The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Quick Trades
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Quick Trades Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 3rd, 2014, 05:31 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
I've completed my gen 6 shinies collection! Thanks to everyone who helped out!
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653

Last edited by ReiXMinako; August 19th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old August 4th, 2014, 04:04 AM
Pokefan1121
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Gender: Male
I have a 6 IV Shiny Bunnelby?
I'd like a 5 IV Serene Grace Togekiss if possible, unless you have any other offers.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old August 4th, 2014, 05:07 AM
lemonhihi's Avatar
lemonhihi
S1lv3rRay
FC: 2036-8475-2900
IGN: Ray
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Hi I have a legit kb shiny ditto
__________________
Ray Mini Trade Shop

My Trade Review

Take a good look ^__^

Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old August 4th, 2014, 12:54 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan1121 View Post
I have a 6 IV Shiny Bunnelby?
I'd like a 5 IV Serene Grace Togekiss if possible, unless you have any other offers.
I have a 5 IV Serene Grace Togekiss! Let me know when you can trade .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonhihi View Post
Hi I have a legit kb shiny ditto
lemonhihi, thanks, but I'm only looking for the new Gen VI Kalos pokemon. I appreciate it, though.
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
hello i have a 6 iv shiny scraggy kalos born, i would like a 6 iv chinchou if you have one.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:39 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
hello i have a 6 iv shiny scraggy kalos born, i would like a 6 iv chinchou if you have one.
Thanks, but I guess I have to be more specific. I only want the NEW Kalos pokemon (650 to 715). I don't need the ones from Gen I through Gen V, regardless of whether or not they're Kalos bred. Thanks for trying, though. I appreciate it .
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
Thanks, but I guess I have to be more specific. I only want the NEW Kalos pokemon (650 to 715). I don't need the ones from Gen I through Gen V, regardless of whether or not they're Kalos bred. Thanks for trying, though. I appreciate it .

lol i have these then:

6 iv shiny litleo (male)

6 iv shiny hawlucha (male)

6 iv shiny goomy (male)

all right natures
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:46 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
lol i have these then:

6 iv shiny litleo (male)

6 iv shiny hawlucha (male)

6 iv shiny goomy (male)

all right natures
Yay! I would love all of those . Which pokemon do you want?
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
Yay! I would love all of those . Which pokemon do you want?
right now looking for a 6 iv modest nature chinchou, 6 iv timid nature zapdos, and a 6 iv modest magnetmite. Do you have those???
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:52 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
right now looking for a 6 iv modest nature chinchou, 6 iv timid nature zapdos, and a 6 iv modest magnetmite. Do you have those???
Yes, I do, actually! lol. I have to transfer them over from my Pokemon X copy, so just give me a minute .
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
Yes, I do, actually! lol. I have to transfer them over from my Pokemon X copy, so just give me a minute .
alrighty then lol i will have to trade with you later in the day... because i am still at work!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old August 4th, 2014, 03:25 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
alrighty then lol i will have to trade with you later in the day... because i am still at work!!!
Okay, cool. My friend code is 0447 6245 2395. I've already added yours . Let me know when you can trade! I've got your three pokemon reserved for you :3.
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old August 4th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
Okay, cool. My friend code is 0447 6245 2395. I've already added yours . Let me know when you can trade! I've got your three pokemon reserved for you :3.
ok cool thanks, got your reserved. have to trade 2morrow i have a photoshoot all day...
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old August 4th, 2014, 08:44 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
ok cool thanks, got your reserved. have to trade 2morrow i have a photoshoot all day...
Awesome. I'll be home around 3PM Eastern time, lol.
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old August 5th, 2014, 05:47 AM
lemonhihi's Avatar
lemonhihi
S1lv3rRay
FC: 2036-8475-2900
IGN: Ray
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
hi I hv a 5 iv shiny dratini KB missing speed.. not sure if u interested
__________________
Ray Mini Trade Shop

