The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 22nd, 2014 (12:37 AM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
Thanks. I am going to try to get my Shiny Rufflet in a Egg or a Shiny from Route 2 if I can. I still want to do the "Get 1 Shiny on Every Route" thing that people sometimes do.

Here are the pics for Treverant.

Spoiler:

That sounds like a fun and interesting challenge
Old July 22nd, 2014 (08:08 AM).
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Nature: Jolly
6 boxes, 180 eggs, still no shiny Cyndaquil Not giving up anytime soon and breeding more eggs now. Hopefully I get it soon
Here's a link to my Trade Review Thread, be sure to post a comment if we trade.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (08:42 AM).
Recluse
The Harbinger of Solitude
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by James901 View Post
6 boxes, 180 eggs, still no shiny Cyndaquil :( Not giving up anytime soon and breeding more eggs now. Hopefully I get it soon :)
When I was hatching my first shiny Eevee, it took me around 42 boxes to get it.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (09:00 AM).
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
When I was hatching my first shiny Eevee, it took me around 42 boxes to get it.
Wow that's a lot, I really hope I don't have to breed that many Knowing my luck I probably will though, just got though a 7th box and still nothing.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (09:06 AM).
Recluse
Community Supporter

Quote:
Wow that's a lot, I really hope I don't have to breed that many :) Knowing my luck I probably will though, just got though a 7th box and still nothing. :(
That might just be one of the worst scenario cases. Usually it didn't take me that long to hatch Shinies. I was breeding without Shiny Charm back then. Now it helps a lot, with Oval Charm too.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (01:32 PM).
Countess

Nature: Sassy
Hey everyone! This club looks like a lot of fun, mind if I join? I actually don't have any shinies in BW, I have a completely blank slate now since I don't have access to Pokebank.

I wanted to ask those who are around just to get an idea of what I am getting myself into, what is the fastest shiny hunt/hatching you've ever done. What is the longest?
Old July 22nd, 2014 (01:47 PM).
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countess View Post
Hey everyone! This club looks like a lot of fun, mind if I join? I actually don't have any shinies in BW, I have a completely blank slate now since I don't have access to Pokebank.

I wanted to ask those who are around just to get an idea of what I am getting myself into, what is the fastest shiny hunt/hatching you've ever done. What is the longest?
From what I've heard from others and my own experience it seems easier to find shinies in the Friend Safari and hoard battles. I found a shiny doduo and girafarig in the Friend Safari and 2 shiny vanilite, a shiny cubchou, and gulpin in horde battles, all without the shiny charm.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (02:17 PM).
Countess

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
From what I've heard from others and my own experience it seems easier to find shinies in the Friend Safari and hoard battles. I found a shiny doduo and girafarig in the Friend Safari and 2 shiny vanilite, a shiny cubchou, and gulpin in horde battles, all without the shiny charm.
Wow, nice finds! I've never actually had luck finding shinies in safari, but I've also hear it's pretty easy to find them there too.

You guys must be good luck, just tried my hand at chain fishing and caught myself a shiny clauncher!
Old July 22nd, 2014 (09:31 PM). Edited July 22nd, 2014 by Iceman3317.
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Hey guys, early I said my own personal challenge was to get 1 Shiny on every route. I have changed that to something, I think would be even more fun.

My own challenge will be to catch a shiny version of every one of Ash's pokemon from the anime. This will start with a brand new slate, so even if I already have one of the shinies, I will have to catch another. Pikachu will be the only one I don't have to catch new, but it is still a Pichu so I have to evolve it. I will keep most of it in spoilers so I don't spoil any of the anime. I will probably start with the Kanto Pokemon so it will be a while before I get to the Unova/Kalos pokemon.

All pokemon that he has ever had will count. That includes pokemon he has only had for 1 episode or traded away. These pokemon will not go past their anime counterparts. However say a pokemon has fully evolved, I do not have to catch all the stages.

I take back what I said, I will count the pokemon he has, that I have caught within the past year and is Kalos Caught.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (10:00 PM).
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Guys I finally did it! After 216 eggs I finally managed to hatch myself a shiny Cyndaquil! It even had 4 perfect IVs! I'm so damn happy right now! Now time to get myself a shiny Mareep! As soon as I get rid of all these leftovers...
Old July 22nd, 2014 (10:12 PM).
Recluse
Community Supporter

