• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

S4K

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
Here's an exception for you:
---------------------------
Pokemon Uranium
Exception: RuntimeError

Exception: NameError

Message: (eval):7:in `pbExecuteScript'uninitialized constant PBItems::POKEDOLL

***Full script:

pbPokemonMart([
PBItems::POTION,
PBItems::SUPERPOTION,PBItems::HYPERPOTION,PBItems::MAXPOTION,PBItems::FULLRESTORE,
PBItems::ANTIDOTE,
PBItems::PARLYZHEAL,PBItems::ICEHEAL,PBItems::BURNHEAL,PBItems::AWAKENING,PBItems::FULLHEAL,
PBItems::REVIVE,PBItems::REPEL,PBItems::SUPERREPEL,PBItems::MAXREPEL,
PBItems::ESCAPEROPE,PBItems::POKEDOLL,
])

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1600:in `eval'

Interpreter:1600:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

* Scene_Map:103:in `update'

* Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

* Scene_Map:139:in `update'

* Scene_Map:68:in `main'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Suhail\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
So i tried to hatch the egg from the 3rd gym's city but when it hatched i got an error and had to reboot the game. Now i can't hatch egg. Anyway to fix that?

EDIT: apparently hatching it in certain spots causing freezing but if you hatch on the route beside the 4th gym's town it won't crash the game.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I just downloaded the new version and it crashes with each attempt to click my save file, thus not allowing me to update my game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
I have a problem. i have lost at the seventh gym and then i cant go inside die seventh gym and the game says i shoul speak with theo. but i cant speak with him what should i do

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Loving the game so far!I am in the the 6th gym's city and have a question. Is the sleeping girl in one of the houses, awakenable?

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
I have a problem when trying to launch the game :
Do I need to start the game again ? It seems it can't read my save file :/

Pokemon Uranium

Message: Script error within event 4, map 14 (Title Screen):

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: Section071:52:in `metaID'undefined method `trainerID' for #<PokemonGlobalMetadata:0xa858910>

***Full script:

Audio.bgm_stop
sscene=PokemonLoadScene.new
sscreen=PokemonLoad.new(sscene)
sscreen.pbStartLoadScreen

* PokemonLoad:298:in `pbSetParty'

* PokemonLoad:483:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

(eval):4:in `pbExecuteScript'

Game_Event_:265:in `update'

* Game_Map_:457:in `update'

* Game_Map_:455:in `each'

* Game_Map_:455:in `update'

C:\Users\Olivier\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

OK

Im getting the same error when i launch the game.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Apparently i had to go to my saved games folder and delete the old uranium folder which meant i had to start a new game but atleast it ran until i started fishing and then it had another error pop up :(;-;>:(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 5, 2023
Great game so far. I just arrived in Bealbeach city (route 5 was far too long !). I had this error while talking to the seller of 2F of the market (the game freezes):

Pokemon Uranium

Exception: NameError

Message: (eval):7:in `pbExecuteScript'uninitialized constant PBItems::POKEDOLL

***Full script:

pbPokemonMart([
PBItems::POTION,
PBItems::SUPERPOTION,PBItems::HYPERPOTION,PBItems::MAXPOTION,PBItems::FULLRESTORE,
PBItems::ANTIDOTE,
PBItems::PARLYZHEAL,PBItems::ICEHEAL,PBItems::BURNHEAL,PBItems::AWAKENING,PBItems::FULLHEAL,
PBItems::REVIVE,PBItems::REPEL,PBItems::SUPERREPEL,PBItems::MAXREPEL,
PBItems::ESCAPEROPE,PBItems::POKEDOLL,
])

* Scene_Map:139:in `update'

* Scene_Map:68:in `main'

C:\Users\Mathieu\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

OK

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Fishing is still impossible, I wrote a post before forgetting where to find the error messages so I had to redo my message WITH the exact error. Can we have this fishing bug fixed? Like really quickly if at all possible? I want to get more variety in water pokemon.

Here's the error:

Spoiler:

This happened originally with the Old Rod in my previous mishap while fishing for a Fortog, but it happens with the Good Rod too, and I bet also with the Super Rod. At least the odd bug that turns the male character into a woman is undone due to fishing but this problem still happens, and without it being fixed no one can fish for more water types. I really want a Glaslug from Route 8 so this suck so friggen hard, plus using a Glaslug I can breed a Sponee with Ice Beam. We need this bug fixed sooner rather than later.

Also if such a quick update is possible, I hope that it doesn't end up forcing a reset like this update did as when the game updated to 4.0 I had to start all the way from the beginning because the game kept crashing due to an error that stated that layouts of the world changed and the new version was as such incompatable with my previous save, and I really really REALLY don't want to have to restart again as it took forever to get the pokemon I have right now with the right natures I wanted. If I had to restart the game again I'd likely never bother playing again.

Last edited:

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Fishing is still impossible, I wrote a post before forgetting where to find the error messages so I had to redo my message WITH the exact error. Can we have this fishing bug fixed? Like really quickly if at all possible? I want to get more variety in water pokemon.

Here's the error:

Spoiler:

This happened originally with the Old Rod in my previous mishap while fishing for a Fortog, but it happens with the Good Rod too, and I bet also with the Super Rod. At least the odd bug that turns the male character into a woman is undone due to fishing but this problem still happens, and without it being fixed no one can fish for more water types. I really want a Glaslug from Route 8 so this suck so friggen hard, plus using a Glaslug I can breed a Sponee with Ice Beam. We need this bug fixed sooner rather than later.

Also if such a quick update is possible, I hope that it doesn't end up forcing a reset like this update did as when the game updated to 4.0 I had to start all the way from the beginning because the game kept crashing due to an error that stated that layouts of the world changed and the new version was as such incompatable with my previous save, and I really really REALLY don't want to have to restart again as it took forever to get the pokemon I have right now with the right natures I wanted. If I had to restart the game again I'd likely never bother playing again.

Here is the thing, what causes this bug is the menu, and I've been wanting to change the menu completely for a while, that's why I never bothered to fix this one (yet, since I'll be working on the menu soon). As of right now you can use the Fishing Rod without any problems IF you register it OR have a full party with you. Also, don't worry, every release from now on will be compatible with 4.0 saves. (Also, I'm planning to add compatibility to 3.1 saves for 4.1)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I don't mean to post again so soon but are there plans to outfit some of the current pokemon with new abilities in the future? In particular Kinectmunk definately needs some love. t seems like such a shame to discard Kinetmunk since Run Away is so useless in a trainer battle. It's fast and it hit's kinda hard for such a common pokemon, it would be nice to use it competitively if it had a better ability.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2015
I actually have a glitch I need to report. Whenever I try to get my shiny Baashun from Mystery gift, I can't find the man at the Pokemart. I also tried Soft resetting and I can't even get it again through mystery gift. Is there any way this bug can be fixed? I was looking forward to using Baashun. ^^;;

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
I found 2 bugs:
1- I can't enter again Comet Cave after I got Strenght, in fact i'm blocked beacuse I should go to take the 5th Badge.
2- The left merchant in the 1° floor of the Dept.Store make the game crash.

AceRoku

Dev of Pokemon Flare
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
I've seen Pokemon Uranium on youtube and I fell inlove with it.

Great job as always dude.

Back