• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Tig said:
Can I call you Rachel? XD

Rachel's a random name...
no, I am Aenir Krasak! lol. My e-mail is aenirkrasak, so I want to stick with that. See, I even created a last name for myself! hehehe, I'm such a dork!

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Rachel?!? since this is your fanclub, I have a question. What does your sig say? I can't read kanji last time I checked, lol.

deathbyalice said:
Sorry, I use Trillian... I could use MSN on that,, Hold on...

EDIT: Sorry, the new Trillian doees not provide MSN.

im about 99.9 percent sure that it supports msn, I just installed the newest version of trillian about 2 days ago, talked to some ppl, and everything on msn. Check your version of trillian and edit your preferences and try to login. Remember kiddies, that tenth of a percent can prove me wrong, lolol. Don't believe me? I'll post a screenshot if you want, :P

Look at the attachment at the features list for Trillian 3.1. If you look, you'll see that it says msn messenger. Don't forget to maximize the screnshot within your browser, because IE automatically minimizes it to make it fit within the screen. You could also go to http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/features/ about half way down the screen since thats where I got the sc from in the first place.

@Tig: Why not just use Trillian, login to msn & aim, then you can talk to death if death can't figure it out.

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
bgtfamily said:
Rachel?!? since this is your fanclub, I have a question. What does your sig say? I can't read kanji last time I checked, lol.

im about 99.9 percent sure that it supports msn, I just installed the newest version of trillian about 2 days ago, talked to some ppl, and everything on msn. Check your version of trillian and edit your preferences and try to login. Remember kiddies, that tenth of a percent can prove me wrong, lolol. Don't believe me? I'll post a screenshot if you want, :P

Look at the attachment at the features list for Trillian 3.1. If you look, you'll see that it says msn messenger. Don't forget to maximize the screnshot within your browser, because IE automatically minimizes it to make it fit within the screen. You could also go to http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/features/ about half way down the screen since thats where I got the sc from in the first place.

@Tig: Why not just use Trillian, login to msn & aim, then you can talk to death if death can't figure it out.
In the words of the Fonz "A!" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back