The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 17th, 2014, 10:31 PM
ads_2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loukas View Post
Is there a way to be 100% sure? Maybe post some of the other cards of the set? They came from the same box and they all have the correct numbers and stuff.
do you remember where you got the box from?

Its possible that only the charmeleon was fake and the others may be real. If you want to post some of the cards your most concerned about being fake, I wouldn't mind taking a look.

However, not sure if you can post them in this thread or a different one!
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Loukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads_2006 View Post
do you remember where you got the box from?

Its possible that only the charmeleon was fake and the others may be real. If you want to post some of the cards your most concerned about being fake, I wouldn't mind taking a look.

However, not sure if you can post them in this thread or a different one!
Well the box was a left over from a closed shop. It was a jungle set and the team rocket set. I can post cards from both sets if needed. Is this the correct thread? Or should i pm them to you?
Old July 19th, 2014, 11:22 AM
saromez

will you tell the value of common or uncommon cards if they have a error of sum kind?
Old July 19th, 2014, 12:32 PM
saromez

or misprint? cause I have a few of those.
Old July 19th, 2014, 04:11 PM
ads_2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loukas View Post
Well the box was a left over from a closed shop. It was a jungle set and the team rocket set. I can post cards from both sets if needed. Is this the correct thread? Or should i pm them to you?
maybe posting them in the quick question thread that is pinned would be more appropriate (if your concerned about authenticity), unless you are interested in the value of the cards you are posting. If thats the case, post in here!
Old July 19th, 2014, 07:26 PM
saromez

ok then, so what would be the value of, a psyduck from HS triumphant, mint condition, and for the attack, tripping headbutt, it says filp a coin instead of fliip a coin. and a dialga from the Diamond and pearl great encounters, fair condition, and it has the wrong illustrator on it.
Old July 20th, 2014, 01:22 PM
ads_2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by saromez View Post
ok then, so what would be the value of, a psyduck from HS triumphant, mint condition, and for the attack, tripping headbutt, it says filp a coin instead of fliip a coin. and a dialga from the Diamond and pearl great encounters, fair condition, and it has the wrong illustrator on it.
I believe the psyduck is about 1-2 dollars

and the dialga, I am not sure about, but I believe its anywhere from 5-10 dollars
Old July 20th, 2014, 02:30 PM
saromez

ok, thanks a lot for the info.
Old July 20th, 2014, 02:57 PM
saromez

oh, one more. Pikachu card, almost mint condition, it has gold cheeks when it's supposed to have red ones I think. I don't know what set it's from though because it's a 1995, 96, 98 card so it doesn't have a symbol. thx in advance.
Old July 21st, 2014, 09:59 AM
Nazrak

Hello, I have a Deoxys 25/146 Defense Forme card, yet is has a misprint. Instead of Defense forme, it says attack forme. Lightly Played Condition.
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:37 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
oh, one more. Pikachu card, almost mint condition, it has gold cheeks when it's supposed to have red ones I think. I don't know what set it's from though because it's a 1995, 96, 98 card so it doesn't have a symbol. thx in advance.
Actually, the red ones are the error version of the Base Set Pikachu. And not having a set symbol typically means it's a Base Set card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazrak View Post
Hello, I have a Deoxys 25/146 Defense Forme card, yet is has a misprint. Instead of Defense forme, it says attack forme. Lightly Played Condition.
Set please. I'm not aware of any Deoxys errors, and it appears none are confirmed to exist in the community. Sounds like it might be a fake.

Would you mind uploading a picture of the card as an attachment to your next post in this thread?
Old July 22nd, 2014, 02:30 PM
Loukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads_2006 View Post
maybe posting them in the quick question thread that is pinned would be more appropriate (if your concerned about authenticity), unless you are interested in the value of the cards you are posting. If thats the case, post in here!
Thanks i ll give it a try!
Old July 23rd, 2014, 07:59 AM
keep--sailing

Nature: Serious
I've held onto these for quite some time. Any ideas of their value? Both are mint condition and holographic.

Brandon
Old July 24th, 2014, 02:26 AM
liam858

Nature: Relaxed
I can't find many of either of these on eBay etc, so does anyone know what these would be worth?

Old July 25th, 2014, 09:29 PM
saromez

What would be the value of, a 1995 ,rare, holo, machamp, 1st edition mint condition. a 1995 ,rare dark blastoise, team rocket, mint condition. 1995, holo, dark vileplume, team rocket, mint condition. and a Magnezone EX from the XY flashfire, mint condition. could somebody please answer this quickly.

Last edited by saromez; July 30th, 2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old July 26th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Jakehooch

Hi, just wondering how much would this card be?
I can't post links yet sadly: imgur.com/MvRCOXr
Thanks in advance!
Old July 27th, 2014, 11:12 PM
arunyo

I have a Pikachu, Jungle Set - Edition 1 (Shadow-less)
I cant find any results online, is this card super rare or just plain fake?
(Its shadow-less but doesn't have 99)
Old July 28th, 2014, 09:06 AM
The_Iron_Bat

Can you post a picture? Sometimes they can help to find a card.
Old July 30th, 2014, 12:12 AM
Fenris159

Hello I have an interesting card.

