• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Tripper☆☆ Hyperdimension Neptunia Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I like Neptune's new armor, to be honest. I'm very excited for the new Nep. I beat PP relatively quickly. >~<

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
Username:TheKantoKid
Desired CPU/Candidate: Blanc

I really wish I could have picked more than one lol. I've never played any of the games but I'm paired to almost every CPU on twitter so I feel connected to the Goddesses. Blanc more so because she (and Vert actually) get the crappy end of the stick from what i've been told/read. Go GO NINTENDO~
Sidenote: I would love to play a NIS fighter featuring them all~

Years
Username:TheKantoKid
Desired CPU/Candidate: Blanc

I would love to play a NIS fighter featuring them all~
welcome~
I would love a fighting game with NIS characters as well. Noire bias but I doubt that would ever happen, honestly even though there is an overabundance of characters from all over that company.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
FOUND THIS CLUB, FINALLY. <3

Username: Gleam Noiyam.
Desired CPU/Candidate: Nepgear.

I love this series, omg. Noire is the best. <3 I LOVE ALL OF THEM SO MUCH... Especially Noire and Nepgear~.

Years
FOUND THIS CLUB, FINALLY. <3

Username: Gleam Noiyam.
Desired CPU/Candidate: Nepgear.

I love this series, omg. Noire is the best. <3 I LOVE ALL OF THEM SO MUCH... Especially Noire and Nepgear~.

image_thumb63.png

Congrats on being the first to claim Ge-Ge! I really don't like people complaining about her from MK2 and onward. The candidates are so underutilized it's not even funny

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
I'm just curious, what are everyone's favorite villains? I like CFW Trick for several reasons...mainly the tentacle like tongue and his crazy look.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Best villain?

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Best villain?

Spoiler:
Okay, you won :D
Though... not everyone may understand it :D

Celestial Severance FTW.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Don't really have a main baddie that I flock to. Maybe Rei? I feel bad for her. Wish they would do more with Arifore though

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
RE:Birth 1 is coming out soon~ I'm a little bummed that the collectors edition wasn't available here

Years
I can't wait to play the more updated style!

Also, dunno if you guys know of the mobile card game, but apparently that is getting shut down for whatever reason

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi!

Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted for more than 30 days (60 days if you are owner). If you are really interested in a club like this one, simply feel free to make a new one! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. :)

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back