• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Keep-Sailing Photography

Years
  • Age 31
  • OH
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Morning Everyone,

Thought I'd post a few photo's that I have taken over the years and potentially share some knowledge with people. Critiques and Comments are always welcome. I have been in to photography for almost 6 years and currently shoot with a Nikon D7000.

Brandon

tumblr_n7qg5i0mpv1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Meatloaf (my cat)
tumblr_n6ao7jqUOn1qkod1lo1_1280.jpg

Largemouth Bass
tumblr_n03eb5UbdR1qkod1lo2_1280.jpg

Starry Night
tumblr_mpup3woYZX1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Eastern Garter Snake
tumblr_mpw8d417VT1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Whitetail Deer Fawn
tumblr_mnm3turwyS1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Ash Cave
tumblr_n7odjpxN3q1qkod1lo4_1280.jpg

Mother Nature
I wasn't sure how many I should post, but I figure that will give you an idea of my work.
tumblr_n844yn4R5D1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
That Squirtle and Rapidash were in less than 20 minutes? And you drew that skull with the roses and the Venusaur? And you took all those pictures yourself? I'm in absolute awe. Your talent is inspiring. I especially adore "Ash Cave" and "Starry Night" - those are stunning. The picture of your cat is stock quality, and everything is so crisp and pristine. Amazing, I love it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • OH
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
That Squirtle and Rapidash were in less than 20 minutes? And you drew that skull with the roses and the Venusaur? And you took all those pictures yourself? I'm in absolute awe. Your talent is inspiring. I especially adore "Ash Cave" and "Starry Night" - those are stunning. The picture of your cat is stock quality, and everything is so crisp and pristine. Amazing, I love it.

Thank you!! It's greatly appreciated. Yeah the Rapidash was pushing 20min but I got it done haha and the Squirtle wasn't nearly as bad. "Starry Night" was one of the most physically enduring shots I've ever taken. It required me to sit outside at around 10pm in the middle of winter when it was -25F, using a 30sec shutter speed.

I drew a few more for some Tumblr followers last night as well.
tumblr_n952u6FHHS1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Quilava
tumblr_n9569gbfc01qkod1lo1_500.jpg

A very rough looking Alakazam
tumblr_n954wzHbiM1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

and a Haunter

I'll take requests as well.

Brandon

Just drew this one..
tumblr_n9605ohhgQ1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Absol

and another...
tumblr_n9618i0uKq1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Dragonite

Last edited:
Years
Love the work you put here. especially the photo's, great quality and great timing also! Your sketches and artwork do have a certain charm about them and I like the skull with those roses entwined in it is beautiful.
keep up the work!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I really just need to comment on this picture. It is amazing. It speaks to me somehow, it feels epic yet silent. I love images that say something and aren't just pretty.

Absolutely love your sketches too, you got some talent. Thanks for sharing all this!

Years
  • Age 31
  • OH
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I really just need to comment on this picture. It is amazing. It speaks to me somehow, it feels epic yet silent. I love images that say something and aren't just pretty.

Absolutely love your sketches too, you got some talent. Thanks for sharing all this!

Thanks for the comment!! To me, the photo definitely shows just how small we really are on this planet.

Back