Quote:
Guys I finally did it! After 216 eggs I finally managed to hatch myself a shiny Cyndaquil! It even had 4 perfect IVs! I'm so damn happy right now! Now time to get myself a shiny Mareep! As soon as I get rid of all these leftovers... :P
Congratufrickinlations! 216 eggs isn't really that much, I'd say you were really lucky, and Cyndaquil is awesome. Try to aim for shiny Mareep in hordes haha.
Old July 22nd, 2014 (11:44 PM).
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
Congratufrickinlations! 216 eggs isn't really that much, I'd say you were really lucky, and Cyndaquil is awesome. Try to aim for shiny Mareep in hordes haha.
Thank You!!! :D

I sure hope I'm lucky, don't seem to have much luck going for me, and 216 eggs isn't a lot from what I hear but I've never done so much breeding a one go before so it feels like a lot. I'll get used to it though

And for the Mareep I'm going to breed for it too, I hope to use it competitively so I want to guarantee the right nature and a couple perfect IVs
Old July 22nd, 2014 (11:51 PM).
Recluse
Community Supporter

By the way, there are some Pokemon I bred a while ago (probably around March) and I didn't post them.

Spoiler:

Yes, I was breeding lots of Feebas back then, so I got 3 Shinies, I wanted to see gender differences between them.
Old July 25th, 2014 (01:46 AM). Edited July 25th, 2014 by Spritingyoshi22.
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
Well it's been a little while since I was last here
Congratz on those 5 shinies that you hatched Passenger. Did you catch the Feebas/Milotic you were using to breed with yourself or from the GTS/Wonder Trade? I'm thinking about hunting a Feebas myself one day considering its Shiny form looks AMa-zing! (Why is Feebas such a pain to find anyway)
That's a pretty amazing Cyndaquil James901! If it has a good nature and the perfect IVs are in the stats you want along with the shininess. I don't see a reason to not take it into Wi-Fi battles (If you want too that is). Congratz
@Iceman33174 Wow Shiny Terenvant looks amazing! Congratz.
@G-Money Congratz on the Shiny Solosis! I take it from the the sentence that it was completely random which have their own unique feel to finding one. Also am I the only one who thinks Solosis looks a bit like frog spawn?
@Countess Congratz on your Clauncher.
Congratz to all people who found a shiny or more since my last post.

I too have a new shiny to report and it completes my longest ever hunt. I was initially going for a Magby on my Black 2 version but then when I saw all the other shinies that were availible in the Virbank Complex I decided that anyone from the area would do although I'll admit I was hoping a little more for a Koffing or Growlithe. So finally at 09:35 AM exactly on 25th July 2014 while I was watching Minecraft Pixelmon S2 - Episode 1 - A Whole New World! by MunchingOrange (Strange how 2 of my last 3 shinies have now come while watching a Minecraft video) a golden/yellow Magby appears after 21,926 encounters!!!! I didn't have a shiny charm.

*Found on 24th July 2014 at 9:35 AM after 21,926 encounters*

Stats:
Spoiler:

Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave (Increases Attack, Decreases Speed)
Level: 11
HP: 32
Attack: 26
Defense: 13
Sp.Atk: 23
Sp.Def: 17
Speed: 22

Video:
Spoiler:

To end my post I have a question about the July monthly quest (Coming late I know). One of my Summer targets is Chansey which can know Wish via a special event in FR/LG which was in 2005. So my question is if a pokemon could learn wish via special event. Does it still count for the monthly quest?
Old July 25th, 2014 (02:15 AM).
Recluse
Community Supporter

Congratulations on your Shiny Magby! It sure took a lot of time to get one. As for myself, yeah I got Feebas via GTS and started breeding it with my 6IV Ditto.
Old July 25th, 2014 (05:57 AM).
TheShinyEevee
ShinyHunter Before it was Cool

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheShinyEevee
Sup guys! It's been forever since I last posted but I guess I'll just do a super quick update. I've no idea what the last shiny I told you guys about was but I hatched a Cranidos via MM on my X most recently, now I'm going after Jigglypuff on Route 3 in FRLG, and then I'll be RAing for Shaymin in Platinum and soft resetting....
another....
Treecko.

If y'all remember my last Treecko, you'll know why I'm a tad anxious for this one..
That was, like, February of last year though...... uhm.

3DS FC: 1032-1814-9041
уσυтυвє | ѕнιηу нυηтєя'ѕ ¢υв | тυмвя

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.
Old July 25th, 2014 (11:41 AM).
Nackles42

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
Sup guys! It's been forever since I last posted but I guess I'll just do a super quick update. I've no idea what the last shiny I told you guys about was but I hatched a Cranidos via MM on my X most recently, now I'm going after Jigglypuff on Route 3 in FRLG, and then I'll be RAing for Shaymin in Platinum and soft resetting....
another....
Treecko.

