• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Chronicles: Battle of Past.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Looks like i have on long hiatus again, i had to prepare for my exams and had to fix my computer, but now i can continue developing for the game, here are some updates:
House updates using Dante's Pallets:

1jkg3r.jpg

Picnicker OW:

2hyw6qe.jpg

Last edited:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Not an update but i added Luka SJ's Elite Battle system into the game (which is awesome), credits added in OP, i'll have to remake the custom battle backgrounds since his system uses 1024x786 rather than the half of it ._.
also added the Help-14's GenV item notifier when u pick up an item, i had problems to make this script work, thanks to TACHAN, Black Eternity, Mej17 and Venom12 for helping me fix it.

1ylbo1.jpg

Orange Art Concept made by me.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Spoiler:
It made me giggle when I saw that. Anyway, I don't really understand why I made those battle BGs so absurdly large, instead of scaling them through the code. The next iteration of the system will fix that thing.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Spoiler:
It made me giggle when I saw that. Anyway, I don't really understand why I made those battle BGs so absurdly large, instead of scaling them through the code. The next iteration of the system will fix that thing.

muic1h.jpg

I prefer it as a challenge, i loved the result of my battlebg but was sad it was small so making it a big larger would be really nice for me ^^

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It's looking great! I love everything here I can't wait to see it for myself.

one thing, why are the shadows a grey color, rather than being slightly transparent?

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Ok, so sadly the progress is very very slow and the updates i show you now is only graphics, hopefully at the end ramadan i maybe able to fasten up the progress.
11tmlpw.jpg

Finally done with Orange's Backsprite and starting to draw the history of Zoyan material.
Scroll and Sepia art done by me.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Okay, so here's a little progress to the title screen, i may or may not keep the stars as overlay. Credits to Luka S.J for the awesome titlescreen script!.
24eney9.jpg

Also almost done with female protagonist OW.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
It actually sounds nice. I like how it is a prequel to the original games, yet also a "synthesis" (featuring elements from later games). If it becomes something big, then it'd be considered as the "reboot" of the franchise. :D

I'll try it out as soon as there's a demo. Keep it up!

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
This looks great. I really like all the graphics and the idea of the game having differences depending on your gender. I have one question, though. This game takes place before Red, but after Giovanni losing his child. But according to the Celebi event cutscene in HGSS, Silver ran away from Giovanni after Team Rocket was defeated because he thought his father and the team were weak. Maybe I misunderstood what the OP meant?

My story takes some events from manga aswell, though never mentioned in the real games. This game storyline assume that the 'abduction' happened, forcing Giovanni to hunt for Celebi.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
where is the download?0⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Back