Pocket Monsters Japanese Diglett No.050 Level 15 Mint Condition
However this card is Holographic

Looks like the common japanese version except has holographic reflecting squares.
link: i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODc5WDYxNQ==/z/smUAAOSwPe1T1VdM/$_57.JPG

But the Holo print is misprinted on the card, it has a sort of double vision as if the card was printed twice with the second print being slightly off and holographic. It is a common card but the Dot has a slightly smaller dot to the left of it.

There is no record of this card supposed to be in existence so I'm wondering if its a special rare misprint.
Old July 30th, 2014, 01:54 AM
PetalDanceD

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PetalDanceD
Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I think I am going to be rich, wow I am heading for Fiji, well maybe Mr Fuji's place.

Old July 30th, 2014, 05:06 AM
saromez

[QUOTE=PetalDanceD;8376269]Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I think I am going to be rich, wow I am heading for Fiji, well maybe Mr Fuji's place.

I have a lot of old cards and even a few 1st editions, maybe we could trade some of something?
Old July 30th, 2014, 05:36 AM
PetalDanceD

[QUOTE=saromez;8376410]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetalDanceD View Post
Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I have a lot of old cards and even a few 1st editions, maybe we could trade some of something?
1st Editions, Pfft try Last editions these babies could skyrocket in value
Old July 30th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Phillips13jake

This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.
Old July 30th, 2014, 06:51 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep--sailing View Post
I've held onto these for quite some time. Any ideas of their value? Both are mint condition and holographic.

Brandon
Japanese Base Set Charizard: $15 to $25.

Japanese Intro Pack Bulbasaur Deck Venusaur: $10 to $15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam858 View Post
I can't find many of either of these on eBay etc, so does anyone know what these would be worth?

Japanese M Charizard X EX: All over the place, but most frequently seems to fall between the $10 and $20 range currently.

Korean M Charizard X EX: Basing it off of the Japanese one, probably $5 to $15.

Quote:
What would be the value of, a 1995 ,rare, holo, machamp, 1st edition mint condition. a 1995 ,rare dark blastoise, team rocket, mint condition. 1995, holo, dark vileplume, team rocket, mint condition. and a Magnezone EX from the XY flashfire, mint condition. could somebody please answer this quickly.
Is Machamp Shadowless?

Dark Blastoise (rare): $1 to $3.
Dark Vileplume (holo): $1 to $3.

Is Magnezone EX full art or regular holo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakehooch View Post
Hi, just wondering how much would this card be?
I can't post links yet sadly: imgur.com/MvRCOXr
Thanks in advance!
Japanese Charizard G Lv. X (from the Garchomp vs. Charizard SP Charizard Half Deck): In that condition, $2 to $4. If it were mint, $5 to $10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunyo View Post
I have a Pikachu, Jungle Set - Edition 1 (Shadow-less)
I cant find any results online, is this card super rare or just plain fake?
(Its shadow-less but doesn't have 99);-;:pink_frown:
Could you post up a picture of it (as The_Iron_Bat asked) as an attachment to your next post in this thread? I'm fairly certain Jungle cards didn't get the shadowless treatment in any run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetalDanceD View Post

Please do not pass those off as real. Those are so fake they reek like only fakes and knockoffs can. The purpose of this thread is to help people figure out what their cards are worth. Any future similar posts like that in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Quote:
Those cards he posted are not real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillips13jake View Post
This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.
Gold borders don't sound normal (only been one official card so far that has an actual gold border - a promo Meowth from very early in the TCG's life). Would you mind posting up a picture of it as an attachment to your next post?
Old July 30th, 2014, 07:26 PM
PetalDanceD

Quote:
Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
Japanese Base Set Charizard: $15 to $25.

Japanese Intro Pack Bulbasaur Deck Venusaur: $10 to $15.

Japanese M Charizard X EX: All over the place, but most frequently seems to fall between the $10 and $20 range currently.

Korean M Charizard X EX: Basing it off of the Japanese one, probably $5 to $15.

Is Machamp Shadowless?

Dark Blastoise (rare): $1 to $3.
Dark Vileplume (holo): $1 to $3.

Is Magnezone EX full art or regular holo?

Japanese Charizard G Lv. X (from the Garchomp vs. Charizard SP Charizard Half Deck): In that condition, $2 to $4. If it were mint, $5 to $10.

Could you post up a picture of it (as The_Iron_Bat asked) as an attachment to your next post in this thread? I'm fairly certain Jungle cards didn't get the shadowless treatment in any run.

Please do not pass those off as real. Those are so fake they reek like only fakes and knockoffs can. The purpose of this thread is to help people figure out what their cards are worth. Any future similar posts like that in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Those cards he posted are not real...

Gold borders don't sound normal (only been one official card so far that has an actual gold border - a promo Meowth from very early in the TCG's life). Would you mind posting up a picture of it as an attachment to your next post?
Just so you know I was taking the piss big time, They are a horrible horrible attempt as a genuine re-make of Pokemon cards. Most possibly the most fake I've ever seen.

And I don't even own any, If I did I would of burnt them a long long time ago.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links