If y'all remember my last Treecko, you'll know why I'm a tad anxious for this one..
Hey TheShinyEevee i have a shiny treecko hanging in my box that's never been touched. if you want, you can have it. Tell me if you're interested and if you are, then offers for it.

Also, When you get your shiny shaymin, what will it take to get you to clone it for me
Old July 25th, 2014 (11:46 AM).
Recluse
Community Supporter

Quote:
another....
Treecko.

I'd love to get Shiny Shaymin, especially in X. If it only was any possibility...
Old July 25th, 2014 (12:39 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Quote:
another....
Treecko.

Long time no see congrats on the cranidos and and good luck with your further adventuring!
Old July 25th, 2014 (01:21 PM).
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritingyoshi22 View Post
That's a pretty amazing Cyndaquil James901! If it has a good nature and the perfect IVs are in the stats you want along with the shininess. I don't see a reason to not take it into Wi-Fi battles (If you want too that is).
Thanks a bunch! And I actually do plan to use the Cyndaquil for Wi-Fi battles. Congrats on your shinies too! :D
Old July 25th, 2014 (02:19 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Thanks for the gratz. Also gratz to everyone else.

I started my Ash Pokemon Challenge today with Noctowl sense I am not having luck witht he golden bug atm. With in 3 hoard encounters in Pokemon Village, a Shiny Foongus appeared which took me by complete surprise. Was not expecting to get another shiny so early, to bad it was not owl. I will have photos later. For now I think I am going to try to get my first friend safari pokemon and hopefully it will be part of my challenge this time lol.
Old July 25th, 2014 (10:30 PM).
MistressofMightyena

Congrats on recent shinies guys! Now I'm back at college I don't have as much time to hunt, but I've still been hunting when I can! I'm on 2,100 Sandile hatched in White, and 16,265 Soft resets for Chimchar, almost on the double 1/8192 odds more(16,384). Also speaking of boxes for MM shinies, back in Black 2 I had the shiny charm when I MMed Jace my Growlithe, but he still took 3,330 eggs(roughly 111 boxes) to hatch. I hope everyone has better luck then me right now haha.
~MistressofMightyena~
Current Hunts:
Y Multi MM:

Old July 25th, 2014 (10:58 PM).
Recluse
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressofMightyena View Post
Congrats on recent shinies guys! Now I'm back at college I don't have as much time to hunt, but I've still been hunting when I can! I'm on 2,100 Sandile hatched in White, and 16,265 Soft resets for Chimchar, almost on the double 1/8192 odds more(16,384). Also speaking of boxes for MM shinies, back in Black 2 I had the shiny charm when I MMed Jace my Growlithe, but he still took 3,330 eggs(roughly 111 boxes) to hatch. I hope everyone has better luck then me right now haha.
~MistressofMightyena~
16k SR's on Chimchar... Oh God, I don't even imagine myself doing that haha! And that's really bad luck with your Growlithe, but I hope next time you will hatch Pokemon at least after 100 eggs :)

Also Congratulations on your Shiny Foongus Iceman3317, unexpected shinies are always the best ones :)
Old July 27th, 2014 (12:09 PM). Edited July 27th, 2014 by Iceman3317.
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Hey guys, back again to say I got my very first shiny from Friend Safari, and it is part of my Ash Challenge. I will reveal it and a spoiler in a few minute once I get the photos uploaded.

Thanks. Expect the screenies in a few moments.

This is the Hoard Foongus I got, it was burnt in the first round because I forgot to take Talonflame off the first spot and he had Flame Body. Luckily it kept using Mega Drain and Ingrain.
Spoiler:

Here is the one I caught in the friend safari, be warned, this is a spoiler to a pokemon Ash has caught recently in the anime.
Spoiler:

This has probably been my favorite shiny I have caught in a very long time, because no only is it another Kalos pokemon, it is also a male and has the hidden ability from Friend Safari.

Old July 27th, 2014 (12:27 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
Hey guys, back again to say I got my very first shiny from Friend Safari, and it is part of my Ash Challenge. I will reveal it and a spoiler in a few minute once I get the photos uploaded.

Thanks. Expect the screenies in a few moments.

This is the Hoard Foongus I got, it was burnt in the first round because I forgot to take Talonflame off the first spot and he had Flame Body. Luckily it kept using Mega Drain and Ingrain.
Spoiler:

Here is the one I caught in the friend safari, be warned, this is a spoiler to a pokemon Ash has caught recently in the anime.
Spoiler:

This has probably been my favorite shiny I have caught in a very long time, because no only is it another Kalos pokemon, it is also a male and has the hidden ability from Friend Safari.

Heck yea! Hawlucha is amazing and it's shiny is even better congrats on both
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links