highest bounty you've ever gotten? 40 000, I normally pay them off as soon as possible
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? Giant's NASA program
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Daedric Cresent

Who wants some HORSE ARMOR DLC!
\

Horse armor... Well they gave us mounted combat...

Welcome to the club. :D
Old July 17th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

So, anyone doing the whole Skywind thing?
Old July 18th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Shiny Bunnelby
'Hoy (-ω-)/

Nature: Sassy
Definitely joining this!

- Games I've played: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim.

- The race I most often choose is Dark Elf. Fire resistance was quite useful in Morrowind and Oblivion.

- My favorite game is Morrowind.

- I do not play ESO, sadly.

- I play everything, but Daggerfall (PC) on Xbox.

- I do not use mods, though some are quite hilarious.

- The Dark Brotherhood is my favorite group, especially in Skyrim. Cicero and I are BFF's.

- I prefer Werewolves.

- I play with a mixture of sneak and magic. Assassination via fireball is fun with the in-game physics. Dreams come true for those who wish to learn to fly.

- Before they removed Acrobatics, it was always that to be maxed out first, particularly in Morrowind. Red Mountain becomes way easier to trek through with it.

- 50,000. Killing spree in Morrowind. It was a throwaway save, since you can kill anybody and ruin questlines in that game.

- There was once a duplicate glitch in Oblivion, before they released a patch. I made 700 pumpkins spontaneously appear in Anvil. It disrupted the NPC walking paths and they would seize and get stuck.

- Goldbrand and Umbra. I miss those blades.
"I call dis 'Flight of the Bunnelby'."
4699-7220-5840

Last edited by Shiny Bunnelby; July 18th, 2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old July 20th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Welcome, Shiny Bunnelby!

Your sig gif is disturbing as fluff.
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:52 AM
Shiny Bunnelby
'Hoy (-ω-)/

Quote:
Welcome, Shiny Bunnelby!

Your sig gif is disturbing as fluff.
I start laughing every time I look at it. Who knew Wooper could be so sinister?
4699-7220-5840
Old August 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Just a bit of a story.
Old August 13th, 2014, 08:03 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Enter my semi-bare bones yet commentary heavy SU:

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and very little Daggerfall (though I plan to play more).
Race of choice? I make a lot of characters, generally not confined to a single race. Generally more human ones in the newer games, for aesthetic reasons, and its free reign for the others.
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Oblivion, no question.
Do you play on console or pc? I started out on console, but I moved onto PC a good number of years ago.
Do you mod or use mods often? I use mods whenever I play any of the latest three. They're what make the games last so long, and, at least for me, what made Skyrim enjoyable. I don't think I could live without 'em.
Favorite faction, group, or guild? Thieves Guild, generally because I'm a big fan of the games' sneaking aspects.
Vampire or werewolf? N-neither? Nothing against them, but generally I try to keep my characters clean. Well, that's not true. I tend to make a Vampire Character every now and again. So yeah, Vampires.
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Ooh, tough. I guess I'd say Spellblade, because despite my interest in the Sneak stat, I generally make my thieves thieves and not assassins.
Old August 13th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Enter my semi-bare bones yet commentary heavy SU:

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and very little Daggerfall (though I plan to play more).
Race of choice? I make a lot of characters, generally not confined to a single race. Generally more human ones in the newer games, for aesthetic reasons, and its free reign for the others.
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Oblivion, no question.
Do you play on console or pc? I started out on console, but I moved onto PC a good number of years ago.
Do you mod or use mods often? I use mods whenever I play any of the latest three. They're what make the games last so long, and, at least for me, what made Skyrim enjoyable. I don't think I could live without 'em.
Favorite faction, group, or guild? Thieves Guild, generally because I'm a big fan of the games' sneaking aspects.
Vampire or werewolf? N-neither? Nothing against them, but generally I try to keep my characters clean. Well, that's not true. I tend to make a Vampire Character every now and again. So yeah, Vampires.
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Ooh, tough. I guess I'd say Spellblade, because despite my interest in the Sneak stat, I generally make my thieves thieves and not assassins.
Very nice! You're added to the list!
Old August 14th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Shiny Bunnelby
'Hoy (-ω-)/

Quote:

Just a bit of a story.
I've done this while on a date once.

I had a little, silent celebration as well. "Level up. Skill increase. He didn't see ****."
4699-7220-5840
Old August 23rd, 2014, 10:39 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

On what province of Tamriel would you want the Elder Scrolls VI to take place?

Also...

Last edited by Phantom; August 23rd, 2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old August 24th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Judge Mandolore Shepard
Spectre Agent
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
When it comes to the Elder Scrolls VI, the province of Tamriel I would be interested in it taking place would be Black Marsh. It would be quite interesting to explore the home province of the Argonians.
Owner of Play Well - The LEGO Fan Club

OSO STRONG
Old August 26th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Mandolore Shepard View Post
When it comes to the Elder Scrolls VI, the province of Tamriel I would be interested in it taking place would be Black Marsh. It would be quite interesting to explore the home province of the Argonians.
I was hoping for Black Marsh or High Rock. But High Rock is pretty close to Skyrim...
Old August 31st, 2014, 09:04 PM
The Canceler
Nightwing

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Race of choice? Dark Elf
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Skyrim.
If you play ESO, what is your faction? --
Do you play on console or pc? PC, but I don't discriminate
Do you mod or use mods often? I like to load some save files with tons of mods and play others in vanilla
Favorite faction, group, or guild? College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild
Vampire or werewolf? Ew. Neither.
Fighting style? Sneaky warrior-mage.
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Dawnbreaker, Ebony Mail, Oghma Infinium
"We fall because someone pushes us.

"We get up to push back."
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:39 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu638 View Post
What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Race of choice? Dark Elf
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Skyrim.
If you play ESO, what is your faction? --
Do you play on console or pc? PC, but I don't discriminate
Do you mod or use mods often? I like to load some save files with tons of mods and play others in vanilla
Favorite faction, group, or guild? College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild
Vampire or werewolf? Ew. Neither.
Fighting style? Sneaky warrior-mage.
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Dawnbreaker, Ebony Mail, Oghma Infinium
Added! And welcome!

And a bit of a laugh.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here