• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

xavire

RetroSage
Years
Omg i really want to play this game can someone plz patch it for me������������������������✨✨✨

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Gyarados has a lot of special attacks yet his stats don't mesh with that, is it at all possible to make a patch so Gyarados' attack and sp. attack are switched? Also Typhlosion, Blaziken, and Sceptile without access to thunder punch is very strange to me.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Some typos for the hack: Roxanne says Pewer instead of Pewter and after beating her, one of the lines has an extra space so it looks like this "blah blah" instead of "blah blah".

Will find more easily fixable typos and stuff!

Found things so far:

Roxanne says Pewer, spacing issues
Random person near Mt. Moon still refers to the Gym Leader as Brock and the B.Badge when it was Roxanne.

Last edited:

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Only found one bug so far, not really a horrible one, but the guy blocking the fenced area until you beat Janine can be just walked past through the fence.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Some guy blocking a house in Vermilion east of the Pokemon center doesn't say anything. Is this a bug?

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
Yeah I just found a problem with that patch, Vine Whip is listed as a special attack rather than Physical. I found this out while doing a Fire Red playthrough that meshes up with some fanfics my friends and I have done and seeing Vine Whip as a special attack sorta ruined it. I managed to find the IP patches done by DoesntKnowHowToPlay and they work better.

Would you mind sharing the link to the patches that you found? I cannot find them anywhere

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Would you mind sharing the link to the patches that you found? I cannot find them anywhere

I don't have it saved sadly but I think your best bet is to look for MrDollSteak's fire red rombase which includes the phys/special split. He had help from Doesn'tknowhowtoplay to create that patch and you can find his user page through that thread, or if you simply search for Doesn'tknowhowtoplay in a forum search you can find any thread of his and his forum signature has the links to those patches.

Be warned I learned to actually impliment them you need a program called G3T, which is often called the Gen 3 Edit Tool, there's a download for it on the tools and resources board somewhere. Using it you can go through all the moves and properly catagorize them as physical or special when you apply the necessary patch to a rom.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2014
I'm new to emulation of games. What emulator does this run on and how do you install it?
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
Some guy blocking a house in Vermilion east of the Pokemon center doesn't say anything. Is this a bug?

I'm having the same problem as the quoted guy above. I understand that the person is meant to let you know there's an assistant near Virdian pokemon centre that will give you the old rod but since he doesn't say anything, I went straight to Virdian and the assistant isn't there?

If someone could explain this to me that would be highly appreciate, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 14, 2015
I don't know if this is the result of Cheat Engine, but My Torchic, which I got on Route 3, turned into a Bad Egg.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2023
What ROM do i need to use to play this hack? I tried using Visual Boy Advance but it didn't work

Last edited by a moderator:
Back