My Trade Review

Take a good look ^__^

Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old August 5th, 2014, 11:30 AM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonhihi View Post
hi I hv a 5 iv shiny dratini KB missing speed.. not sure if u interested
Only want the new pokemon. Thanks, though .
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old August 6th, 2014, 04:03 AM
vivi3107's Avatar
vivi3107
FC: 0645-6905-8477
IGN: ViVi
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lublin, Poland
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I have a shiny Swirlix lv.19, female, relaxed. I would like a shiny Darkrai and Aggronite if you have one.
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old August 6th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
oh yeah also have these:

6 iv shiny klefki

6 iv shiny skiddo

6 iv shiny fennekin

6 iv shiny froakie

6 iv shiny fletchling
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:23 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
oh yeah also have these:

6 iv shiny klefki

6 iv shiny skiddo

6 iv shiny fennekin

6 iv shiny froakie

6 iv shiny fletchling
Wow...I would love all of those! Here's a list of shinies I have to trade:

Lugia, Gengar, Mewtwo, Meganium, Gyarados, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Metagross, Latias, Latios, Ampharos, Sylveon, Houndoom, Bisharp, Aerodactyl, Ninetales, Umbreon, Blaziken, Slowbro, Butterfree, Typhlosion, Jellicent, Tyranitar, Cloyster, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Crobat, Crustle, Swampert, Charizard, Sceptile, Pikachu, Sandslash, Jumpluff, Durant, Pidgeot, Shiftry, Heracross, Darkrai, Sableye, Breloom, Articuno

Interested in any of those? I can also trade you any other competitive pokemon you may want .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi3107 View Post
I have a shiny Swirlix lv.19, female, relaxed. I would like a shiny Darkrai and Aggronite if you have one.
Thanks, vivi, but I already have shiny Swirlix :3. I appreciate it, though!
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
Wow...I would love all of those! Here's a list of shinies I have to trade:

Lugia, Gengar, Mewtwo, Meganium, Gyarados, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Metagross, Latias, Latios, Ampharos, Sylveon, Houndoom, Bisharp, Aerodactyl, Ninetales, Umbreon, Blaziken, Slowbro, Butterfree, Typhlosion, Jellicent, Tyranitar, Cloyster, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Crobat, Crustle, Swampert, Charizard, Sceptile, Pikachu, Sandslash, Jumpluff, Durant, Pidgeot, Shiftry, Heracross, Darkrai, Sableye, Breloom, Articuno

Interested in any of those? I can also trade you any other competitive pokemon you may want .



Thanks, vivi, but I already have shiny Swirlix :3. I appreciate it, though!
do you have any 6 ivs. all of those i listed are shiny and 6 iv i hatched
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:37 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
do you have any 6 ivs. all of those i listed are shiny and 6 iv i hatched
On my Y: I have Rayquaza, Torchic (female), Klefki, Florges, Stoutland, and Flareon

I think I have several other 6IV babies on my X, but I'm not sure. Are you interested in any of the ones I listed?
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
On my Y: I have Rayquaza, Torchic (female), Klefki, Florges, Stoutland, and Flareon

I think I have several other 6IV babies on my X, but I'm not sure. Are you interested in any of the ones I listed?
right now looking for these:

6 iv cynaquil timid

6 iv houndour

6 iv chimchar with iron fist and timid or adamant nature

6 iv tepig with adamant

6 iv torchic with speed boost and adamant or timid nature
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:52 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
right now looking for these:

6 iv cynaquil timid

6 iv houndour

6 iv chimchar with iron fist and timid or adamant nature

6 iv tepig with adamant

6 iv torchic with speed boost and adamant or timid nature
I can get you the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour! . I have 6IV Speed Boost Torchic...but his nature is Jolly. Would you still want it?
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Fokko
Banned
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
I can get you the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour! . I have 6IV Speed Boost Torchic...but his nature is Jolly. Would you still want it?
what are the natures, ivs, and ablities of the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour???

No for the torchic by the way i need its attack lol
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old August 7th, 2014, 07:00 PM
ReiXMinako
緑な美奈子
FC:
IGN: Coronis
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to ReiXMinako
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
what are the natures, ivs, and ablities of the cyndaquil, tepig, and houndour???

No for the torchic by the way i need its attack lol
tepig is adamant, cyndaquil is timid, houndour is modest. abilities are blaze, blaze and flash fire. All 6 IVs
__________________
Soul Silver: 3868 0988 6653
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.