• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon's Japanese name is this? (V3)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
The rule of this game is that you guess the Japanese Pokémon name and answer it with its English name, and then making more questions about the English name of the Japanese Pokémon name. You can optionally post your initial guess and add it with the correct answer at the same time, like "Before and After" system in "Two Truths and a Lie" trivia game. (Thanks, Revise Librarian!) I think I can show you how it's works:

Poster 1 said:
It's Charmender. Can you guess this?

Spoiler:

Poster 2 said:
Before: I can answer this on top of my head! Oshawott, that is!
After: Bingo! How about this?

Spoiler:

Poster 3 said:
It's Beedrill. Can you guess this one?

Spoiler:

and this goes on and on. Don't forget to put the Spoiler tag on the Japanese Pokémon name! And I'll start with this for size.

Spoiler:

Who's that Pokémon?

Last edited:
Years
That would be Magneton. If I didn't know that Magnemite's Japanese name was Coil, then I probably would've had no idea.

The next Pokemon is...

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
That's Hydreigon.

This one is....?
Spoiler:

blue

gucci
Years
That is Rapidash! I got really lucky there, I literally don't know any of the others posted so far...

What about
Spoiler:

Back