• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
The trees is a glitch. Take a step to the left or right and click and the dialogue box should come up to cut them. For Fuchsia's gym, face the back of the statues inside and hit the back button.

Hi Meta, so sorry to bother you here but I am having an issue. I'm on the event Wake Up Snorlax!, I've just woke Snorlax up and battled it. I went to where trees are and pressed the button to talk in order to cut them down, I wasn't able to though so I took a step to right of the tree and came back then tried again still nothing. So then I went to the other side and did the same, was unable to cut the 2nd tree there down. So I saved the game and turned it off to quit for now, since I'm stuck on that event. Now I've noticed in an earlier post mentioned by you that the movement permissions are moved so, I would try to correct the issue myself in Advance Map however I don't really know how to correct the movement permissions. Nor do I really want to take a chance to screw up the game so, I was wondering if you could please move the movement permissions back soon. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Hmm if it's a freezing issue, try switching to VBA-M SVN1022. Maybe that will stop the game from freezing. If not it may be a glitch in the current beta, however I haven't gotten that far in the game yet so I can't say for sure. Try to switching emulators to VBA-M SVN1022 and see if that fixes the issue first though, good luck in resolving it.

How can I switch to VBA-M 1022?
Or need I to download a new emulator?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2020
hello..i want ask something, (patch 4.51) when im done aerodactyl event and get egg, im go again to the cave and i found him again and get another egg, did you do this on purpose or there are flag error

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hi Meta, so sorry to bother you here but I am having an issue. I'm on the event Wake Up Snorlax!, I've just woke Snorlax up and battled it. I went to where trees are and pressed the button to talk in order to cut them down, I wasn't able to though so I took a step to right of the tree and came back then tried again still nothing. So then I went to the other side and did the same, was unable to cut the 2nd tree there down. So I saved the game and turned it off to quit for now, since I'm stuck on that event. Now I've noticed in an earlier post mentioned by you that the movement permissions are moved so, I would try to correct the issue myself in Advance Map however I don't really know how to correct the movement permissions. Nor do I really want to take a chance to screw up the game so, I was wondering if you could please move the movement permissions back soon. Thanks.

The signposts to activate the script are one step to the left and right of the trees. In A-Map you can just move the signposts back over the trees to fix it. Or in-game, you can probably just face opposite the trees and click to activate the script.

hello..i want ask something, (patch 4.51) when im done aerodactyl event and get egg, im go again to the cave and i found him again and get another egg, did you do this on purpose or there are flag error

Probably a glitch I'll have to look into.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
The signposts to activate the script are one step to the left and right of the trees. In A-Map you can just move the signposts back over the trees to fix it. Or in-game, you can probably just face opposite the trees and click to activate the script.

Probably a glitch I'll have to look into.

Okay man thanks, I'll try later and see what I can do. Will update on this soon as I can when I see the outcome of it, and as always if I find any further bugs/glitches I'll be sure to let you know.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 2, 2017
Is the glitch fixed on Tangelo Island where you walk into the building with the old lady and the game freezes??

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Alright, so I was having a problem downloading on my Android, but I think I figured it out.

Due to the period in 4.5, it registers the file as a .5 file type which is non-existent I think. I was able to download a file manager to change it, but I feel it was an unneeded step.

Not sure if I was the only one with that problem, but this is here for anybody's future reference.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Ok does anyone know a zip that will direct this rom to gba4ios on my I pad??

First, patch the ROM on your computer, then upload it to Dropbox, (If you don't have one, make one, it's completely free and easy to use,) then, upload the ROM, then download the Dropbox app on your IPAD, then, go to your ROM in the app, hit the upload, and choose 'Open in...' then choose GBA4iOS. OOOOOOOOOrrrrrrrrr, take the ROM after you patch it, send it to a zip folder, then email it to yourself. That can work too. There are quite a few ways. :)

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Hi me again, so I tried again on Ash Gray to cut the trees down to get river flooded again and did what you said to activate the script to cut down the trees. It didn't work, so I opened the game up in Advance Map just to look at the movement permissions. At first I had no idea what I was looking at, but then I found the sign posts to where the movement permissions to cut down the trees were, but it said "The current is too strong to swim" as if there was water there already and was able to be swam in if currents weren't so strong. Anyway, so I didn't alter it as I didn't wanna take a chance at screwing anything up. Then I re-patched it to a clean rom so anything else wouldn't be screwed up (just a precautionary step), so there's that. Anyways please upload a patch with the fix for those movement permissions soon. Thanks.

Also I am very grateful for all of this man, thanks so much for all.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 17, 2015
First, patch the ROM on your computer, then upload it to Dropbox, (If you don't have one, make one, it's completely free and easy to use,) then, upload the ROM, then download the Dropbox app on your IPAD, then, go to your ROM in the app, hit the upload, and choose 'Open in...' then choose GBA4iOS. OOOOOOOOOrrrrrrrrr, take the ROM after you patch it, send it to a zip folder, then email it to yourself. That can work too. There are quite a few ways. :)

Thanks!

Back