• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDrPants

SithLord
Years
Hey, all!
It's been a while since I've logged on but I plan to be active from here on out.
(Busy with a bunch of training and the like.)

Requested Name Change: MrDrPants

If at all possible, I'd greatly appreciate it! ^_^

Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
I'd like a name change to DantzBolrew please, thank you in advance.
*Edit*
Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Hi can you change my username to Mr. Downstairs please? :]

PLEASE IGNORE THE POST ABOVE MINE

but if it wouldn't be too much trouble can you change that user account's username to Arago for namekeeping sake???

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I don't remember if Pokecommunity allowed periods in usernames. If so, I've wasted all these years with an inaccurate username. If not, whatever, underscores are an acceptable replacement.

Requested Name Change: U.Flame

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Requested Name Change: Bloo
There's a 4 month waiting period between name changes (3 months for some supporters and staff). Since you joined July 2014, it hasn't been 4 months since your last "name change" (ie you joining PC).

So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few more months to change your name.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Blasted, accursed thing! I shall forever caste myself in the armour of contempt; disregard the xenos, the loyalists, purge the weak, and reforge myself. Steel yourself.

Requested Name Change: Warsmith

Last edited:

Pulsefire

The Prodigal Explorer
Years
Your name was only just changed back on June 20th, so you'll have to wait for October 20th to come if you wish to have your name changed. :(

Does me registering count as a name change? I'm hoping
I'll be able to hit 100 soon so I can change my name
and get more involved with my account. If I have to
wait 3 months(Assuming it's not taken by then) that's fine.

Years
Does me registering count as a name change? I'm hoping
I'll be able to hit 100 soon so I can change my name
and get more involved with my account. If I have to
wait 3 months(Assuming it's not taken by then) that's fine.
You may PM an administrator about your inquiry then. However, generally in most cases, the join date is the beginning of the four-month waiting period. However, since you aren't a crystal tier supporter (which has a wait time of 3 months), you would have to wait 4 months. ;-;

Pulsefire

The Prodigal Explorer
Years
You may PM an administrator about your inquiry then. However, generally in most cases, the join date is the beginning of the four-month waiting period. However, since you aren't a crystal tier supporter (which has a wait time of 3 months), you would have to wait 4 months. ;-;

How can I become a Crystal Tier Supporter if I may know?
I'd be most happy to support if possible.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Waiting 3 days (my timezone) is hard... Am I allowed to get my username change now? :'<

Requested Name Change: Starlight

The user hasn't logged back on since s/he joined backed at 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back